DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
so far 21 image previews released by DS....makes me wonder if thats all we are getting tomorrow or it is indeed a big update...

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
so far 21 image previews released by DS....makes me wonder if thats all we are getting tomorrow or it is indeed a big update...
Well, if you realise another image update before (july - november), I'm afraid i will say YES. Another image is link to that preview (21 image) so don't expect another scene except from that preview ☺

Manngo

Jul 25, 2017
HELP!I can't launch the game in russian language.I click on Russian flag and nothing.Game launch in english.Can somebody help?

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
HELP!I can't launch the game in russian language.I click on Russian flag and nothing.Game launch in english.Can somebody help?
This is quite a shocking information, regarding the fact that the dev is Russian.

Patan

May 28, 2017
so i am wondering i never met with olivia in my playthrough because i wanted lisa as my gf, since oliva and lisa path will be merged, do i get the meet her or i wont get the content with oliva?

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
i dont understand devs todays...

why in the hell would i go work in another job when i already have a job and i didnt get pay at all for the new job ? i will never do that . i will prefer finish my actual job before starting another job (specially more in the fact you are not "pay" for the new job, as like patreons pay for BB, not for this new game)

somebody explain me this brain thinking... because i never understand why doing 2 project for get double work while you already have 1 and unfinished .

its like starting build a house with the bank credit i made, then starting building another house using the same bank account while the first one is not yet finished. twice the work, no twice the money.

sound like they make way more money than what they are supposed to have then....

I agree! I think the problem is not exactly the number of projects, but their planning for their development. As I see it, this announcement from DS only confirmed the fact that it will not be able to maintain the history of BB for a long time, even though none of the other Devs such as DoD and DoD have announced other projects.

That was really stupid but it was expected ...

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
There's a config.cfg file in the BB directory. In that file, try changing:
Code:
lang=1
to
Code:
lang=0
before launching the game. Hopefully that should fix it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
new here, question. Will 1.12 release at 12am, or later during the 2nd?
The updates tend to show up here somewhere between this time of day and a few hours later. It depends on when DS does the release, then the Donor needs to get it, followed by the cracking for us, then we get it.

Hope that helps. :)

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Actually there were 22 previews for this update. Also DS divulged yesterday the total number of images that the game will have after the 0.12 update, which is 1683 and considering that the last number was 1536 the total of added images was 147 which is the average number per update.
Indeed an average number.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
BB must be a great gaming experience for a totally new player, someone who plays curent version of the game for the first time.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes