armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Fair definitions. Eric seems to be mixture of both. 600 pages about him and more recognition than MC but still some obvious mistakes during implementation. Interesting if it's possible to create as strongly despised character with female MC like in Glamour. That's one of those things DS seems to know how to write
Well DS surely miss to make a likeable evil character,someone like Tanya the Evil from Youjo Senki.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Happy new year everyone.

Also, welcome to the monthly Eric debate/discussion/argument. :) Honestly I thought we might avoid it with the holidays, but I guess it wouldn't be BB if it didn't happen shortly before update time.

Well, with the teasers we've been given and the ability for re-using earlier Olivia images I think we probably will see a slightly larger than normal update. Yes the new image count wont be much different than others, but like I said there are a LOT from the earlier game that can probably be re-used in this.

The main thing I'm wondering about is the new movie. Will Max somehow get to go with the ladies and watch? Will we be shown things without Max for once? Will the renders we've seen just be put on the TV for extra 'Sexy' watching with Ann/Mom? Darn it I want time to move faster to see what's new. :)

Just some thoughts.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Happy new year everyone.

Also, welcome to the monthly Eric debate/discussion/argument. :) Honestly I thought we might avoid it with the holidays, but I guess it wouldn't be BB if it didn't happen shortly before update time.

Well, with the teasers we've been given and the ability for re-using earlier Olivia images I think we probably will see a slightly larger than normal update. Yes the new image count wont be much different than others, but like I said there are a LOT from the earlier game that can probably be re-used in this.

The main thing I'm wondering about is the new movie. Will Max somehow get to go with the ladies and watch? Will we be shown things without Max for once? Will the renders we've seen just be put on the TV for extra 'Sexy' watching with Ann/Mom? Darn it I want time to move faster to see what's new. :)

Just some thoughts.
Actualy seems we wont see many old images with Olivia at least for 0.12.Maybe in 0.15 or whatever update is Olivia second episode.For 0.12 main path is maybe Olivia and Diana and not Olivia and Lisa.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Actualy seems we wont see many old images with Olivia at least for 0.12.Maybe in 0.15 or whatever update is Olivia second episode.For 0.12 main path is maybe Olivia and Diana and not Olivia and Lisa.
Well, we have a lot of excuses for Lisa's involvement even without the BF, especially now that she has that voyeur fetish.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
"Godmoded fucking super obstacle" Is the correct terminology for what that cuntrag was...
Of he had added Eric with the complete path to getting rid of him available then he wouldn't have become the big issue he became...
But you had to wait two months to get rid of him because he hadn't coded it yet.
It's kind of an issue with all of the scenes DS does and why the last update was far more palatable because you got pretty much the entire plot point in one release.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Happy New Year to all !

And do not take Lisa to the Family Business
While it WOULD be nice to keep Lisa separate from the Movies I have a feeling that she will get pulled in. Honestly I'd like to see something like the Photoshoot mod happen in the main game. It would allow the ability to keep Lisa separate from the Movies, we get sexy pics, AND Ann/Mom almost gets to protect her baby. Yes, Lisa will do things, BUT she hopefully wont sink as far as the others.

Just a thought.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Of he had added Eric with the complete path to getting rid of him available then he wouldn't have become the big issue he became...
But you had to wait two months to get rid of him because he hadn't coded it yet.
It's kind of an issue with all of the scenes DS does and why the last update was far more palatable because you got pretty much the entire plot point in one release.
With eric around you had to literally avoid other content, there was no way to 'win' when he was there...
You get Alice lingerie, guess what? She models for eric.
You advance Lisa to sex-ed guess what, eric takes her. (although there was an option there to be fair)
You finally get a female that is genuinely interested in you, advance in her storyline and finally get to have sex, guess what? Eric blackmail rapes her, then she starts to like it.
Guess what you can have her back IF you also give eric Alice.
Guess what, after you sacrifice Alice Kira doesn't want to do anything anymore anyway.
You level up your stats, catch cuntrag actively pulling his little pud outside of Alices room, take a fucking PHOTOGRAPH of him stroking his mini-dick and show it to your mum, game over for eric right? Guess what... Well you know the fucking answer.

It wasn't about not having the complete storyline for eric at the time.
It was because EVERY interaction with him (or that he magically hijacked) was just beyond fucking godmoded super obstacle bullshit simply designed for you to fail at.
Long story short, DarkSilver wrote it to just fuck off everyone and take the piss, there's no other logical explanation.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
"Lisa will do things" - it's possible, but I hope not
"BUT she hopefully wont sink as far as the others" - it would be a small consolation, , but at least some

bucket_boi

May 10, 2017
It was because EVERY interaction with him (or that he magically hijacked) was just beyond fucking godmoded super obstacle bullshit simply designed for you to fail at.
Long story short, DarkSilver wrote it to just fuck off everyone and take the piss, there's no other logical explanation.
God Bless you Shardoom x'D

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
With eric around you had to literally avoid other content, there was no way to 'win' when he was there...
You get Alice lingerie, guess what? She models for eric.
You advance Lisa to sex-ed guess what, eric takes her. (although there was an option there to be fair)
You finally get a female that is genuinely interested in you, advance in her storyline and finally get to have sex, guess what? Eric blackmail rapes her, then she starts to like it.
Guess what you can have her back IF you also give eric Alice.
Guess what, after you sacrifice Alice Kira doesn't want to do anything anymore anyway.
You level up your stats, catch cuntrag actively pulling his little pud outside of Alices room, take a fucking PHOTOGRAPH of him stroking his mini-dick and show it to your mum, game over for eric right? Guess what... Well you know the fucking answer.

The point I'm getting at is if the way to get rid of him was available from the get go, he wouldn't have had the time to do all those other things.
The reason he did is because we had two months of playing the game where we were forced to let him be there.
If we could have gotten rid of him in a week or two none of those things were likely to be seen.

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
Interesting. I came in around 0.6 so it's cool to see what was added when. It really does look like a lot more happened in each of the early updated compared to what we got post 0.6 but that could just be me.

What's really interesting is that Eric was brought in during 0.2. Yet when everyone talks about people hating him they mention that it was during 0.3 when things went to shit. Was there a difference between how he was handled early on and what he became in 0.3 and 0.4? I also didn't realize that DS ran the Lisa sex-ed stuff right along side the Olivia stuff. They both updated at the same time. Crazy.

just wanted to point out the same thing, early updates are worthy updates, honestly now i see the developer getting greedier each update and tries to cuck us even further and further, he could just make another version of the game or put more content into the current game if he really is scared of messing up the current game.

But think he is just greedy, he prob has the complete game pretty much done sitting on hes ssd and he monthly checks how much can he release so absolutely no work need to be done for the next few months AGAIN, trying to cuck us JUUUust enough so we still care about the game.

Somebody(even me?) could just start making loads of content for this game and finish the story in the house already and move into the city side of the game(5+ years of content making there, depending on the size of the town)

Could need access to developers game files / models / program list he uses, so i wont need to start everything all over for this "Big Brother"(Big Cucker) of a game.

Happy 2018! :)

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I was played this game since v0.8.

Until now, i have impression about this game. This game is just about Boy who want to corrupt his mother, with little help his aunty. Somehow he found his two sister was naughty. So he want to corrupt them too.

So, when will this planning success?
It's been very long since launching to compare with another game. With very slow movement update in every month.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes