Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Ok. thanks. Isn´t it better when there is some competition in the game? I mean after some time it is a bit boring when there is only one guy and has everything. No challenge.
Welcome to like, eight months ago, but don't mention the war.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok. thanks. Isn´t it better when there is some competition in the game? I mean after some time it is a bit boring when there is only one guy and has everything. No challenge.
The problem was there is no competition realy.Max do something right but Eric get the reward-the blog,Lisa's sex ed.,photo shoot with Kira.Not to mention how unreal is the reaction of all girls.Anna,Alice and Lisa believe everything Eric said and nothing Max do can change that.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
i dont understand devs todays...

why in the hell would i go work in another job when i already have a job and i didnt get pay at all for the new job ? i will never do that . i will prefer finish my actual job before starting another job (specially more in the fact you are not "pay" for the new job, as like patreons pay for BB, not for this new game)

somebody explain me this brain thinking... because i never understand why doing 2 project for get double work while you already have 1 and unfinished .

its like starting build a house with the bank credit i made, then starting building another house using the same bank account while the first one is not yet finished. twice the work, no twice the money.

sound like they make way more money than what they are supposed to have then....
Actually it makes a ton of sense! Another game will bring in more Patreons that were maybe not interested in Big Brother so didn't pledge. BB is billed as an Incest game and as we can see from DS' own posts and posts of others here, There is a distinct group of people who really don't like Incest, don't find it hot and think it is a sickness and all about abuse.

People who think that may not be interested in supporting him based on BB alone. But if he makes another game that is more generally appealing and open to including any genre he sees fit, he can increase his money with new patreons while maintaining the ones he got for BB alone.

He has already seen a drop in Patreons (although new ones may replace them from month to month) and at some point BB will lose steam and not replace the people they lost.
By making another game he has the opportunity to gain more Patreons or keep the ones he has because there is another game they get hooked on playing and want to see the updates for that one.

While it may seem like twice the work the truth is he has hired some help to split the work needed from Month to Month. And he isn't going to get twice the patreons for one game like he might with Two.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
The problem was there is no competition realy.Max do something right but Eric get the reward-the blog,Lisa's sex ed.,photo shoot with Kira.Not to mention how unreal is the reaction of all girls.Anna,Alice and Lisa believe everything Eric said and nothing Max do can change that.
I never did understand the folks who thought they were in a competition with Eric since competing requires the possibility that you COULD win which is not the case with Eric.
He isn't competition he is simply an obstacle!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Eric was nothing more than a cancer tumor blocking your windpipe (Obstacle) and denying you air to breathe.
You couldn't compete with him all you could do was cut him out as quickly as possible.

He COULD have been competition but he wasn't written that way.
A lot of people thought he would be but they were wrong! That was THEIR idea not DS'!
And they will claim he CHANGED HIS MIND but he has been quite clear that what he did was always what he intended to do with Eric. Just a method of putting you in peril, draining your money and standing in the way of you ever having sex with Family.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you can avoid it partially if you have good relation and use the pills :p , its not a big deal, but at least no fuck
yeah, but it's only after eric already fucked her a lot, and I think it requires kira getting fucked herself since she's the one to give max the idea after she discovers Eric is a scumbag

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
yeah, but it's only after eric already fucked her a lot, and I think it requires kira getting fucked herself since she's the one to give max the idea after she discovers Eric is a scumbag
He doesn't have to touch anyone except mom. Go to war don't start blog and don't make second photoshoot. Kira helps you regardless. I know i did.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
true, but i m not super pro at the game, soo i even let him a bit (for the sake of story).
i like to make him suffer before get rid of him :p
Well true...( it says the Max can use Eric to get close to Ann...this is not true..you only get to fondle Ann without her consent..) more like rape if you ask me ...anyways no you don't get shit ....all you get is some dum sex scenes..Eric differently was not a challenge..more of a pain...

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Huh? Not what I was talking about. You don't have to let douchefuck anywhere near Kira before you get rid of him, like the other guy before me was suggesting...
Well if you read what i said i was explaining how to do so ....plus i didn't you that you said anything wrong

Reactions: Shardoom

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
He does and you can't stop it until you catch him
He doesn't . I did it at least 10 times. He only rapes Kira if you do second photoshoot. If you don't, he can't touch her. He has nothing to blackmail her

Edit ; Ok my bad. I missunderstood what you are referring to

Last edited:
Reactions: Subyan

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
He doesn't . I did it at least 10 times. He only rapes Kira if you do second photoshoot. If you don't, he can't touch her. He has nothing to blackmail her
I am not going to rewrite my post but if you care to go and read maybe you will understand what i said

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes