Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
you have to catch Eric spying / Jacking off near Alice's window @ 3Am..and tell him to leave your sisters and aunt alone..you will need the following skill ( Persuade )
Huh? Not what I was talking about. You don't have to let douchefuck anywhere near Kira before you get rid of him, like the other guy before me was suggesting...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I do it but in load game there is nothing and impossible to click continue
Hmm, look to left of screen in the Load/Save screen and click on save if that option is listed. If it's not shown then look in the game folder to be sure that in the place with the game's .exe there is a folder named Save. If it's not there make one (apparently there is an issue where some people don't get that folder for an unknown reason).

If none of that works then I'm out of ideas.

Hope that helps. :)

oops1980

Dec 3, 2017
Hmm, look to left of screen in the Load/Save screen and click on save if that option is listed. If it's not shown then look in the game folder to be sure that in the place with the game's .exe there is a folder named Save. If it's not there make one (apparently there is an issue where some people don't get that folder for an unknown reason).

If none of that works then I'm out of ideas.

Hope that helps. :)
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks

Now is good

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
That's cool, i'm all in for new ambitious projects. But please @DarkSilver , consider hiring a writer for your team. If you're not willing/don't know how, to go some places in the story that your fanbase definitly wants your games to go (romance with big brother main characters for example), you should really consider to hire someone to do this for your projects.

Best of luck and happy 2018!

Reactions: KaiserST

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont understand devs todays...

why in the hell would i go work in another job when i already have a job and i didnt get pay at all for the new job ? i will never do that . i will prefer finish my actual job before starting another job (specially more in the fact you are not "pay" for the new job, as like patreons pay for BB, not for this new game)

somebody explain me this brain thinking... because i never understand why doing 2 project for get double work while you already have 1 and unfinished .

its like starting build a house with the bank credit i made, then starting building another house using the same bank account while the first one is not yet finished. twice the work, no twice the money.

sound like they make way more money than what they are supposed to have then....

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for sharing @elmandor

0.12 will add 147 that's the average number per update so that's OK. Althought DS kinda lied when he said that 0.12 added more than 0.10 because that version added 154 images. The difference isn't much but it's a detail that must be noted.

However I can't really criticize DS because he and his team really created a impressive game both in size and quality. I don't know if there is any other creator as regular in updates as him or with a game with so little bugs. After playing this game all year I can only thank him since I can't support his patreon because he definitely deserves it.

To finalize I wish a happy 2018 to all of you, I had a great time in this thread.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, with the talk of a new game in 2018 I think I will guess how the next few updates will go.

This is just a guess, but it seems reasonable. It gives time for BB to be finished and the new project to get set up and established to take over the Patreon support. For myself I'd like to see maybe 2 more months of BB development, but I doubt there will be any more than that.

Just some thoughts. :)

Edit: Coconuts and others, the new project has been started so that they can keep the money flowing. If they finish BB and there is nothing there to replace it then they will start to have Patrons leave. If they spend a few months doing small bits of work on the replacement then they can keep the people they have, and there will be no real pause to their income. This is for ALL Creators/Developers, not just DS. :)

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

The sudden change on sex with Lisa and Ann as shown in that poll makes sense now. DS is going to be switching his focus to the Glamour game (which always seemed to be where his interest was anyway). He's not that worried about if BB starts to die off after sex with Ann or Lisa, although he'll keep expanding it unless interest drops too low. But he seems to plan on Glamour being the focus from now on. If I'm not mistaken, in doing this, he's going against the result of a poll from a few months back, not that I'm complaining. BB needs closure at this point.

Reactions: Born2game

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Very interesting news. New project is something I will definitely observe. If Glamour is a base it needs a lot of changes but with experience gained from BB it might be awesome. Great it's not another incest game as it was restricting and unnecessary and removed whole potential from BB. I even like the fact it's the same universe as BB so maybe I'll be able to kill Max or at least castrate him. It's really significant that he called BB a VN even tho it's still called a sandbox on his page. It might mean that new game will at least try to achieve what BB couldn't. Can't wait for it. Kinda sad that such amount of potential and resources is wasted for development of this corpse but I understand that funds are needed to properly start new project and close this one

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Considering that DS stated several times that he isn't into incest I'm also looking forward to see what he and his team will be able to do with the new game. BB definitly gave him lots of experience and I want too see it all going to Glamour. However I don't agree with you calling BB a corpse, it's true that game has it's flaws but it's far from being a bad game and it still can receive a few updates to finally end things.
Well, BB is like a Diablo 3 of adult games:p Fine game but terrible when it comes to the points it should shine. For me and many more it's a corpse of an original design. From initial sandbox with skill points, money system, competition and relatively believable setting we have Visual Novel without any paths, broken skill system that doesn't work, broken money system, cutted off competition to make it harem and really unprobable setting even for an incest game. Not to say about plot that was changed so heavily it doesn't really exist now. But I understand that it will still gather a lot of attention since early game still pretend to be something more and I agree it should be developed till the end. But for me personally, it's only interesting how he will remove Eric's path from early game and when he will close this project so he can develop his new one for real.
I'm far from calling BB a bad game. BB is mediocre adult game that had potential to be the best game we had here.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BTW this one is a big lie

"No, Big Brother isn't going to suffer from a second project. We've been working on the second game for months now and Big Brother updates only get bigger and bigger. For example, 0.12 has more images and text than 0.10 or 0.11."

From the moment he annonce his second project around half a year ago BB actualy start to suffer.Each new version introduce new bugs and some stay in the game from 0.4.At least before that he try to fix the game with small updates.Not to mention the only realy big updates are actualy 0.2 and 0.3

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes