macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, this is perhaps one of the reasons Patreon's games are priced at $ 30 ~ 50, a nearly insignificant amount for a credit card bill. Right? If you think the work of modders "Almost perfectly", then I believe you can do better than them, and that only Dev can really do something perfect, then this would not be a waste of time.
true.. but as we all know... modding always help game to survive more longer ( its extremly rare , i never see that yet, to have the contrary to see mods killing a game ) . its also a way for devs to keep getting popularity without working hard on some points. ( easy money lol )

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
You must not do anything with her at all, no blowjobs in the bathroom, no sex in the kitchen and so on.
Awesome, thanks! Is there anymore content for her besides bjs in bathroom, anal in kitchen, play w her and kiras ocassional lesson? My fav girl so far but I cant seem to find anymore story w her after that. Still on the 5th film w mom, just unlocked side effects

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
true.. but as we all know... modding always help game to survive more longer ( its extremly rare , i never see that yet, to have the contrary to see mods killing a game ) . its also a way for devs to keep getting popularity without working hard on some points. ( easy money lol )
I said a few months ago, the moders deserved much more of the Patreons money than DarkSilver. This is nothing new since games like Skyrim and GTA V keep their sales until today because of the work of these guys, but I really do not expect to see this happen in an inferior game. For me this only proves the incompetence of the DS in the development of the game.

Last edited:

djax

May 5, 2017
so in new update we need save the route of lisa and route of olivia. if max have a handphone i think the story more interested

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It would probably be something like that, but I'm sure it will only happen when "The Wolf of Patreon Street" loses a lot of Patreons, which is really hard because any teenager today has a credit card.
Don't worry guys even abandoned projects continue to make money an year after.The big 3 have patrons that give money and didn't even play the games.And don't forget there is always patrons that can spent 200-300$ on single game.Some even forget to remove they support after some time.It's like kickstarter and board games.I have a friend who support like 100 board and card games right now.And trust me he wont play all of them.

Reactions: TheEdge

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
Hmm.. Ove only played the current base version here. Is the mod like a lot better? Or is it just cheats and stuff for the grinding?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm.. Ove only played the current base version here. Is the mod like a lot better? Or is it just cheats and stuff for the grinding?
chancer mod is way way better.
its not only cheat and grinding stuff. its also new scene, more events and stuff (sex with mom, new events with all girls, sex stuff and etc..)

its way better honestly. still recommend to finish normal version before doing with mods. just for see the difference

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You never know.
more easy to bet that she "misteriously" not gonna win just before the end.
or dev gonna turn some shit events/story that will put even more NTR in the game about Ann.

i m ready for anything about her, specially to not expecting big things

Reactions: dickermax

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
Don't worry guys even abandoned projects continue to make money an year after.The big 3 have patrons that give money and didn't even play the games.And don't forget there is always patrons that can spent 200-300$ on single game.Some even forget to remove they support after some time.It's like kickstarter and board games.I have a friend who support like 100 board and card games right now.And trust me he wont play all of them.
Unfortunately this is true, my friend.

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
strange max only gets to go into one girls changing room pity he cant do all three my other half would be in their for hours so he should have time.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes