macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is chancer still active I have not seen a link to his mod. all mods are great but his was a little different
yes he is. and they are clear link to his mod on the thread ( link is in Op here )

egyptiandaddy

Nov 24, 2017
Hi,
Im running the game on mac using wine but the image is shifted to the bottom right of the corner for some reason. I tried changing the resolution but nothing changed. Does anyone have a fix for this?

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys, haven´t been playing the game for a while. Are there some more sex scenes around Mom/Aunt and Eric?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, haven´t been playing the game for a while. Are there some more sex scenes around Mom/Aunt and Eric?
I see you haven´t been playing the game for a long time. no more E*** in the game (the name is not very popular on this thread)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I see you haven´t been playing the game for a long time. no more E*** in the game (the name is not very popular on this thread)
you still can say Eric. even if he was a pain in the ass. its still a part of the game.

honeslty, peoples are more upset about the lack of content for Ann than the fact Eric was in the game... at least, something that the dev have "hear" about and react XD

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
you still can say Eric. even if he was a pain in the ass. its still a part of the game.

honeslty, peoples are more upset about the lack of content for Ann than the fact Eric was in the game... at least, something that the dev have "hear" about and react XD

you can keep Eric for long as you like :evilupset: he does become a lap Dog XD

Oct 13, 2017
How does this game not have it's own Wikipedia site? Each character with its own page and traits and hates and scenes.

With a cool current "update"cover as the homepage.

Summertime Saga does and that is cool as shit.

Should have a choose your own adventure walk through, Turn to page 127 to bang Eric at night, turn to page 5 to learn how to make your room a spider den to scare sister.

With fun facts like ; you get cuckholded 200 times by just one character!

Let's make it happen.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
How does this game not have it's own Wikipedia site? Each character with its own page and traits and hates and scenes.

With a cool current "update"cover as the homepage.

Summertime Saga does and that is cool as shit.

Should have a choose your own adventure walk through, Turn to page 127 to bang Eric at night, turn to page 5 to learn how to make your room a spider den to scare sister.

With fun facts like ; you get cuckholded 200 times by just one character!

Let's make it happen.

you don't need a Wikipedia or walk through the game is too dam easy to play...with in 24 hours or less you complete the v0-11-0-003...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you can avoid ntr in this game?
if you are refering about mother with eric, no

if you are refering about eric and alice, yes

just don't start the blog opportunity with Alice, them the events with eric and alice in her room won't trigger. Or them you can start the opportunity, but you need to keep his influence with her down, which is hard since you need money for that

and you can't avoid it with kira as well if you want to get rid of him

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hi,
Im running the game on mac using wine but the image is shifted to the bottom right of the corner for some reason. I tried changing the resolution but nothing changed. Does anyone have a fix for this?
I know some people were having a problem when they had the Patreon version of the game, and then they tried to modify it with a mod from f95zone. If this is what you did, then you need to download the f95zone version of the game, and then add a mod from this site. Otherwise, I'm not sure what your problem is.

egyptiandaddy

Nov 24, 2017
I know some people were having a problem when they had the Patreon version of the game, and then they tried to modify it with a mod from f95zone. If this is what you did, then you need to download the f95zone version of the game, and then add a mod from this site. Otherwise, I'm not sure what your problem is.
I didn’t modify the game or anything, just using a program to run it on Mac.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if you are refering about mother with eric, no

if you are refering about eric and alice, yes

just don't start the blog opportunity with Alice, them the events with eric and alice in her room won't trigger. Or them you can start the opportunity, but you need to keep his influence with her down, which is hard since you need money for that

and you can't avoid it with kira as well if you want to get rid of him
you can avoid it partially if you have good relation and use the pills :p , its not a big deal, but at least no fuck

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if you are at the stage of giving Eric pills then sadly you have already passed the stage i am talking about...
true, but i m not super pro at the game, soo i even let him a bit (for the sake of story).
i like to make him suffer before get rid of him :p

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes