Jayko0191

Jun 2, 2017
I´m gonna ask again, if I took Olivias Route? Can I trigger any new event in v.012? because I never catch by Ann when I'm in the couch with lisa and alice, I can't trigger that event, because Lisa she is not my girlfirend, I can'fuck her after dinner. PLEASE HELP ME!

Reactions: Darkaura

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I give up with this game, not even following the walkthrough I succeed... I will wait a year for the finished version or until we have a good amount of Mom content.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I´m gonna ask again, if I took Olivias Route? Can I trigger any new event in v.012? because I never catch by Ann when I'm in the couch with lisa and alice, I can't trigger that event, because Lisa she is not my girlfirend, I can'fuck her after dinner. PLEASE HELP ME!
Nope apparently "combining" the Lisa route and the Olivia route means not combining them at all, and leaving the best route in the game in Limbo, much like it has been for 6 fucking months. The only real way to advance this game at all is with the Lisa GF route. Because, choices, what are they good for?

Jayko0191

Jun 2, 2017
Nope apparently "combining" the Lisa route and the Olivia route means not combining them at all, and leaving the best route in the game in Limbo, much like it has been for 6 fucking months. The only real way to advance this game at all is with the Lisa GF route. Because, choices, what are they good for?
Unbelievable! Where can I find a save from 0.11 with Lisa route?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Unbelievable! Where can I find a save from 0.11 with Lisa route?
To be fair, this isn't really news. This may be the first update where EVERYTHING in it is blocked off on the Olivia route. So yeah, that sucks. The Lisa GF route is actually a lot of fun, if repetitive as balls, and I'd say run through it, but if you don't want to grind then...

You can find saves here:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
This is my problem... fuck Olivia, she ruined my game! xD

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This is my problem... fuck Olivia, she ruined my game! XD
Yup, one choice made at the beginning of the game locks you out of tons of content from 0.7 onwards. It's really kinda crap. It's a shame because I really like that route. It has great stuff with Lisa in it, lots of progression there without the usual Stairway to Heaven bullshit that every other fucking sex scene that doesn't involve Kira has. Olivia is a fun character, and the threesomes are hot as hell too.

The problem is that who Lisa is in the Olivia route, and who Lisa becomes by 0.12 in her GF route are two entirely different people. It might be possible to go from the Lisa route, to adding Olivia for some sexy time, but I don't see how you move from the Olivia route to the Kira sex ed, the Alice stuff, and the Mom sex ed.

Even then, the new Olivia route is the same cock blocking bullshit we have been dealing with for ages. It gets old.

ShadowWing

Sep 12, 2017
I've actually liked the update, more than I thought I would

loved lisa sex ed with ann and how she is always teasing ann and going beyond what would be prudent, I already loved the idea of these lessons last update, but it surpassed my expectations

liked olivia story as well, the sex tension with her mother, and the competition between both of them, it's clear that her mom is pissed at olivia for seducing her father and wants payback, or just want to feel more beautiful than her daughter, anyway certainly everything happening is because of the incident olivia talks about. About her change of behavior, I think it's understandable, on olivia path she only didn't had the pool, and she feel in love with max dick, but she didn't had lost her house, and she wasn't dumped by alex when she was down, so it's normal she would be more careful with man (even though she fell very quickly anyway)

and now we are finally 100% ready for ann to fuck max, we have to get this out of the way as soon as possible, but I think it still will be held for at least two more updates

even vicky I apreciated more this update, visiting the coffee shop with olivia made me want to have more of her. That's the problem of introducing so many characters, now we have characters with almost no development and we only fucked three out of nine with over a year of development (and kira isn't even replayable, she has almost no content in the game, even though she pull more than half of the strings)! That's why we have to take fucking Ann out of the way, even more since she is the biggest cock block in the game

Only annoying thing is the grind to get new scenes, this game is probably the worst, sometimes you have to wait a whole week to get access to new stuff

Well kinda liked it really. I think that DS will try to merge Lisa Gf and Ovilia Gf route somehow. The problems with Olivia mentioned in the 0.6 has finally took 6 months to take a new dimension. (Well would have liked to see Olivia seducing her father though. Anyway that is out of question now.)
And Max being a single man with 9 women in the game!! Isn't it a bit unreal?!!
Diane.. well was a bit quick. But liked the tension between Olivia and her.
And Ann.. oh my GOD.... "My ass is ready for you..It kinda sounds dirty"... Those words from Ann made my day. And I think that makes 0.12 a far better update than 0.11

(Well kinda miss Alice progression with the Doctor though)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm getting annoyed with Alice path corrupting her BSDM idealist bullshit. Max don't have sex preference so he accept everything that had hole in it, Lisa getting corrupted to BSDM path as slave sex, plot twist Mother Ann were actually fond of bondage and BSDM spanking shit because in the past getting kidnap by BSDM kidnaper, and Aunt Kira definitely love FemDom BSDM bullshit since start. So this is Big Brother game gonna be, a BSDM incest family in the end.
BB_BSDM_BULLSHIT.jpg
I never like BSDM ... maybe can compromise a little bit. But BB force this game to be main BSDM focus in the end. Fuck it. If in the next 2 updates, BSDM having more and more main content, I'm gonna throw this game to my garbage game list.

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Hey I just downloaded the game and I think something is wrong.

And this is what I get when I go to my room:

Appreciate any help I get.
the first image don't know, where did you download the game from? The second picture is because you tried to put a mod in the game with the 0.12 Assembly-CSharp. I don't think there is a mod that will work on 0.12 right now without changing the csharp which will mess your update up. If you put a mod with their csharp for 0.11 in 0.12, it will stay at 0.11 you can't progress anymore.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes