Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It appears DS is losing more and more support for his game. Last Update he was going to 3,2k patrons. Then dropped to 3k. Then after that update to 2,8k now he dropped to 2,6k.

I think ppl had finally enough of his BS ^^

goku1234

Jun 12, 2017
yu
It appears DS is losing more and more support for his game. Last Update he was going to 3,2k patrons. Then dropped to 3k. Then after that update to 2,8k now he dropped to 2,6k.

i hope but nope im sure be back thinking the next one he might get right

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think I have played this for a few updates. Is there enough new content to be worth replaying?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, here is a fun example of just how little the game advanced in this update, even if you consider the Ann massage stuff (which I will again say was very well done):

For example, in 0.5 we got the following:

Get rid of eric
First time sex with Alice
Lisa's sex ed with Kira, which DWARFS the sex ed with mom.
The bulk of the Olivia route including lots of nudity, and the Lisa hand job.
The girls going topless at the pool.
The start of the cunning plan.

Even if I am slightly off, going by previews, that is a TON of content that actually advanced the relationships. 0.6 wasn't as crazy but it added the Olivia/Lisa threesomes, more Kate/Alice, Assfucking Lisa in the kitchen, and more.

And probably some stuff I'm missing. And that was in ONE update. THAT's why I say the new Olivia arc is drawn out. That's why I say the Sex ed with mom is nothing but a stalling tactic, especially with the whole regular hymen checkups (seriously, is this a Russian thing? I have seen this in a bunch of games, and I'm pretty sure it would be illegal in the US) now added to the mix.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017

Yeah, I used to love BB, was my favorite. But the recent updates have left me disapointed. Dude earns tens of thousands of dollars and can't create updates with decent lenght, money earning is still clunky and mysterious, and can't even be bothered to hire a proper text editor (I volunteered to do it for free but didn't even get an answer).

DMD has way fewer patreons and yet has a decent pace, very good renders (DS could really afford to step up his game, Motkeyz' Timestamps has one of the nicest model renders I've ever seen and it's not even close to BB in terms of money making) and a story that actually makes you feel like a human being - albeit a perverted one- and actually care for the characters in the game, even the secondary ones.

I don't even know why I'm still a patreon, since I don't even download the game from there, as that version is mostly incompatible with cheats (and the game with cheats is already a grind sometimes, without cheats it's a marathon just to get rid of Erik, nvm actually not needing to worry about cash), so I download the F95 version.

Reactions: Joebob Briggs

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Ok, here is a fun example of just how little the game advanced in this update, even if you consider the Ann massage stuff (which I will again say was very well done):

Get rid of eric

Even if I am slightly off, going by previews, that is a TON of content that actually advanced the relationships. 0.6 wasn't as crazy but it added the Olivia/Lisa threesomes, more Kate/Alice, Assfucking Lisa in the kitchen, and more.

And probably some stuff I'm missing. And that was in ONE update. THAT's why I say the new Olivia arc is drawn out. That's why I say the Sex ed with mom is nothing but a stalling tactic, especially with the whole regular hymen checkups (seriously, is this a Russian thing? I have seen this in a bunch of games, and I'm pretty sure it would be illegal in the US) now added to the mix.

Get rid of eric

I miss buttfucking Lisa in the kitchen, one of my favorite scenes ever... :FeelsBadMan:

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Don't made up numbers. DS 's most number was around 2900 and it was last month. He lost some due to patreon payment system change like everyone else. Right now monthly cycle time. Everyone losing patreons.

jardel77

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks a lot for this guys... But actually I have kind of a problem. Usually I copy the save files from the previous versions in order to continue from where I was and then play the new scenes.

The thing is that this time I'm doing that and nothing new happens... no new events are triggered and I don't know why. it seems that I'm still at the end of the version 11.

Could anybody help me, please?

Thanks in advance

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks a lot for this guys... But actually I have kind of a problem. Usually I copy the save files from the previous versions in order to continue from where I was and then play the new scenes.

The thing is that this time I'm doing that and nothing new happens... no new events are triggered and I don't know why. it seems that I'm still at the end of the version 11.

Could anybody help me, please?

Thanks in advance
Which was the last event that happened? How far has your relationship with Lisa/Alice progressed? New content requires you to have completed the previous Lisa arc, so that you can ask Mom about having "practical" sex lessons with Lisa. Also, Mom needs to catch you giving/receiving oral from Alice (21-22h), and also catch you and Lisa being "punished" on the sofa (also on the same time, 21-22h). You can get Alice to punish you by having sex with Lisa and Aunt Kyra, then speaking to Alice when she is watching movies in the evening. Also, you need to have Lisa in a good mood before she will tell you about Olivia/Sex Lessons, etc.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
poss.spiders.step.8
Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed! Moment of silence for all the spiders who sacrificed their lives so this tremendous achievement. Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying...

Get rid of eric

poss.spiders.step.8
Alice has finally let me sleep in her bed! Moment of silence for all the spiders who sacrificed their lives so this tremendous achievement. Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying...

Can u help me?. ive fucked both of them. Alice filmed us and it still says im not finished

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, sorry man, but I laughed my ass off at this. Is this shit for real? I can see it happening as a gag, not as a serious thing.

Really?

What other games have this?
Girl Life has it as well. I really do wonder if that's the Russian thing. I don't live far from Russia but I've never heard about it before. I bet US wouldn't find enough virgins to even consider such a thing:p

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes