Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
OK. With the Poll results I'm going to set my future update predictions for people to consider (rip apart).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just what I think is in the future. I doubt there will be much (if anything) added beyond 6-8 months from now. With what we saw this month I feel DS is looking to start a final push on the Game and finish it so the new stuff can begin. Lisa sex content will probably be the final update, there may be the 'Harem' end, but not sure how much longer things will continue.

Just some thoughts. :)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm just sad that Kira doesn't seem to get any care in this game. She's the most important character in the game that allows Max to advance things, but she isn't being given any main content at all. She's like the ultimate side-chick.

Reactions: Shiva0067

MiniCap

May 7, 2017
I put lotion on Ann then touched her pussy, and in the opportunities ta it said that Kira is going to talk to her but after 3 weeks in game nothing has happened

romolus

Dec 13, 2017
Which was the last event that happened? How far has your relationship with Lisa/Alice progressed? New content requires you to have completed the previous Lisa arc, so that you can ask Mom about having "practical" sex lessons with Lisa. Also, Mom needs to catch you giving/receiving oral from Alice (21-22h), and also catch you and Lisa being "punished" on the sofa (also on the same time, 21-22h). You can get Alice to punish you by having sex with Lisa and Aunt Kyra, then speaking to Alice when she is watching movies in the evening. Also, you need to have Lisa in a good mood before she will tell you about Olivia/Sex Lessons, etc.
Unfortunately I´ve the same problem. I imported my save files of BBv0.11.0.003. But no new events happen. Nothing. No new dialogues... no new opportunities. Nothing.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
Unfortunately I´ve the same problem. I imported my save files of BBv0.11.0.003. But no new events happen. Nothing. No new dialogues... no new opportunities. Nothing.
Post your latest savefile, I'll try to see if the game's bugged or what.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well people, I liked the update, I don't share all the negative thoughts I hear from some guy's here, but I happen to like it a lot, he even got to eat Ann's pussy, that's a nice scene by the way :)

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I put lotion on Ann then touched her pussy, and in the opportunities ta it said that Kira is going to talk to her but after 3 weeks in game nothing has happened
Keep fingering her till you get to oral. Also, remember to speak to Anne from time to time. Have you done the Sex Ed lessons yet?

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
The way things are going I can see when Max finally has sex with Ann it will end the game, not for DS, but for most people as that is what quite a few of them want to see, so when it happens they will lose interest as there will be nothing else major for Max to conquest apart from some of the newer characters, which don’t have much of a back story to make much difference

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It remains in Limbo. A reminder of a more interesting time. This patch was supposed to merge that story into the main game. But that was a lie apparently.
What I don't really get is how the Olivia route is supposed to work out. I mean you work on Lisa and that's ok, but you meat Olivia a bunch of times and suddenly she is your girlfriend, despite the fact that she likes you and tells you not to mess around? All in all I don't think it's off to a bad start and something good come out of the mother/daughter rivalry there, but I get the feeling that Darksilver doesn't know how romance works at all, not only in incest.

He was never given a chance to develop...

...But I'm not going to argue this anymore. I've literally had this very discussions multiple times in this very thread, and other threads as well.
How was he supposed to develop? He fucked you over in every way possible and if don't play by his rules -> boot camp.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
What I don't really get is how the Olivia route is supposed to work out. I mean you work on Lisa and that's ok, but you meat Olivia a bunch of times and suddenly she is your girlfriend, despite the fact that she likes you and tells you not to mess around? All in all I don't think it's off to a bad start and something good come out of the mother/daughter rivalry there, but I get the feeling that Darksilver doesn't know how romance works at all, not only in incest.

How was he supposed to develop? He fucked you over in every way possible and if don't play by his rules -> boot camp.
Agreed, romance in DMD, for example, is MUCH, MUCH better written/paced/developed. And yeah, I also disliked the huge difficulty when I began to play, basically you only live to earn money for Eric, since I refuse to ever partner up with him, had him as my enemy from day one (I'm a terribly jealous man :3)

If the cameras were more balanced, and you could actually TELL what the fuck the adverts do without having to dig for code, that would make it way easier. DS seriously fucked up on the money making system. Also, you can put cameras all around the house, but only strangers get to see what's going on in them, not you... It's not as if you were the OWNER of the bloody things...

Reactions: dledmo

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just hope we don't have to wait another half year to see her story progress, hopefully DS will keep trying to merge lisa paths on the updates that will come, even if it's only a small part

It's not like all we'll get on the update is max fucking ann, even though I would suspect that it would be enough for a lot of people

I actually don't think DS will go through with Ann on next update, maybe two or three more and them we'll finally fuck ann

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Nope. Just repeat what you did the last time one week later. Then the "New Job"-text tells you it's over for now.
You can only do the post work massage on Mondays until you go down on Mom and then it will open up repeatable choices on Monday and Thursday. Choices being finger her or eat her out both ending with an HJ cum to the stomach. You have to do both at least once whe the choice appears in order to get the opportunity completed tag.

the massage with the lotion is a one time event? or progress with more times do it?...
another thing, I fucked alice's girlfriend but there is no way to do the threesome :S
No it is a once a week event (Mondays) Until you go down on Mom and then it is repeatable on Monday and Thursdays.

Just finished playing the new content.

Not sure if it's just my game or not, but can only visit Ann/Mom after 'Work' 1 time each week. If it's the game then that's a minus. As to the content we do get it is VERY nice. Last I saw the Poll for the next update seemed to be overwhelmingly for Ann/Mom content and what we just got sets the game up for that very well.
Yes see what I said above...

See i dont want to fuck ann... But want to have some good game or to spend time in game to make anithing not just to FUCK... By the way is not realy good just to start and to fuck... But is shit to start one path and to finish for 5 min ;) thing about it and then say GET THE FUCK OUT
So you don't want to have sex in a game just play a game and choose a SEX GAME to play....
BRILLIANT!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes