FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Could some patron post comments of the patrons here? because every time there is a new version I only read bad comments but @DarkSilver whenever publish the plans for the next version starts the post with something like "everyone loved the new version"

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Try talking to Kyra by the pool in the mornings. If that doesn't work (bug, prolly) I think if you assfuck Lisa in the kitchen counts as "cheating", so you'll get punished for that as well.
yes, it does count, that's how I get it

btw, you guys still get kira classes with lisa? I haven't received a visit from kira since 0.10, I think it stopped happening after alice started blackmailing max and lisa

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
yes, it does count, that's how I get it

btw, you guys still get kira classes with lisa? I haven't received a visit from kira since 0.10, I think it stopped happening after alice started blackmailing max and lisa
yh me too mom has caught us many time when alice is punishing us still nothing abot the new job, cunning play and sex ed

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It wouldn't be quite so bad if he actually merged them, as promised. What he's written is a completely new story branch that has absolutely nothing to do with the existing story and done a complete turn-around on yet another personality.

The best thing he could do is deliver Ann in the next update and end the game there. That way he can start a new game/story that would align with whatever it is that he's trying to accomplish during the last few updates.
thing is, without alex it's hard to merge the paths without changing the story a lot to make max, lisa and olivia get where they were at olivia path. Lisa isn't inexperienced like she was at olivia path, she already fucks with max, so basically the only part that's actually useful at lisa path is the end of the threesome, where both lisa and olivia have more experience

DS may use the same renders, but he will have to rewrite everything

Reactions: dledmo

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
yh me too mom has caught us many time when alice is punishing us still nothing abot the new job, cunning play and sex ed
make sure to finish olivia path, get caught both times with mom by alice (one at handjob, and other at blowjob), and after that you need to get caught sucking alice, them it will finally trigger sex ed with lisa and ann

that's how it worked for me

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
make sure to finish olivia path, get caught both times with mom by alice (one at handjob, and other at blowjob), and after that you need to get caught sucking alice, them it will finally trigger sex ed with lisa and ann

that's how it worked for me
has alredy happened but cant see sex ed on my list . can u give me ur save game

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I think he means that it would be nice to have some more context changes. Like mentioned in the posts above, they feel like sex toys, both the girls and Max. Little changes in the relationship. Oh, you fucked Aunt Kyra's ass together with Lisa? Nope, you still get the same reaction: blowjob and nothing else. ALL their talks are sex related. Max doesn't seem to give a fuck about how they feel. He literally just wants their bodies. That's fine by itself, but the game tries to put a bit of romance in the mix... And fails miserably
I don't think he means that at all....
He said clearly to start he doesn't WANT to fuck Ann...There are a million things to complain about with this game...
The lack of gameplay isn't one of them. The Puzzles are not separate entities like Finding a key to open up the next level or cracking a combination to find the blackmail material you need. The Puzzle is in repeating scenes looking for the one little change in the dialogue options, to take those options and see where they lead.

Some lead to more and different sex, some lead to more dialogue options with other characters.
Almost ALL options require repeating sexual events to get to the new scene.
THAT is what makes this game such a grind as most new events are triggered in one week but don't become available until after the following monday. i.e. The massage Mom after work I was helping people with before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
There's a high chance I'm just an idiot but I cant get this game to work. I'll do a fresh download, extract it, etc and launch it. After the game loads when i hit new game I see as screen with the mc for the briefest of seconds and then i'm stuck on a black screen. help please.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think he means that at all....
He said clearly to start he doesn't WANT to fuck Ann...There are a million things to complain about with this game...
The lack of gameplay isn't one of them. The Puzzles are not separate entities like Finding a key to open up the next level or cracking a combination to find the blackmail material you need. The Puzzle is in repeating scenes looking for the one little change in the dialogue options, to take those options and see where they lead.

Some lead to more and different sex, some lead to more dialogue options with other characters.
Almost ALL options require repeating sexual events to get to the new scene.
THAT is what makes this game such a grind as most new events are triggered in one week but don't become available until after the following monday. i.e. The massage Mom after work I was helping people with before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preach it, brother!

Reactions: Asphyx
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes