Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Finally got round to playing the new update, and it was pretty good. After reading some other posts I was worried that there might be a lot of grinding, but it only took me 8 game days to get caught the number of times needed to progress the sex ed. The new Olivia stuff was interesting, but it's a shame that there's nothing new on the original Olivia girlfriend path. I wonder whether there will be a proper merge one day, or whether that path will remain forever forgotten.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

At version 0.12.0.005, Ann (mom) actually have so many Sex Scenes with Max, but you have to have enough patient because it might be available in 600 plus days of playing, i'm using the Chancer Mod, so try to download the BB
latest Version at the 1st page of this thread.

Navigate to Chancer Mod Thread and Download all the required files

Chancer Mod Thread

Navigate also to Seduction Mod Thread for some availabe Images

Seduction Mod Thread

After having all the required files, downloaded images must go to the BB Main Program Image Folder and replace the original if it says so.
Place the Mod.txt file to the BB main program folder where the Big Brother.exe is located
download below save file and start the game.
Check the "image" folder if it contains all the required images for this Mod.

NOTE: Using only the save file without having all the required Images will result Blank White Images while Playing
Thanks. I really appreciate your information, That's a big help but lets try to be more specific . I know there's a lot of sex scenes (oral) . Then how about penetration ?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Finally got round to playing the new update, and it was pretty good. After reading some other posts I was worried that there might be a lot of grinding, but it only took me 8 game days to get caught the number of times needed to progress the sex ed. The new Olivia stuff was interesting, but it's a shame that there's nothing new on the original Olivia girlfriend path. I wonder whether there will be a proper merge one day, or whether that path will remain forever forgotten.
That original path is going to be forever abandoned. Look at the new Olivia path. Do you see that being compatible with the original? DS's idea of "merging" the path was to reset Olivia's progress entirely and basically relaunch her, which is pretty much what I was expecting, and what everyone else should have been, too. People severely underestimated how much effort it would take to actually merge her in with the game. Plus, DS has never been one to rewrite his game other than to go back and correct some typos. He just keeps plowing ahead. I didn't really believe for an instant that he was going to start going back and changing that now. And honestly I'm glad. It would have been more time wasted on another fan request like the shopping trips or dating Lisa that failed horribly. It still largely failed, because we ended up with a story that would have been awesome about eight updates ago, but is completely unnecessary now.

Now DS is looking to get out of this game altogether. He's never gotten the incest thing, and is definitely not a fan of it. Plus, there' the very real threat that Patreon will come along and close the game down anyway, and I don't see DS having the interest in rewriting the incest out of the game. I think that's the main reason for his finally advancing the Ann and Lisa stories. He either sees the end coming soon, one way or another, so he's trying to leave on a high note and with a bit of buzz. Plus he mentioned that characters from this game might make their way to Glamour, so this game is now basically a prequel and advertisement for that one. But unless DS handles the Ann sex in the next update well, that will be leaping off point for a lot of fans. Too many people see that event as the end of the game, or if it's just a tease or an underwhelming experience, people will just give up. So one way or another, the game's days are numbered, and DS doesn't seem too concerned anymore.

As much as I find this game frustrating as well despite my initial love of it, I'm still going to miss it. The potential I saw when I first started playing the game was tremendous. I believed the hype about the incest game of a lifetime. BUt more than that, I think I'll miss being able to come in here and rant or rave about the game. This thread has been an interesting place to argue and/or commiserate in.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Considering that "Glamour" was his baby, one that he did for the sake of "ideology" (as the undoubtedly poor machine translation of a post on his old blog put it) instead of money, I hope he sticks to his story guns in that game instead of opening up the narrative progression to fan demands like he did Big Brother.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Considering that "Glamour" was his baby, one that he did for the sake of "ideology" (as the undoubtedly poor machine translation of a post on his old blog put it) instead of money, I hope he sticks to his story guns in that game instead of opening up the narrative progression to fan demands like he did Big Brother.
The problem is Glamour wasnt realy good to start.The grind is there too,it's not Big Brother discovery.Yes Glamour was way more sandbox than BB but that's not always a good thing.Glassix is maybe the closest game to Glamour,but with real tips and tricks in the game what to do to level up your relationship with the girls.Not to mention you don't need 100 days to actualy make a progress.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
But it looks like only base idea of old Glamour has survived in his new project and it might be mechanically close to BB. BB with whole city to explore, fixed mechanic, female protagonist and sensible plot (even if simple) sounds great. The greatest thing is that it shouldn't attract so much hatred as it won't be so straightforward with its marketing (Incest story of your life is the dumbest, restrictive title any dev could use)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
But it looks like only base idea of old Glamour has survived in his new project and it might be mechanically close to BB. BB with whole city to explore, fixed mechanic, female protagonist and sensible plot (even if simple) sounds great. The greatest thing is that it shouldn't attract so much hatred as it won't be so straightforward with its marketing (Incest story of your life is the dumbest, restrictive title any dev could use)
What to say he try the same strategy that EA use for the sports games.And of course he completly fale.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What to say he try the same strategy that EA use for the sports games.And of course he completly fale.
We can only see how its gonna look like. EA's approach works for them:p Regardless of its popularity I'm happy that he's going to work on something he likes. Poor BB shall rest in peace in my opinion. I wonder if he's prepared for suspension. Patreon is slow but it's a matter of time and I doubt last year of BB won't face it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Dear DeUglyOne ....i agree with you but my point is ...does everyone here paying DS for this game ?..i guess paying people people are right one to criticize ....
I don't buy that at all! Many of us WERE paying for this game...But not any longer!
And paying really isn't a requirement to giving an honest opinion about a game someone else might decide to wastet their money towards.
This site is much more than a pirate site, it also provides insight, hints, Game Support and reviews for others to decide if they want to pay for the game and support the developer based on the work they have already done.
In fact I would bet the house that if it were not for this site, this forum and these users...
This game would NOT have generated the money it has over the last year. It's impossible to find a game like this on Patreon alone. Try searching for Incest and see what comes up in Patreon search results. Try searching game as well!

f95zone has done more towards getting the word (and work) out than anything DS or Patreon have.
A try before you buy service!

QQ

May 14, 2017
On the days when she goes to work you don't have sexual interactions with her. Only yoga. She returns at 12 o'clock in the evening then you enter her room. You need the oil for the session!
may i ask how to get ann the new job?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
That original path is going to be forever abandoned. Look at the new Olivia path. Do you see that being compatible with the original? DS's idea of "merging" the path was to reset Olivia's progress entirely and basically relaunch her, which is pretty much what I was expecting, and what everyone else should have been, too. People severely underestimated how much effort it would take to actually merge her in with the game. Plus, DS has never been one to rewrite his game other than to go back and correct some typos. He just keeps plowing ahead. I didn't really believe for an instant that he was going to start going back and changing that now. And honestly I'm glad. It would have been more time wasted on another fan request like the shopping trips or dating Lisa that failed horribly. It still largely failed, because we ended up with a story that would have been awesome about eight updates ago, but is completely unnecessary now.

Now DS is looking to get out of this game altogether. He's never gotten the incest thing, and is definitely not a fan of it. Plus, there' the very real threat that Patreon will come along and close the game down anyway, and I don't see DS having the interest in rewriting the incest out of the game. I think that's the main reason for his finally advancing the Ann and Lisa stories. He either sees the end coming soon, one way or another, so he's trying to leave on a high note and with a bit of buzz. Plus he mentioned that characters from this game might make their way to Glamour, so this game is now basically a prequel and advertisement for that one. But unless DS handles the Ann sex in the next update well, that will be leaping off point for a lot of fans. Too many people see that event as the end of the game, or if it's just a tease or an underwhelming experience, people will just give up. So one way or another, the game's days are numbered, and DS doesn't seem too concerned anymore.

As much as I find this game frustrating as well despite my initial love of it, I'm still going to miss it. The potential I saw when I first started playing the game was tremendous. I believed the hype about the incest game of a lifetime. BUt more than that, I think I'll miss being able to come in here and rant or rave about the game. This thread has been an interesting place to argue and/or commiserate in.
nah dark silver likes dragging out big brother because its money for little effort.if he didnt he would have fjnished and moved on to the next game(which he should).obviously he doesnt enjoy developing big brother it is not a game he would play and enjoy so it makes sense he isnt doing a good job at it

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
nah dark silver likes dragging out big brother because its money for little effort.if he didnt he would have fjnished and moved on to the next game(which he should).obviously he doesnt enjoy developing big brother it is not a game he would play and enjoy so it makes sense he isnt doing a good job at it
He doesn’t like incest. He said that almost one year ago, so you are right.

Reactions: Asphyx

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
He doesn’t like incest. He said that almost one year ago, so you are right.
not getting incest is nothing to be ashamed about.actually he tried to create a unique incest story but people didnt like the direction and the storylines got BUTCHERED imo.olivia kira eric all dead storylines or messed up with no certain direction.

Reactions: Asphyx

Mezo

Jul 23, 2017
Hello,

I have a bug, when i open the online shop all my money disapear, if someone know how to fix it please

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes