HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
That's it there is nothing more and NO there will never be an update for this game.
DS abandoned this game for the new game called Glamour.

DS started a game called Glamour (old) and dropped it.
DS started this game called Big Brother and dropped it.
DS starts new game called Glamour and its still being made, will he drop it to? Maybe we will just have to wait and see.

DS batting average for dropping games is 1000.
DS batting average for completing games is 0.
I have to disagree about BB, coz he did intend to merge BB into glamour, and thus continuing what he start at first.
beside, i did read that the reason he didn't defend BB (aside from the bans) coz the old platform don't really support his future ideas.
I never play the old Glamour, so I don't know if he's just upgrading to 3D content or not. if yes, then at least it's not called abandoning right?
EDIT. Personal thought, even some small games like Akabur Games (hand drawn VN) took more than a year to complete. Im saying it took times to complete one. especially if the game has so many warnings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have to disagree about BB, coz he did intend to merge BB into glamour, and thus continuing what he start at first.
beside, i did read that the reason he didn't defend BB (aside from the bans) coz the old platform don't really support his future ideas.
I never play the old Glamour, so I don't know if he's just upgrading to 3D content or not. if yes, then at least it's not called abandoning right?
EDIT. Personal thought, even some small games like Akabur Games (hand drawn VN) took more than a year to complete. Im saying it took times to complete one. especially if the game has so many warnings.
He is not going to merge BB into glamour he is only going to use the assets from BB with is all, he already changed the looks of at least 2 of the girls and I doubt the charm of BB will ever be in Glamour.

Reactions: Endless

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
he actually did merge the game, it might not be how you like it, and it might be as bit remastered, but he did merge it! i dont know why people get all defensive about it!

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
hey there,
anyone knows the movie name of the movie with mom?
with that "normal" lesbian scene or from this scene here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys, does anyone know why my saves disappear when I turn off the game?
Did you unpack the rar file?

What version of the game do you have and how many save files are in the save game folder?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey there,
anyone knows the movie name of the movie with mom?
with that "normal" lesbian scene or from this scene here:

Why have you censored this pic? This isn't a Japanese site.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, can someone tell me what's the name of the fan-made remake of this game? I kinda forgot what it was called...

I don't mean the Big Brother Noob remake. There was something new that came out. And the character model were also changed.

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone!
I was play new game name Big Brother 18+.......
I don't do hard play really fail....how play to love? or......:(:(
Please help me.....how play follow??:confused::cautious:

FireMeUp

Jan 3, 2019
Almost 1300 pages of thread, I am sure the reason why this game is abandoned must be in these 1300 pages but could anybody please tell the reason why it is abandoned ? I was looking forward to this game. :cry:

Reactions: stal1234
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes