Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
I'm going crazy. I'm in a loop and I cannot go out. I've spoken with the Kate's mother and I have given 5000$ to Kate. I've read about another Skype with the Kate's mom but ALWAYS whan i speak with Kate the only options are: Give other weed for next meeting or Exit. I don't want use any mod or save game. May someone help me?

jrjrjrjrjrjrrjrjjr

Jan 10, 2018
chose the path of Lisa's boyfriend, but at this point, when I offer her to become my girlfriend, she shows me the chance of 0 and she says that I'm bored. what to do?

d3amon

Sep 21, 2017
I'm going crazy. I'm in a loop and I cannot go out. I've spoken with the Kate's mother and I have given 5000$ to Kate. I've read about another Skype with the Kate's mom but ALWAYS whan i speak with Kate the only options are: Give other weed for next meeting or Exit. I don't want use any mod or save game. May someone help me?
the steps are:
Buy “a big package of weed for $500”
Give the weed to Kate - “I have a big package”
Now Max can go to the laptop and “call Kate’s mom”. She will ask for $5000 and to fuck Alice while Kate is filming
Next Wednesday or Sunday at 01:00 am go to Alice’s Room and Kate will film the sex scene between Max and Alice
Gather the money and again call Kate’s mom on the laptop. Give $5000 and after 2 days Eric will disappear.

Reactions: a1fox3

d3amon

Sep 21, 2017
the new movie from V12, is the one with Ann and the 2 schoolgirls that Max receives from Kira?
or there is another movie?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for reply but I have no idea how to take Alice to the clinic as his GF. Side effect oppurt. says that i have reached the end of this oppt. When i go to the clinic its the same routine. New job oppt. should have had Mom starting the job, but she never leaves the home and Kira never says anything other that night lessons with Lisa. Also Mom never catched MC with Lisa or Alice.
I think i broke the game somehow, but I appriciate any kind of advice. Thanks again.
Its not part of side effect it is part of new job and cunning plan so just keep going to the clinic and Eve will ask Max to bring his GF then talk to Lisa and wait then she will tell you no and to talk to Alice and now you can take her to the clinic and this will unlock both Lisa's new sex-ed with mom and mom's new job.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

chose the path of Lisa's boyfriend, but at this point, when I offer her to become my girlfriend, she shows me the chance of 0 and she says that I'm bored. what to do?
Your skills are to low you need to peep, peep and even peep some more to build up your stats and you need to keep helping her with dishes and homework without errors to keep her mood up.

the new movie from V12, is the one with Ann and the 2 schoolgirls that Max receives from Kira?
or there is another movie?
Yes that is the new movie that you get to watch.

How to get the scene Lisa lick Alice's pussy?
By doing Alice's Blog quest and keep putting them spiders in her room.
When you get far enough Alice will blackmail both Lisa and Max for sex. (In my mind this is rape on Alice's part.)

jrjrjrjrjrjrrjrjjr

Jan 10, 2018
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Your skills are to low you need to peep, peep and even peep some more to build up your stats and you need to keep helping her with dishes and homework without errors to keep her mood up.

Yes that is the new movie that you get to watch.

By doing Alice's Blog quest and keep putting them spiders in her room.
When you get far enough Alice will blackmail both Lisa and Max for sex. (In my mind this is rape on Alice's part.)
I play with cheats, so I have all the skills at the maximum

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I play with cheats, so I have all the skills at the maximum
That could very well be you problem.
There are a lot of triggers that go off in the first 100 points and if you cheat past this point the triggers never go off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@JohnPonn
I have rewrote the v.12 info on how to unlock the content could you please go take a look at it and see if I got all of the info.

Reactions: 01110011 01101011

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
im pretty far im trying to get mom sex ed but i cant massage alice anymoar pls halp

ps: im a meme

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have rewrote the v.12 info on how to unlock the content could you please go take a look at it and see if I got all of the info.
Yep looks fine. You got the important part about the need to have the sit down in couch (Weather it's 3 or 10 times lord hates RNG, grrr). The order does not matter but starting on Ann and Alice as they are next after eachother timewice is a good way to do it :) Only adwice i would add is that you can't have sex with Lisa during this grind as Alice will then punish you instead. Dishes and homework will do the trick fine and she stays happy. Maby it's obvios but you never know how people reads a walkthrough :cool:

DDB

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the "New Job" quest after we shoot the last movie? Kira said she has a project in studio for Ann with bdsm and other girls but i am not noticing any new dialog for quite a long time now.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
As for possible bugs of the game or possible "hard to trigger" events, i suggest and i'll do my part to create a form with all values as they should be once the quest/ event is complete, so that everyone can mess their own save with their own preferences.

P.S. thank a lot for the hints i gained from this site

Reactions: WLHopkins

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue the "New Job" quest after we shoot the last movie? Kira said she has a project in studio for Ann with bdsm and other girls but i am not noticing any new dialog for quite a long time now.
Yes go here and read mini walkthrough 15: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote