Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As for possible bugs of the game or possible "hard to trigger" events, i suggest and i'll do my part to create a form with all values as they should be once the quest/ event is complete, so that everyone can mess their own save with their own preferences.

P.S. thank a lot for the hints i gained from this site
If you come up with any suggestions I will place them here:
or here:
Or if you can add to the info that is already there please let me know and I will add it.
Right now there is only 1 bug that I know of and that is the homework bug but as long as you get Lisa spanked right after you agree to help her for free the bug in not there.
I have the homework bug fix in the 2nd link though if anyone needs it.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Ok so I am on day 257. Already did the 1st movie with Mom and Alice. From what I gather Lisa is already my GF. Alice Mom and Lisa moods are awesome. doing arachnophobia opportunity whenever possible, still doing anal with Lisa at the lounge. I am still not triggering the next lesson regarding the spanking. Am I doing something wrong here? Also when i convince Lisa to be my GF it was the option to fight for Alex hence the jewelry. I love the game although it is a bit of a grind. Hopefully someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance!!!

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
I already installed the MOD.txt, but the option for the bug fix does not appear, meaning that i have to use a save editor to "correct" the right value as a programmer i have the tools to do that but there are a lot of values in the save files, and you can't just set a random value it must be coherent with the related values

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so I am on day 257. Already did the 1st movie with Mom and Alice. From what I gather Lisa is already my GF. Alice Mom and Lisa moods are awesome. doing arachnophobia opportunity whenever possible, still doing anal with Lisa at the lounge. I am still not triggering the next lesson regarding the spanking. Am I doing something wrong here? Also when i convince Lisa to be my GF it was the option to fight for Alex hence the jewelry. I love the game although it is a bit of a grind. Hopefully someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks in advance!!!
Can't really say where you are at in the game but you need to do the 4th movie where Max licks both Alice and mom on the set and take Alice to the clinic as Max's GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF.
Keep putting them spiders and keep helping Alice with her blog and keep doing Lisa with and with out aunt Kira and keep massaging mom.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already installed the MOD.txt, but the option for the bug fix does not appear, meaning that i have to use a save editor to "correct" the right value as a programmer i have the tools to do that but there are a lot of values in the save files, and you can't just set a random value it must be coherent with the related values
No if its not there where Lisa's stuff is then you don't have the bug.
Upload your save game for this game only and I will take a look at it.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Can't really say where you are at in the game but you need to do the 4th movie where Max licks both Alice and mom on the set and take Alice to the clinic as Max's GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF.
Keep putting them spiders and keep helping Alice with her blog and keep doing Lisa with and with out aunt Kira and keep massaging mom.
Thanks a1fox3! Yeah that is what I am doing. thanks for the quick replies. as where I am at the game I just convinced Kira to move back to the couch and out of mom's room. only cheat i used was for the money and nothing else. hopefully that money cheat did not break anything on my game hehehehe!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a1fox3! Yeah that is what I am doing. thanks for the quick replies. as where I am at the game I just convinced Kira to move back to the couch and out of mom's room. only cheat i used was for the money and nothing else. hopefully that money cheat did not break anything on my game hehehehe!!!
As long as you only use the money to get the clothes for the girls you should be safe and after Eric is gone you can cheat all the money you want.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
than i should ask how to progress further than show tits, as "private" i already did like 6 times with "no evolution" nor in relationship and nor in the "homework reward", beware the save is strongly cheated, as i focused on getting rid of Eric as soon as possible, knowing full well what i was loosing.

Aside i have the regular 11 version as a patreon

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
hello every one

Can anyone help me please ?

on Sunday i see Kira in pool when i ask her she tell me (do you any any plants for tonight ........... ok we`ll be wait )
then i see Kira and Alice in the end of day i fk Kira i have done this several times but nothing happen ?

with Alice i can do only

lick her pussy and fuck without cum in pussy

i cant fk any girls only Kira and i can see only tits of girls

some pic of my state

Olivia and Vicky They have not yet appeared in the game

please help me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
than i should ask how to progress further than show tits, as "private" i already did like 6 times with "no evolution" nor in relationship and nor in the "homework reward", beware the save is strongly cheated, as i focused on getting rid of Eric as soon as possible, knowing full well what i was loosing.

Aside i have the regular 11 version as a patreon
If you use the patreon game then you can not use mods because they do not work, you must download the game here that been cracked to be able to use mods.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
i cheated only luck and money to get the 5000 for kate's criminal mastermind mother, and added few to get the weed, knowing well that it may trigger events before their right moment

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You may be ok then because that is the major part that breaks because Alice stops sunbathing and goes off to school soon after Eric is gone and she quits smoking day one when he is gone.

i cheated only luck and money to get the 5000 for kate's criminal mastermind mother, and added few to get the weed, knowing well that it may trigger events before their right moment
As long as you started "Sensual Massage" on Alice before you got rid of him you should be ok.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
You may be ok then because that is the major part that breaks because Alice stops sunbathing and goes off to school soon after Eric is gone and she quits smoking day one when he is gone.

As long as you started "Sensual Massage" on Alice before you got rid of him you should be ok.
just to be sure I started a new game. this time i will not cheat at all. ugh! hehehe. this game needs you to be patient. hahahaha!!!

Reactions: JohnPonn

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
yes i did and to be clear the MOD txt combined with the dll is working fine on 11 original version, but i must say i run it on a VM as my pc is in Japanese

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote