Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Had one new photosession; refused the money, hadn't bought the phone at the moment... Now there's no more photosession for me... played around 10 weeks or so.

Edit:
Ok, found it... Didn't "CHECK" the Phone...
I think the Phone needs some kind of indication outside the bedroom.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I meant The Incest Tag. Didnt wanted to say out loud.
No problem saying it here ;)

Indeed, in the game has already seen the little sister, Becky ... and I really want that people see the mother, Mega (in patreon there are some images), I think she will like very much :love:, but it may still take a little time to appear in the game, first we have to finish some things of the big city before Tony returns to visit his house.

And we have pending the creation of the big sister :devilish:

Had one new photosession; refused the money, hadn't bought the phone at the moment... Now there's no more photosession for me... played around 10 weeks or so.

Edit:
Ok, found it... Didn't "CHECK" the Phone...
I think the Phone needs some kind of indication outside the bedroom.
Yes, we will modify the smart phone system to make it more intuitive.

Reactions: Jeancul

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
No problem saying it here ;)

Indeed, in the game has already seen the little sister, Becky ... and I really want that people see the mother, Mega (in patreon there are some images), I think she will like very much :love:, but it may still take a little time to appear in the game, first we have to finish some things of the big city before Tony returns to visit his house.

And we have pending the creation of the big sister :devilish:

Yes, we will modify the smart phone system to make it more intuitive.
You just became my Hero.So much content and more good news things get keeping better and better.Cant wait for the updates.Thnx for everything man!!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I just wanted to say that @JanisL and I are speaking via PM to clarify things, as it seems that we have misunderstood each other... language issues :p

Speaking, people understand each other :giggle:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
how do you get into gina,s room at night.keeps saying its locked? ive done massage and red rose with her.even done the bannana and dildo scenes but no dick?seen sister scene but still her room is locked?also no phone shop wont let me buy it?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
how do you get into gina,s room at night.keeps saying its locked? ive done massage and red rose with her.even done the bannana and dildo scenes but no dick?seen sister scene but still her room is locked?also no phone shop wont let me buy it?
From what you're saying, I guess you started the game from the beginning (and not continued with the last update); if so, I recommend you look at the guide on the main page.

You can't enter Gina's room at the moment.
Watching the romantic movie, after repeating the dildo scene a few times (3 I think), you'll be able to put your dick in Gina's "nice place" :eek::ROFLMAO:

If you can't buy your mobile yet, it's because you still have to do some photo shoots with Cassie; visit her in the coffee shop on Friday afternoons ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
does the incest patch on the front page do anything it seems to be empty.
Yep, it's a magical file :cool:

I'm joking... It's the fact that this file is in the game that activates the patch, even if it doesn't contain anything... you could create an empty text file with that name, copy it into the corresponding folder, and it would be the same thing o_O:LOL:

Reactions: Koi_

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Yep, it's a magical file :cool:

I'm joking... It's the fact that this file is in the game that activates the patch, even if it doesn't contain anything... you could create an empty text file with that name, copy it into the corresponding folder, and it would be the same thing o_O:LOL:
oh lol. Thanks for clarifying

mare88

May 26, 2017
i will definetely subscribe! We got to keep supporting this kind of games in order to keep them and help the developer to make them better and for faster updates! keep it up and thanks for awesome update!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i will definetely subscribe! We got to keep supporting this kind of games in order to keep them and help the developer to make them better and for faster updates! keep it up and thanks for awesome update!
Thank you for your support! :love::giggle:

In case you don't know, @mare88 has been one of the betatesters, and I thank you very much for your help (and also the other betatesters) to identify and solve problems in the game ;)

Reactions: mare88

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's the last session you do with her in this version... for the next ones, she'll be in front of the camera :eek::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Now that you have completed this part of the game, you have to complete the new sequences with Katia and Charlene as well, and this will allow you to see the last (and hot) sequence of this version with Jessy (check my previous posts if you need more information about the requirements)
Cassie needs to be together in bed with Jessy and the MC. Make it happen!!! ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes