Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
while im here.. any usage for the rose and gum?
also how many photoshoots with cassie do I need to do before the camera unlocks in the shop?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
while im here.. any usage for the rose and gum?
also how many photoshoots with cassie do I need to do before the camera unlocks in the shop?
Buying gum or tobacco, at the moment, is only to see better to the saleswoman :devilish:

If you've bought and have the rose or the anti-insomial pill in inventory, you'll see where to use it with an icon of it above Gina's bedroom or kitchen ;)

Reactions: Spawn420

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Playing 02.1, just got 52 Study Points but i'm getting no scene with Ms. Copper.
Any idea of what might be the issue?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Playing 02.1, just got 52 Study Points but i'm getting no scene with Ms. Copper.
Any idea of what might be the issue?
Yep, because those scenes are from the last version :p
(with Ms Cooper you can only see, in v0.2.1, the first two encounters... one on the first day of class, and the other when you reach 15 points of study).

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yep, because those scenes are from the last version :p
(with Ms Cooper you can only see, in v0.2.1, the first two encounters... one on the first day of class, and the other when you reach 15 points of study).
My bad, i suspected so after checking the walkthrough. That could make things confusing if i use this save on v02.02. :p

Is there any content with Alexia & her roomates in v 0.2.1 or 0.2.2.?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
My bad, i suspected so after checking the walkthrough. That could make things confusing if i use this save on v02.02. :p
It's no problem to play v0.2.1 and then use the save file for v0.2.2b.

As you have already reached 50 study points, with v0.2.2b you will begin to see the new scenes with Ms Cooper when you go to university.
(I only recommend you not to do more study points at the moment, it's not worth it ... but nothing happens if you do more)

Is there any content with Alexia & her roomates in v 0.2.1 or 0.2.2.?
Of Alexia, in all the game, there is only: When you meet her at the party, the visits you make on Friday at midnight to the coffeeshop, and in the fourth repetition of the coffeeshop scene, you'll meet her and Sabrina (Cherry for friends), her new roommate, in an interesting scene, hehe :devilish:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It's no problem to play v0.2.1 and then use the save file for v0.2.2b.

As you have already reached 50 study points, with v0.2.2b you will begin to see the new scenes with Ms Cooper when you go to university.
(I only recommend you not to do more study points at the moment, it's not worth it ... but nothing happens if you do more)

Of Alexia, in all the game, there is only: When you meet her at the party, the visits you make on Friday at midnight to the coffeeshop, and in the fourth repetition of the coffeeshop scene, you'll meet her and Sabrina (Cherry for friends), her new roommate, in an interesting scene, hehe :devilish:
Ah, good to know, i have already reached this point, i think the only bits missing are the Katia scene and maybe something with Cassie (is the camera ever unlocked for purchase in v0.2.1?).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ah, good to know, i have already reached this point, i think the only bits missing are the Katia scene and maybe something with Cassie (is the camera ever unlocked for purchase in v0.2.1?).
With Katia you can complete all the missions in the game in v0.2.1.

With Cassie, no, you can't buy the camera, it's part of the new v0.2.2b content.

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
Can someone help me? Immediately after the first event with Alexia when I enter the quests, there is a screen with some files. Does anyone know what to do about it?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Can someone help me? Immediately after the first event with Alexia when I enter the quests, there is a screen with some files. Does anyone know what to do about it?
It's the help system (missions) that fails, wait for the last v0.2.2b to be able to play well.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just out of curiosity, any guess of when v0.2.2b does come out?
I don't know, I can't help you with that... I just know that sooner or later someone will leak it.

And I take the moment to add that if you people like the game, consider collaborating within your possibilities... you can contribute to our Patreon, you can publicize the game in your environment or on websites, you can do reviews, you can contribute with translations into other languages, etc, etc...
:giggle::p

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i cant manged to find sex scene with gina or with other beside blowjob can someone share saves?
I'm preparing a save file where you can see good content, and a basic explanation of what to do at each moment. You only have to wait for it to finish (1 day) and for you to be able to play the new 0.2.2b.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have to say congrats to the Dev, what a fantastic game so far.

The story is great, love the twists and turns to it, the mystery, the back and forth chats with the MC and all others.

The artwork on the guys and girls is beautiful, same for the general scene artwork.

The animation is smooth and flawless.

It also does not take much to build up the stats in the game, which is a major plus.

I just completed this version and will wait for the next version, again, great work Dev.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Have to say congrats to the Dev, what a fantastic game so far.

The story is great, love the twists and turns to it, the mystery, the back and forth chats with the MC and all others.

The artwork on the guys and girls is beautiful, same for the general scene artwork.

The animation is smooth and flawless.

It also does not take much to build up the stats in the game, which is a major plus.

I just completed this version and will wait for the next version, again, great work Dev.
Thank you!!!

I like to know that you had fun :giggle:

It would be nice to see this kind of comments from people who have enjoyed the game in the reviews, it seems that only "haters" dare :eek::p:whistle:

Reactions: brittC25

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
untill you give me save can you give me hint for scene with gina ?
The requirement for v0.2.2 is just that you get 30 sex skill points; then you can visit Gina on Friday night.
(Ms Cooper will give them to you, along with visits to the bathroom when Jessy's around)

But this is different in the new v0.2.2b, apart from the sex skill points, it will also be necessary to have seen the special scene with Jessy (which has other requirements)... The reason for doing this? To be able to see almost all the content of the game before reaching the scene with Gina, as this triggers the end of the current version (until you can continue with the next one).

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The requirement for v0.2.2 is just that you get 30 sex skill points; then you can visit Gina on Friday night.
(Ms Cooper will give them to you, along with visits to the bathroom when Jessy's around)

But this is different in the new v0.2.2b, apart from the sex skill points, it will also be necessary to have seen the special scene with Jessy (which has other requirements)... The reason for doing this? To be able to see almost all the content of the game before reaching the scene with Gina, as this triggers the end of the current version (until you can continue with the next one).
i have more then 30 but in friday shes with her bf and i cant buy laptop or go the school anymore

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes