Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i have more then 30 but in friday shes with her bf and i cant buy laptop or go the school anymore
Well, I don't know how you got those points... if you have used the cheat system that could be the problem, because you have to get these points with the visits to Ms Cooper (which activate another variable necessary to unlock the scene with Gina).

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Well, I don't know how you got those points... if you have used the cheat system that could be the problem, because you have to get these points with the visits to Ms Cooper (which activate another variable necessary to unlock the scene with Gina).
i visit miss cooper and she punish me thats it so i edit and add points should i change back to 30 ?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i visit miss cooper and she punish me thats it so i edit and add points should i change back to 30 ?
That's the second visit you're describing.

You have to get more than 50 study points to unlock a mini-scene with her, and the next day she'll invite you to her house, that's where you'll enable the necessary variable (if you already have 30 sex skill points you don't need to edit them).... Ms Cooper will give you more, up to 40 maximum).

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
That's the second visit you're describing.

You have to get more than 50 study points to unlock a mini-scene with her, and the next day she'll invite you to her house, that's where you'll enable the necessary variable (if you already have 30 sex skill points you don't need to edit them).... Ms Cooper will give you more, up to 40 maximum).
ohh now i see thanks

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
first of all thankyou but after the punish ment i get point and again gina with bf and in school cant study anymore i start from old save that i did not edit
Why can't you go on studying at the university and get study points? :unsure:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
first of all thankyou but after the punish ment i get point and again gina with bf and in school cant study anymore i start from old save that i did not edit
Ok, I'm working on the instructions for the save file that I have prepared and it seems that there is a small problem without much importance, but it's good to know:
On Friday night you can see Gina's icon in her room, but if you haven't completed the special scene with Jessy, you won't be able to see anything (Final special scene with Gina).

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ok, I'm working on the instructions for the save file that I have prepared and it seems that there is a small problem without much importance, but it's good to know:
On Friday night you can see Gina's icon in her room, but if you haven't completed the special scene with Jessy, you won't be able to see anything (Final special scene with Gina).
which scene with jessy ?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are two:
- Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
- 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
- Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

But to see the special scene with Jessy, you have to:
- Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
- Having seen all the scenes with Katia
- Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
- Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
- Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

All this will be easier with the last v0.2.2b, because there is the help system activated (for Katia, Charlene, Alexis, Olivia, Cassie and Ms Cooper).
its sound hard i need save for gina scene

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is it correct that there's an initial $20 charge for patreon to access the monthly tiers?
Patreon charges the payment at the time of registration, not at the end of the month... for this reason it's recommended to register at the beginning of the month, so that you don't think you are charged twice (it's an automatic process of Patreon, we don't control it).

Reactions: Toutafay

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, I have already finished making the guide for the save file I have prepared... I have arrived at the scene with Gina, and one cannot avoid playing it calmly... and FUCK! I know it's not right for me to say it, but, it's really good!! :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: botc76

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
its sound hard i need save for gina scene
The special save file and the schematic guide are already in Patreon (20$ tier). As in other occasions, it will be published in a few days also for Patreons with tier of 5$ and finally, later, it will be public.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Something funny happened with my v0.2.1. I didn't get Katia's hospital event yet (MC just fantasizes about her naked - maybe because she was not with the "retro" clothes? Current Sexuality 10-12), but looks like i unlocked Jessy's final scene anyway. Is that normal? XD

Last edited:

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Ehh, just got to the Scott and Gina scene, then came on here and found that's not the only one.... I think this one is gonna be a pass no thanks on scenes with one of if not the main LI with another guy (not to mention a total douche). Shame cause I did really like Jessy.

Reactions: magus448
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes