Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i did all of them but i don't know how to trigger the scene
Check the list. If you've done everything right you need to be able to see the scene... but the scene doesn't appear automatically, you need to visit Gina in her room on Friday night.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Emmm... even with the new 0.2.2b version my saves from 0.2.1 are not working. Everytime I click on them it I'm back at the title screen.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Aw, yes!!! Now begins the waiting game while we hope for a compressed version...

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well... we can't create a new version in 4 days o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But in this one you can play well, the previous one had a lot of problems.
well the only problems i encountered in the last version was
actually i can't think of any problems
other then when you see gina after her date with scott the version ends
instead of going back to the map

yhea21

Nov 1, 2017
Check the list. If you've done everything right you need to be able to see the scene... but the scene doesn't appear automatically, you need to visit Gina in her room on Friday night.
i did all of the things on the list and still no scene and on friday night gina is not in her room

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Emmm... even with the new 0.2.2b version my saves from 0.2.1 are not working. Everytime I click on them it I'm back at the title screen.
Uhmmm... if it's from v0.2.1 it's strange that fails; I tested 3 save files that were sent to me to test the continuation with the new version and failed, and it was fixed with v0.2.2b; apart from that, the betatesters have confirmed to me that all the save files that they have tested have worked.

Can you attach the save file that gives you problems? Thank you.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
well the only problems i encountered in the last version was
actually i can't think of any problems
other then when you see gina after her date with scott the version ends
instead of going back to the map
Yes, it's like the end of v0.2.1 with the scene with Jessy... are scenes that have to end the game for two reasons, because there is no more content to see (except something Cassie if you have not done before) and above all, because that scene with Gina needs a continuation in the next version :p

i did all of the things on the list and still no scene and on friday night gina is not in her room
If you want to send me your save file and I'll take a look at it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, so none of my saves works with version 2.2b. I've tried with the special save in the OP and it works but even if I used it I would lose all my previous saves before different scenes throught the game, and there's no replay gallery here.
Is there anything I could do or am I going to have to start from scratch? o_O

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Uhmmm... if it's from v0.2.1 it's strange that fails; I tested 3 save files that were sent to me to test the continuation with the new version and failed, and it was fixed with v0.2.2b; apart from that, the betatesters have confirmed to me that all the save files that they have tested have worked.

Can you attach the save file that gives you problems? Thank you.
Just read you. Give me a sec. Thanks.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, so none of my saves works with version 2.2b. I've tried with the special save in the OP and it works but even if I used it I would lose all my previous saves before different scenes throught the game, and there's no replay gallery here.
Is there anything I could do or am I going to have to start from scratch? o_O
Attach a couple of save files that fail you and I'll see what the reason is.

(It's planned to include a replay system later ;))

Reactions: Aristos

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
There you go. Gracias tío.
I tested both files and they don't work in v0.2.2b... but neither in the previous v0.2.1
It's strange... I'll give you a review and try to figure out what the problem is, but now I can't, here it is 3:30am :p
I'll tell you something ;) (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I tested both files and they don't work in v0.2.2b... but neither in the previous v0.2.1
It's strange... I'll give you a review and try to figure out what the problem is, but now I can't, here it is 3:30am :p
I'll tell you something ;) (y)
I still have the 0.2.1 version installed and all of them work. I tried just in case the were corrupted or something but as I said, they work for me in the previous version :(.
Don't worry, I might start the game from the beginning, cheating on the money of course haha. Thanks!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I still have the 0.2.1 version installed and all of them work. I tried just in case the were corrupted or something but as I said, they work for me in the previous version :(.
Don't worry, I might start the game from the beginning, cheating on the money of course haha. Thanks!
If you start from the beginning you'll see that it's now easier with the help system (although it's not yet built in for Gina and Jess), and you can also use the new cheat system to get money easily, or tenant points, or speed (the other parameters, better not touch), and you may also be interested in activating the fast forward option.

Anyway, I will try to find out what the problem with your save files might be.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If you start from the beginning you'll see that it's now easier with the help system (although it's not yet built in for Gina and Jess), and you can also use the new cheat system to get money easily, or tenant points, or speed (the other parameters, better not touch), and you may also be interested in activating the fast forward option.

Anyway, I will try to find out what the problem with your save files might be.
Thank you again. Yes, I've just started over and the hint system is really cool.

However I have found another problem: the clock and calendar that allow you to skip time are not there.
When I use the special save in the OP they are there, like in version 0.2.1, but I've started my own new game and I can't skip time o_O
EDIT: Forget it, they are availabe from the first Tuesday (y)

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you again. Yes, I've just started over and the hint system is really cool.

However I have found another problem: the clock and calendar that allow you to skip time are not there.
When I use the special save in the OP they are there, like in version 0.2.1, but I've started my own new game and I can't skip time o_O
EDIT: Forget it, they are availabe from the first Tuesday (y)
It doesn't appear the first days to prevent possible problems, as you skip the first day of university and therefore doesn't activate the icon on the map... from a certain day onwards, the hour/day fast forward icons will appear again ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes