I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
mgomez0077 I can't seem to get the trigger for Gina at home to queue. I've finished the Cooper content but when going to Gina's room just get a "Nothing interesting here, come back at another time....."

Reactions: HarbingerofDeath

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey mgomez0077 So i waited for 2.2b and loading my old saves from 2.1 redirects me back to the menu or i get one of these two errors below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be a pain to start over again. Especially with the stats in these sandbox/free-roaming type of games.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Patreon charges the payment at the time of registration, not at the end of the month... for this reason it's recommended to register at the beginning of the month, so that you don't think you are charged twice (it's an automatic process of Patreon, we don't control it).
Sorry, I mean it says "join now for $20 per creation" then it has the tiers on the side. Is that something new for each game where you have to pay a fee for the right to be a patron? I don't really care about all the extras, I just like playing the game and want to contribute but want to know the details before pledging.

Well, I have already finished making the guide for the save file I have prepared... I have arrived at the scene with Gina, and one cannot avoid playing it calmly... and FUCK! I know it's not right for me to say it, but, it's really good!! :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gina and that music combined are a lethal combination!

Quickly on this new version, I personally wouldn't call it a bug lol but it seems if you hit the first friday night with 30 points it skips right to the Gina final event, no scene with douchebag.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
In the android arm64 version the college is full of errors soft locking the games progression
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scripts/nav_uni.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/nav_uni.rpy", line 41, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'uni/nav/classes_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/nav_uni.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1947, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1935, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2701, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3093, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3093, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
  File "game/scripts/nav_uni.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 937, in choice
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'uni/nav/classes_%s.png').

Jul 28, 2017
Would it be possible when there's a patch to just get the patch instead of having to redownload the whole 2G again?

That would be super appreciated.

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys I missed the last update and I dont really know where to go at the end of 0.2b can anyone share the 0.2.1 walkthrough/guide?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
u know some one can do a Mod , we will ask him if he could for..... a change name and a gallery scene .

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What annoys me more about the whole Gina and Scott thing is the MC knows he is a scumbag but doesn't tell her she is your childhood friend and probably a best friend at that and you can't tell her so damn frustrating (n)

Reactions: Valeck

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.2b] [Porcus] (2.33 gb rar pc source)

581 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Note. If your compressed game keeps crashing after a few minutes of full screen playing, please use this fix (attachment) - unzip it in the GAME\renpy\display (overwrite when asked). Sorry for that, and thanks archedio for reporting.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
you can change the name!
first at startup at the game you are asked for a name
second by entering the "stats" tab
...and it's still called "Tony's room" even if you change names. And you are referenced as Tony in scattered spots throughout the game.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes