BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
mgomez0077 Replaying the whole thing was a good decision, it has improved a lot in the last versions and the hint system is really nice. I suggest doing the same to anyone having problems with their previous saves, if you skip scenes and cheat with money it'll not take long before you are back in version 0.2.1

Just a couple of typos from the Spanish version:
- When you visit the café at midnight to help the waitress it says "camabrera" or something like that instead of camarera. I think this only happens the first time you help her but I'm not sure.
- When you go to either Gina's or Jessy's bedrooms at night the button reads "Entar" instead of "Entrar".

And a bug:
- When you spy Gina in the bathroom and the time bar runs out, the game freezes and you can't do anything, not even rollback.
well now that i know how to avoid those clicking and repetitive annoying parts i have to agree
but it will have to wait until i finish that mess of a game dark neighborhood

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
well now that i know how to avoid those clicking and repetitive annoying parts i have to agree
but it will have to wait until i finish that mess of a game dark neighborhood
Don't cheat with study points, that's the only serious grind still remaining.

As for Dark Neighborhood
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Does this mean she dumped him or we can finally kill Scott? :unsure:
ok, so just started playing this and I had to...

View attachment 333747

...to one of the most punch-able faces in the world!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

What annoys me more about the whole Gina and Scott thing is the MC knows he is a scumbag but doesn't tell her she is your childhood friend and probably a best friend at that and you can't tell her so damn frustrating (n)

How do I get the last scene with jessy of talking in her bedroom at night after doing the skype talk?
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

That Cassie shoot and the Music...yeah i like it. (y)

Also its about time that "we" start to cuck scott, this dude starts to annoy me.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmm , i done everything that need for special Jessie event , but still dont get it :(
All quest is done , except Olivia visit ,got 40 sex skill points and nothing , any got idea why ?
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thanks for the cool update, my favorite game :love::love::love:
Thanks!!! :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Valeck and Mormont

introvtx

May 6, 2017
What is the relation between mc and his sister(s?) and importantly the mother if I don't use the incest patch? will the story still make sense? are they really intended to be his family?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, so I had a hunch on why my previous saves didn't work, I tried something and I've been able to find the reason.

I had used the compressed version to play 0.2.1. None of my saves works in the 0.2.2b official version. I have downloaded the compressed 0.2.2b version too out of curiosity, saved a game, quit, launched the official 0.2.2b again and voilà! The saves from the compressed 0.2.2b don't work in the official 0.2.2b either.
There must be some incompatibility between the saves from compressed versions and official versions of the game.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
What is the relation between mc and his sister(s?) and importantly the mother if I don't use the incest patch? will the story still make sense? are they really intended to be his family?
well i believe one of them took away his virginity in his 18th birthday
he was drunk at the time so he doesnt know who it was
we wont know anything until he goes back home
this is for future versions of course

introvtx

May 6, 2017
well i believe one of them took away his virginity in his 18th birthday
he was drunk at the time so he doesnt know who it was
we wont know anything until he goes back home
this is for future versions of course
So there is no actual content with them (yet) then?
I'm just asking if I need the patch cause the game originally intended to have incest or not. I'm okay with it but don't prefer it.

EDIT : the mc actually call them sisters and mother in the beginning even without the patch. So what is the purpose of the patch in the OP?

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
When you are playing the scene with Gina you are like:

When they wake up in the morning you are like:

Shame on you mgomez0077! :sneaky:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's good! It's the kind of reactions we want to provoke in the player... you don't just have to fuck women... you have to love them, feel emotions... :D;)

how does the incest work? I don't get it

Is any of the girls your sister or?
Tony has family, but for the moment only the little sister has been shown, which can be seen by videoconferencing with Tony.
If you have the patch, they will call each other "brothers"; if you don't have it, they will call each other by first name.

I think the only times we still see Tony's name are on his room in the navigation and when some of the other characters are referring to him, mainly the minor characters if I remember correctly. Speaking of the navigation, has it always been Jessy's "rom"? I just noticed that yesterday! lol

On Jessy's scene keep in mind it's a continuation of the final scene from 2.1 where you're watching the movie with the girls. Romantic version and you have to use the dildo three times. Then immediately after the scene starts in the bedroom and concludes in 2.2. Should mention that this is the only scene I hadn't seen prior to the 2.2b being released and while Gina still takes the cake, and for me always will that scene with Jessy was also hot as fuck!

Right, I have to correct the "rom" thing :p

Yes, the continuation of the scene with Jessy is hot too; I tried to create a good dialogue accompanied by some hot images for the player to get into Tony's skin.

You know the key to a good storyteller is they always leave the reader wanting more! Mission accomplished.
Haha, thanks!
Let's do like the lost writers... solve a mystery and create 10 new ones (LOL)

The door to Gina is closed at night for me. Can somebody help me please.
Or how can i start the last scene with her, i mean i have nowhere a chance to tell her about her bf cheating
You can't visit Gina's room at night... at the moment ;)

Will have to restart to note specific events/situations where MC is referred to as Tony. I remember one where Jessy elongates the name (i.e. "Tooooonnnyyy" or something like that) which I shrugged off as it's not really feasible to script a modified version of a name which is input by the player. There were a couple of others - scattered as I said and not that big a deal, the room is the main thing that bothered me. But I will see if I can isolate them and report.
The function of being able to change name was not incorporated from the beginning, that means that we had to look for all the "Tony" of the dialogue and to change them by a variable, and it's very probable that that "Toooooonnnyy" that you say was overlooked to us when not being the habitual "Tony" :p

i can't select anything on the map, i have the mark (!) on the map but i can't click on the woman who i need to

any thought?
That could only happen before the v0.2.2b version if you advanced the first day of the university and the university icon was not unlocked, now it can't happen.

If it happens to you with other locations maybe the problem is that you are using a v0.1 save file, which are not compatible.

I recommend you to start the game again, you will find it easier and faster with the new help and cheat systems.
Or use the OP save file and follow the PDF instructions, you'll see good content ;)

Well almost everything done. Just Olivia and Ms Cooper, but there is no scene when i go to Ms Cooper anymore
If you can no longer visit Ms Cooper it is because you have reached 40 sex skill points.

Olivia and Cassie are events that stay open if you want to repeat them.

I think what you're missing is the special scene with Jessy in her room.
Look here:

i can pretty much guess it was becky
i think that's her namo
that took no robbed the mcs virginity at that party when he was drunk
that would explain what she did after they had that cam conversation
thats where the incest part in future versions comes in
we sort of had a preview of whats to come
:unsure:
It will be a mystery that I'm sure will be solved in the future... you saw that Jessy offered her "good girl" help to Tony :devilish:

mgomez0077 Replaying the whole thing was a good decision, it has improved a lot in the last versions and the hint system is really nice. I suggest doing the same to anyone having problems with their previous saves, if you skip scenes and cheat with money it'll not take long before you are back in version 0.2.1

Just a couple of typos from the Spanish version:
- When you visit the café at midnight to help the waitress it says "camabrera" or something like that instead of camarera. I think this only happens the first time you help her but I'm not sure.
- When you go to either Gina's or Jessy's bedrooms at night the button reads "Entar" instead of "Entrar".

And a bug:
- When you spy Gina in the bathroom and the time bar runs out, the game freezes and you can't do anything, not even rollback.
I'm glad to know that you were able to play from the beginning without any problems and that it was easier and faster for you :D

As for the text... when he says "camabrera", it's not that he's wrong, it's that he's already a little drunk... "camabrera, ponme otra cervreza" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm kidding, thank you so much for reporting those mistakes, I'll correct them ;)

The mistake you mention about the bathroom with Gina worries me, I'll check it too, thank you (y)
Gracias!!

My game gets stuck on university after meeting professor, im using android version
The android version has a problem due to missing images, I'm creating a new compilation right now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's good! It's the kind of reactions we want to provoke in the player... you don't just have to fuck women... you have to love them, feel emotions... :D;)

Tony has family, but for the moment only the little sister has been shown, which can be seen by videoconferencing with Tony.
If you have the patch, they will call each other "brothers"; if you don't have it, they will call each other by first name.

Right, I have to correct the "rom" thing :p

Yes, the continuation of the scene with Jessy is hot too; I tried to create a good dialogue accompanied by some hot images for the player to get into Tony's skin.

Haha, thanks!
Let's do like the lost writers... solve a mystery and create 10 new ones (LOL)

You can't visit Gina's room at night... at the moment ;)

The function of being able to change name was not incorporated from the beginning, that means that we had to look for all the "Tony" of the dialogue and to change them by a variable, and it's very probable that that "Toooooonnnyy" that you say was overlooked to us when not being the habitual "Tony" :p

That could only happen before the v0.2.2b version if you advanced the first day of the university and the university icon was not unlocked, now it can't happen.

If it happens to you with other locations maybe the problem is that you are using a v0.1 save file, which are not compatible.

I recommend you to start the game again, you will find it easier and faster with the new help and cheat systems.
Or use the OP save file and follow the PDF instructions, you'll see good content ;)

If you can no longer visit Ms Cooper it is because you have reached 40 sex skill points.

I think what you're missing is the special scene with Jessy in her room.
Look here:

:unsure:
It will be a mystery that I'm sure will be solved in the future... you saw that Jessy offered her "good girl" help to Tony :devilish:

I'm glad to know that you were able to play from the beginning without any problems and that it was easier and faster for you :D

As for the text... when he says "camabrera", it's not that he's wrong, it's that he's already a little drunk... "camabrera, ponme otra cervreza" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm kidding, thank you so much for reporting those mistakes, I'll correct them ;)

The mistake you mention about the bathroom with Gina worries me, I'll check it too, thank you (y)
Gracias!!

The android version has a problem due to missing images, I'm creating a new compilation right now.
Well yeah you've got me there because the Gina scene was well made, at least Jessy doesn't need glowing crystalls to jump on the MC's dick. ;)

I just hope there will be more scenes like that for both ladies and in the end we can ride off with them into the sunset. :p

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I'm just asking if I need the patch cause the game originally intended to have incest or not. I'm okay with it but don't prefer it.

EDIT : the mc actually call them sisters and mother in the beginning even without the patch. So what is the purpose of the patch in the OP?
well they chatted online and neither of them knew how to work the laptop
Jessy was helping and helping herself at the same time if you know what i mean
when it was time to say goodbye to his sister he didn't know how to turn off the cam
thats when the sister does something ......unexpected on cam
so you may or may not need the patch to see that
just giving you a heads up in case you don't see it

Reactions: introvtx

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, so I had a hunch on why my previous saves didn't work, I tried something and I've been able to find the reason.

I had used the compressed version to play 0.2.1. None of my saves works in the 0.2.2b official version. I have downloaded the compressed 0.2.2b version too out of curiosity, saved a game, quit, launched the official 0.2.2b again and voilà! The saves from the compressed 0.2.2b don't work in the official 0.2.2b either.
There must be some incompatibility between the saves from compressed versions and official versions of the game.
Oh, thank you so much for doing those tests amigo!
That would explain it... it's strange, but I don't know what kind of changes they make in those compressed versions, apart from reducing the size of the images and videos.

If the MC calls sister or mother or refers to their family, without the patch file, you are playing a version that has the built-in patch, otherwise nothing would come out related to the word "family" and between them they would be called by their first name.

Reactions: introvtx

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In the quest log, it keeps telling me to practice with the camera does it stay there? as other quests say there are no more missions in this version.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well yeah you've got me there because the Gina scene was well made, at least Jessy doesn't need glowing crystalls to jump on the MC's dick. ;)

I just hope there will be more scenes like that for both ladies and in the end we can ride off with them into the sunset. :p
Uhmmm... you're a real poet :cool:
With your permission I will write down this phrase for a possible future use... you won't have the patent registered, will you? :ROFLMAO:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Great to know, as i'm playing with compressed versions too, thanks.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In the quest log, it keeps telling me to practice with the camera does it stay there? as other quests say there are no more missions in this version.
You have to select "with fourniture" when you do the photo shoot to Cassie; repeat it twice, and in each of them always choose the same "zoom"... this will unlock a "bonus track" the next time you visit it and advance the mission, there will be no more missions with Cassie, although you can repeat the photo shoot if you want.

Reactions: Mormont

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Uhmmm... you're a real poet :cool:
With your permission I will write down this phrase for a possible future use... you won't have the patent registered, will you? :ROFLMAO:
Well Jessy is a girl that takes what she wants and as long as she wants the MC its fine. :D

Yeah you can use that quote...the bill will come in the future. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev
Mar 28, 2019
Just to ask, how do you increase Katias sexuality, i'm able to increase her affection from doing the park training but i have no idea on how to increase her sexuality.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Just to ask, how do you increase Katias sexuality, i'm able to increase her affection from doing the park training but i have no idea on how to increase her sexuality.
When you finish training with her and stare at her before you say goodbye, tell her she's in good shape ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes