Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh no, oh no hunni.

See now you're gonna go and make me sound like one of those crazy tumblr tart SJW's and I hate those sluts.

You did not say it's unusual for girls to be gamers.

Sweetness I am the princess of PC gaming, the countess of the console. No one downplays my bitches and our hobby.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh no, oh no hunni.

See now you're gonna go and make me sound like one of those crazy tumblr tart SJW's and I hate those sluts.

You did not say it's unusual for girls to be gamers.

Sweetness I am the princess of PC gaming, the countess of the console. No one downplays my bitches and our hobby.
Don't worry, everyone has their quirks.
Now, grab your roomate's slutty dress and turn around so we can see your assets.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@mgomez0077 If possible can you remove some of the 'clicks' needed for the study aspect?

Right now we have to click once to get into the university, once to enter the room, once to actually listen, and in the case of the second class, to distract or not. This is ~5 clicks just for two skills points, and it has to be done each day. How about ONE click to enter the class and listen and only have any other option if it actually leads to more content? Or else double the amount of gained points for each class?

Highly repetitive and very boring. I get having grind in the game, but less clicks are what reduces the annoyance factor even if there is a daily limit on points gained.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Looking through the game files I didn't see hardly any of the v21 images in the actual game. Nothing with giving the rose, the only thing was part of the massage changing triggered with the changing clothes. May waht to see what the stat triggers are for that or make sure it's actually included in the base game since I started a new playthrough and have over 25 points (in some cases over 50 in affection and attraction) in almost all stats with the women.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Can Anyone please give me the big Gina Scene? I have done everything exactly, have more than 30 sex points, more than 30 affection and sex for Gina, plus I did Jessy scene, so idk what to do.

Suthan

Feb 14, 2018
In android arm64 version at first day of college this error occur while opening the classroom door.Fix this asap.Someone please share save file after the college day at college.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys the compressed version ALWAYS crashed after playing about 4-5 mins.
Its the same with culture shock. And guess what, both games compressed by the same person.
Sigh...

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, it looks like some save files are still in trouble.

Sorry, it's a game in creation and sometimes this can happen (although in the new v0.2.2b it has been improved and is more compatible with save files than the previous v0.2.2).

I understand that you don't like to start over, BUT, you can do one thing... use the special save file in the OP, it's ready to see a lot of good content from v0.2.1 and v0.2.2b in just 3 weeks (of the game, lol) if you follow the schematic PDF instructions.
I know you would like to continue with your save file, but believe me, the save file in the OP has everything you need (and if something is missing you can activate the cheat system).

As for the saving files that you could have to repeat scenes, don't worry, it will incorporate a system of repetition of scenes in the game ;)
I used the special save file, changed around stat points, and followed the PDF walkthrough. Some cutscenes didn't happen in the exact order. The 2 scenes with Ms Cooper happened earlier, the phone call with the Mystery Man and the MC's hypnotism BJ, and the noon visits to Ms Cooper never happened and only showed "more to come in future versions". Anyways, i got to the end of 2.2b with Gina, i wasn't expecting the Stone to get revenge on Scott by mind controlling the MC and Gina into having sex. Does the glowing stone start talking in the next update? Funny that Gina somehow managed to put her underwear by back on during the night before waking up. Also, liked the visuals with Jessy, Gina, and Cassie.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there a way to trigger this Gina scene? I've done everything else this just hasn't seemed to have popped up yet :unsure: I'm also using the special save

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Is there a way to trigger this Gina scene? I've done everything else this just hasn't seemed to have popped up yet :unsure: I'm also using the special save
If it's the last one, you need 30 sex points, having done everything else and going to her room during the night.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If it's the last one, you need 30 sex points, having done everything else and going to her room during the night.
Hmm I must be missing something the only quest that keeps showing is the Olivia one but when I go to the door it says more content in the future.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hmm I must be missing something the only quest that keeps showing is the Olivia one but when I go to the door it says more content in the future.
You need to do all the photoshoots, choosing every option, then all the stuff with the professor and you should get the ending to pop up during the night in Gina's room. I don't know if it's during an especific day, it would make sense to be either friday or weekends, so try that.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes