jack3jack

Apr 1, 2019
How can I see the opening scene for 2.2b?
I ve gone through the laptop scene.
can anybody give me the end of 2.1 save file?

LewdFlowerPot

Nov 23, 2018
I noticed this character looks exactly alike another character from another game on this site called "Dreams of Desire".

Zeeahh

Mar 26, 2019
How come the folder for the game isn't in the Renpy folder like all the other games? Is this just me?

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
And finally, watch the romantic movie, choose (when it appears) the option box+dildo, and in the third repetition you will be able to unlock the big scene with Jessy. How i trigger this scene? After the big scene with Jessy in his room, where v0.2.1 ended, .I cant do last scene whith Jess. any hint?

Demi

Jul 28, 2017
Can't download MEGA link for PC is down, and I don't trust the other ones does anyone have another MEGA link to download?

Edit: Never mind Just tried the link again and it's working now.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
And finally, watch the romantic movie, choose (when it appears) the option box+dildo, and in the third repetition you will be able to unlock the big scene with Jessy. How i trigger this scene? After the big scene with Jessy in his room, where v0.2.1 ended, .I cant do last scene whith Jess. any hint?
Have you met the other requirements?
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

Im sure, mate. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, thx a lot for the game, is really great. Chas gracias, colega. +10 (y)
Me alegro que te guste! ;)
-----
I'm glad you like it!

Reactions: cratos

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Can't download MEGA link for PC is down, and I don't trust the other ones does anyone have another MEGA link to download?
Patreon's always work :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm joking.
Just out of curiosity I tried the mega link of the OP and it works.

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
clicking on Tony's nose does nothing , the cheat does not work. Is there any faster way to gain more money?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
clicking on Tony's nose does nothing , the cheat does not work. Is there any faster way to gain more money?
The cheat system has to work... are you playing the latest version (v0.2.2b)?

Another way to get money is to help the waitress, the first time she'll give you $5, but the next $15.
You can also accept the money Cassie offers you for photo shoots, but it's a good idea to do it only the first time (the text "Recommended" already appears); if you don't accept it the next time, you'll unlock some extra images the first time you practice with the camera :devilish:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes