subm49

May 18, 2019
I'm having trouble with the camera: I'm pretty sure I've progressed far enough with the photographer to have been able to buy it, but it's still grayed out in the store. The price is listed as $300 and I have $794. (This is the same shop where you buy the rose, gum, etc. Am I missing something else?)

Edit: I am playing on PC, version 2.2b.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How to add or activate incest patch on Android ?
You can't add it, you need a version that already has it built in.

I'm having trouble with the camera: I'm pretty sure I've progressed far enough with the photographer to have been able to buy it, but it's still grayed out in the store. The price is listed as $300 and I have $794. (This is the same shop where you buy the rose, gum, etc. Am I missing something else?)

Edit: I am playing on PC, version 2.2b.
If you've been doing photo shoots with Cassie and checking her messages on your smartphone, there will come a time when, in a message, she'll tell you that she's very happy with your help, that she owes you one, and that if you buy a camera you have free photography classes with her; then the camera will be unlocked and you can buy it at the store.

Reactions: subm49

subm49

May 18, 2019
If you've been doing photo shoots with Cassie and checking her messages on your smartphone, there will come a time when, in a message, she'll tell you that she's very happy with your help, that she owes you one, and that if you buy a camera you have free photography classes with her; then the camera will be unlocked and you can buy it at the store.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll keep going and see if I get that message from her. :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks, I'll keep going and see if I get that message from her. :)
The messages are sent 10 days after the last photo shoot (although we will shorten this period in the next version so that you don't have to wait so long :p).

des_0

Nov 9, 2018
You can't add it, you need a version that already has it built in.

If you've been doing photo shoots with Cassie and checking her messages on your smartphone, there will come a time when, in a message, she'll tell you that she's very happy with your help, that she owes you one, and that if you buy a camera you have free photography classes with her; then the camera will be unlocked and you can buy it at the istore.
i
is patched android version available here ? to download

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
every how long the game is uploaded? because the game is here since august 2018 and the version its only 0.2.2 xd

nikos32

May 14, 2018
I have all the requierments for the jessy scene except charlene , i only saw her once when i returned the bag. When i try to visit their house everytime i ring the bell it says that no one is there, is it a bug or i am just stupid?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Ms. Cooper you'll meet in philosophy class in college, it's pretty much unavoidable from the moment you start doing classes.

Charlene lives in the same apartment as Olivia & Kate, after you meet Olivia a number of times. After you surprise Olivia and Scott at the Coffee Shop Sunday at noon, you get to visit her apartment, where you'll can meet Charlene. Just visit 4+ times [try to space at least 3-4 days between visits to Olivia or she will act like you're abusing her goodwill] and you'll get the option of hanging out with Charlene instead of Olivia.
The problem is I get the "!" to visit college but the game never allows me to visit. Same with the girls appt

dexxer32

Feb 26, 2018
How the hell you navigate the Map?? i cant click on anything to progress the game.
At first there were icon's of characters i could navigate too but now nothing.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes