erkper

May 16, 2018
How the hell you navigate the Map?? i cant click on anything to progress the game.
At first there were icon's of characters i could navigate too but now nothing.
None ever? There are certain time periods where there are no characters to interact with, but there should be someone in some location most of the time.
If there isn't anything else to do/no one else to see and you haven't beaten Katia in a race yet, I'd suggest training. If you have already beaten her, you can always go to the cafe and have a beer. Or go to the shop and see if there's anything new to buy or chat up the sales lady. Or just go home and take a nap.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
love the game but its a shame that doesnt have much content since the first release was august 2018

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
every how long the game is uploaded? because the game is here since august 2018 and the version its only 0.2.2 xd
It's not our main job, so we can only dedicate to the game our free hours, which are variable depending on the week.
Don't fool the numbering, it's v0.2.2 but it could be v0.4 (it is the fourth version to be published), and also each update has quite a lot of content.

I have all the requierments for the jessy scene except charlene , i only saw her once when i returned the bag. When i try to visit their house everytime i ring the bell it says that no one is there, is it a bug or i am just stupid?
When you return the bag to Olivia, from there you can visit Olivia, and after a few days (30) you can decide, when you go to the apartment, whether to visit Olivia or Charlene.

The only floor that can only be knocked on and no one is Alexia's (when you unlock it), and that's because there's still no content for her. If that happens to you with Olivia's apartment, is that you have a problem... have you started the game from scratch? which version do you play (official or compressed)? have you used an old save file?

The problem is I get the "!" to visit college but the game never allows me to visit. Same with the girls appt
This can only happen if you have skipped the first day of university (when Gina comes to wake you up in your room) and for that reason the university icon (location) is not unlocked (although there's a warning that you can go there).
The programming was modified (in the last update) so that this couldn't happen, since the fast forward buttons of time or day don't appear until after a few days (when the university has already been unlocked).

How the hell you navigate the Map?? i cant click on anything to progress the game.
At first there were icon's of characters i could navigate too but now nothing.
As you have been told, there are times when no character icon appears (but there are locations) because there is no activity to do with them; in these cases, you can go running to increase speed, have a drink in the coffeeshop or go to your room to rest or...

If that's not your problem, and even if you advance the time you still can't do anything, something else happens... have you started the game from scratch? with what version? have you used an old save file?

love the game but its a shame that doesnt have much content since the first release was august 2018
Well, as I said, it's not our main job, and updates go a little slow, but every time we publish one there's a lot of content.
In the game you have 2550 images and 97 animations... if you calculate an average of 30 images per animation (as a minimum, because there are several animations of more than 100 frames) that's 2910 images; giving a total of 5460 renders... I think that's not bad.
And the game has several hours of duration and many hot scenes... but you have to advance in the missions because otherwise it will seem repetitive and there are no new things.

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
I for one, just found this game last week, and I am very impressed. The models are fairly unique, the scenery is unique (at least from the games I've played) I love the little bits of grind. Because as I'm getting tired of it, suddenly a new scene has popped up, in an unexpected place. I like that I had to work for things, not just fuck instantly, (well, now that I think about it, I haven't fucked anyone?) but still lots of build up and sex scenes. The graphics are great, and the animations are pretty damn good! I've almost reached the end but it has been hours of game play. The Girls boobs are big but not completely ridiculous, The MC is hung but not like a horse. He does make some weird faces, but I can get over that.
To the Devs, Great job! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the next updates! Gina is so fucking hot...

Oh and I forgot to add, That I LOVE the fact that other than the MC the characters are seen in different clothes! I know that in a sex game that the files for clothing are added costs, but it's amazing to me how much more real it makes it. I know there is plenty of repetition with the characters but for instance with our beautiful photographer, to see her in a new outfit when we visit, it really cool. Nice job guys!

Last edited:
  • Love

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I for one, just found this game last week, and I am very impressed. The models are fairly unique, the scenery is unique (at least from the games I've played) I love the little bits of grind. Because as I'm getting tired of it, suddenly a new scene has popped up, in an unexpected place. I like that I had to work for things, not just fuck instantly, (well, now that I think about it, I haven't fucked anyone?) but still lots of build up and sex scenes. The graphics are great, and the animations are pretty damn good! I've almost reached the end but it has been hours of game play. The Girls boobs are big but not completely ridiculous, The MC is hung but not like a horse. He does make some weird faces, but I can get over that.
To the Devs, Great job! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the next updates! Gina is so fucking hot...

Oh and I forgot to add, That I LOVE the fact that other than the MC the characters are seen in different clothes! I know that in a sex game that the files for clothing are added costs, but it's amazing to me how much more real it makes it. I know there is plenty of repetition with the characters but for instance with our beautiful photographer, to see her in a new outfit when we visit, it really cool. Nice job guys!
Thank you very much!
I'm glad you liked it :D

If you like Gina, and you still haven't seen the final scene of this version... I can only say... GET READY FOR THE BEST!!! :love::devilish::eek::LOL:

Big Purple

Jan 30, 2019
Thank you very much!
I'm glad you liked it :D

If you like Gina, and you still haven't seen the final scene of this version... I can only say... GET READY FOR THE BEST!!! :love::devilish::eek::LOL:
I finally finished this afternoon, and got the Jessy scene, and was worried that I didn't do something right because it too a few days before the Gina scene but what a worthwhile wait, No spoilers, but it seemed like a long scene, but perfect! the build up the climax and then when I thought, "How is our MC going to cat around town, and what just happened to my new favorite game?!!?" then you throw down the final scene and caught me off guard and I literally said out loud "Nooo!!" Great game, just a fucking great game!! Can't wait for more. please oh please let there be more. I want to taste every female character! Especially Charlene, Katia and Alexia. But how has nothing happened with Cassie yet?? Well, I'm hoping it's just a matter of waiting. Great job Devs. Porcus is quite the team!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
You can't add it, you need a version that already has it built in.

If you've been doing photo shoots with Cassie and checking her messages on your smartphone, there will come a time when, in a message, she'll tell you that she's very happy with your help, that she owes you one, and that if you buy a camera you have free photography classes with her; then the camera will be unlocked and you can buy it at the store.
Sorry to disagree with the creator, but that certainly wasn't my experience.. I got the text, I got paid, she talked about classes and.... nuttin! camera still greyed out... as long as I'm bending your ear so to speak, just what in tarnation must one due to start the "new" stuff? I've been grinding away for hours on this new update and I never even got the bedroom scene with jenny! I followed the last walkthrough to the tee and the option didn't present itself then either.. and now still nothing.. I'd dearly love to know what secret trigger I'm missing! Stuff like this is why so many players dislike sandbox games!

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
It's not our main job, so we can only dedicate to the game our free hours, which are variable depending on the week.
Don't fool the numbering, it's v0.2.2 but it could be v0.4 (it is the fourth version to be published), and also each update has quite a lot of content.

When you return the bag to Olivia, from there you can visit Olivia, and after a few days (30) you can decide, when you go to the apartment, whether to visit Olivia or Charlene.

The only floor that can only be knocked on and no one is Alexia's (when you unlock it), and that's because there's still no content for her. If that happens to you with Olivia's apartment, is that you have a problem... have you started the game from scratch? which version do you play (official or compressed)? have you used an old save file?

This can only happen if you have skipped the first day of university (when Gina comes to wake you up in your room) and for that reason the university icon (location) is not unlocked (although there's a warning that you can go there).
The programming was modified (in the last update) so that this couldn't happen, since the fast forward buttons of time or day don't appear until after a few days (when the university has already been unlocked).

As you have been told, there are times when no character icon appears (but there are locations) because there is no activity to do with them; in these cases, you can go running to increase speed, have a drink in the coffeeshop or go to your room to rest or...

If that's not your problem, and even if you advance the time you still can't do anything, something else happens... have you started the game from scratch? with what version? have you used an old save file?

Well, as I said, it's not our main job, and updates go a little slow, but every time we publish one there's a lot of content.
In the game you have 2550 images and 97 animations... if you calculate an average of 30 images per animation (as a minimum, because there are several animations of more than 100 frames) that's 2910 images; giving a total of 5460 renders... I think that's not bad.
And the game has several hours of duration and many hot scenes... but you have to advance in the missions because otherwise it will seem repetitive and there are no new things.
They think there's no content for all the same reasons I've already mentioned on every sandbox game I've played.. One can wonder around for days or even months of in-game time and either not trigger major events or simply give up the grind of building points for an event that typically plays out in a few seconds/minutes.. the only reward is often just a tired wrist and not from the "fun" way..

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Don't tell anyone... but, sometimes tears drops me while writing the dialogue and getting into the skin of the characters :cry::p:ROFLMAO:
ohh man i cant wait for future update.
this game touching my heart :cry:
i want MC will find mysterious girl when MC birthday 18.
i hope Gina and MC will live in peace together back in country bcz no one like Scott

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
Sorry to disagree with the creator, but that certainly wasn't my experience.. I got the text, I got paid, she talked about classes and.... nuttin! camera still greyed out... as long as I'm bending your ear so to speak, just what in tarnation must one due to start the "new" stuff? I've been grinding away for hours on this new update and I never even got the bedroom scene with jenny! I followed the last walkthrough to the tee and the option didn't present itself then either.. and now still nothing.. I'd dearly love to know what secret trigger I'm missing! Stuff like this is why so many players dislike sandbox games!
watch TV with girls.
select Romance > select box > select dildo.
and you will triggered last scene with Jessy.
note : all requirements must complete.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Right after receiving Cassie's message telling you that if you buy the camera you can go to class with her, you should unlock the camera in the store (and get a notification that it's unlocked right after the message, when you're still in your room)... this didn't happen? If you check the help system, what mission do you have for Cassie? What version are you playing? Have you started from scratch or used a save file?
In any case, if you send me your save file I can check and correct it ;)

They think there's no content for all the same reasons I've already mentioned on every sandbox game I've played.. One can wonder around for days or even months of in-game time and either not trigger major events or simply give up the grind of building points for an event that typically plays out in a few seconds/minutes.. the only reward is often just a tired wrist and not from the "fun" way..
Yes, we understood that many times players didn't know exactly what to do and kept repeating some scenes; and without a good guide it was difficult to evolve in some parts of the game, especially if some events are only shown after completing several tasks.

For this reason we incorporated the help system, which I think works very well, but because of complexity, we haven't yet been able to incorporate Gina and Jessy; I'm sure that when we have incorporated them into it too, everything will be easier.
Apart from this, there are several repetitive scenes that have to evolve but haven't yet been created content for them (for example, when you watch the terror or erotic movie, instead with the romantic movie we already create new content, although some things are still missing); other scenes such as morning breakfasts also have to be enlarged or, in case of repetition, made shorter; there is some scene that is now repetitive that should be shown only once, as is the case when Tony visits Jessy in her room while she looks at the laptop and "by carelessness" her breasts are seen.

Another example of something that we will change soon... for the scene with Jessy, it was necessary to have completed several things with other characters (Katia, Charlene, Cassie...); that will be reprogrammed and will not be necessary, each girl will be more independent.

It's a game in creation and it's normal to fine-tune/improve things as it evolves; we don't want to waste players' time going around the map unnecessarily; but you have to understand that we can't create everything all at once :p

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Stats - Quests - Cassie
What does it say?

BTW, there's one trigger in this game that is totally impossible to find without digging through the code and it's becky's skype call. Other triggers are generally listed on the quests page, are hinted somehow somewhere or can be guessed. Guess what it is?
Code:
scripts/pis1_mornings.rpy:9:    if day >= 61 and day_number == 6 and dayTime == 6 and tonysex >= 16 and becky_sk_1 == True:
It means that you just have to skip a bunch of days to get there, get the days count to 61 and then skip to the Saturday evening and "go to sleep" to trigger the event. Generally you will max out all other events in the quest list long before 61 days have passed and will totally miss that event without even knowing about it or how to trigger it.

Cassies quests are generally hinted or listed somewhere.

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Code:
scripts/pis1_mornings.rpy:9:    if day >= 61 and day_number == 6 and dayTime == 6 and tonysex >= 16 and becky_sk_1 == True:
It means that you just have to skip a bunch of days to get there, get the days count to 61 and then skip to the Saturday evening and "go to sleep" to trigger the event. Generally you will max out all other events in the quest list long before 61 days have passed and will totally miss that event without even knowing about it or how to trigger it.

Cassies quests are generally hinted or listed somewhere.
Yep, we'll change that trigger. We put it like this in v0.2 calculating that the player could have time to see the remaining content, like Cassie or Katia events... in Katia's case it was a little slow because you could only visit her one day a week; this has already been changed to two days a week; and this scene with Becky we'll make it appear more quickly ;)(y)

Reactions: Penfold Mole

erkper

May 16, 2018
... Katia events... in Katia's case it was a little slow because you could only visit her one day a week; this has already been changed to two days a week; and this scene with Becky we'll make it appear more quickly ;)(y)
I rather liked the (probably bug) last version where you could train with Katia 3x a day both Saturday and Sunday. I got my points up with her in only 2 weeks that playthrough, haha. :cool:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I rather liked the (probably bug) last version where you could train with Katia 3x a day both Saturday and Sunday. I got my points up with her in only 2 weeks that playthrough, haha. :cool:
LOL, yes, I noticed that bug, too. But, since it was an obvious bug, I ignored that option and played it realistically, with one training session per day.
Otherwise I could have just increased the score manually any time to any level without repeating any of the sessions ever or triggering them at all. Which I eventually did :whistle:, increasing the score between the sessions manually, to skip at least some fo the grind...

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes