CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Stats - Quests - Cassie
What does it say?

BTW, there's one trigger in this game that is totally impossible to find without digging through the code and it's becky's skype call. Other triggers are generally listed on the quests page, are hinted somehow somewhere or can be guessed. Guess what it is?
Code:
scripts/pis1_mornings.rpy:9:    if day >= 61 and day_number == 6 and dayTime == 6 and tonysex >= 16 and becky_sk_1 == True:
It means that you just have to skip a bunch of days to get there, get the days count to 61 and then skip to the Saturday evening and "go to sleep" to trigger the event. Generally you will max out all other events in the quest list long before 61 days have passed and will totally miss that event without even knowing about it or how to trigger it.

Cassies quests are generally hinted or listed somewhere.
I finally just “gave up” and downloaded the save on the OP... had to make up a lot of ground point wise do that, but it allowed me to move on.. :/

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Right after receiving Cassie's message telling you that if you buy the camera you can go to class with her, you should unlock the camera in the store (and get a notification that it's unlocked right after the message, when you're still in your room)... this didn't happen? If you check the help system, what mission do you have for Cassie? What version are you playing? Have you started from scratch or used a save file?
In any case, if you send me your save file I can check and correct it ;)

Yes, we understood that many times players didn't know exactly what to do and kept repeating some scenes; and without a good guide it was difficult to evolve in some parts of the game, especially if some events are only shown after completing several tasks.

For this reason we incorporated the help system, which I think works very well, but because of complexity, we haven't yet been able to incorporate Gina and Jessy; I'm sure that when we have incorporated them into it too, everything will be easier.
Apart from this, there are several repetitive scenes that have to evolve but haven't yet been created content for them (for example, when you watch the terror or erotic movie, instead with the romantic movie we already create new content, although some things are still missing); other scenes such as morning breakfasts also have to be enlarged or, in case of repetition, made shorter; there is some scene that is now repetitive that should be shown only once, as is the case when Tony visits Jessy in her room while she looks at the laptop and "by carelessness" her breasts are seen.

Another example of something that we will change soon... for the scene with Jessy, it was necessary to have completed several things with other characters (Katia, Charlene, Cassie...); that will be reprogrammed and will not be necessary, each girl will be more independent.

It's a game in creation and it's normal to fine-tune/improve things as it evolves; we don't want to waste players' time going around the map unnecessarily; but you have to understand that we can't create everything all at once :p
As to the 1st part thank you for the offer to fix my save, I may still take you up on that, but after posting I pretty much just gave up and downloaded the save listed on the OP.. As to the 2nd, I understand your points and to some end that may improve your particular game, but I speak to the style as a whole. Generally speaking a VN is just easier to follow and play. The “world” may not be as Expansive or immersive, but to those who just want to enjoy the storyline and not feel the stress equivalent to taking the SAT’s it’s the way to go. Personally, I don’t mind a hybrid in where the main story proceeds as a VN and then opens into sandbox until the next update to allow hunting

Reactions: Porcus Dev

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Umm..guys... anyone have full walkthrough? OP has one but it's only for the latest patch. Only new content in walkthrough.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to access the school on Android? Every morning there is an ! above it, but it's not clickable. Was there something I was supposed to do first that I missed that is preventing me from starting school?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
FUCK!!!!! I fucking hate the BDSM minigame with ms. Cooper. I will probably uninstall the game if I continue to fail. Seriously, why is it so hard. You want me to break my keyboard? No thanks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
whats the black chick model asset for daz?
What do you mean? :unsure:

Umm..guys... anyone have full walkthrough? OP has one but it's only for the latest patch. Only new content in walkthrough.
We have incorporated a help system in the latest version. To see it you have to click on the information icon and go to Quests.
But the system is not yet active for Gina and Jessy... to move forward with them, you can follow that works for content up to v0.2, and then you can check this out:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

Can someone please tell me how to access the school on Android? Every morning there is an ! above it, but it's not clickable. Was there something I was supposed to do first that I missed that is preventing me from starting school?
This can happen if you've used the time/day fast forward icons and skipped the first day of university scene (which is when the location is unlocked).
In the latest version the fast forward icons were disabled until the university was unlocked, precisely so that this wouldn't happen, so I don't know why it happened to you... are you playing the latest version? have you started from scratch or have you used a save file?

FUCK!!!!! I fucking hate the BDSM minigame with ms. Cooper. I will probably uninstall the game if I continue to fail. Seriously, why is it so hard. You want me to break my keyboard? No thanks.
Are you playing the latest version? Because this game, which came out in the content of v0.2, was really difficult (because you had to lose a couple of times and then you could win more easily), its difficulty was corrected to make it easier (in v0.2c if I remember correctly); but in the last version (v0.2.2b) your speed has been increased even more to make it even easier :p:LOL:

But if you still have problems to win, don't worry! Every time you lose your speed increases and it will be easier to win the next time... it's not imperative to win the first time, if you lose you don't have any kind of penalty (in fact, that's what should happen, but from what I see, people don't like to lose, lol)

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
[/QUOTE]
This can happen if you've used the time/day fast forward icons and skipped the first day of university scene (which is when the location is unlocked).
In the latest version the fast forward icons were disabled until the university was unlocked, precisely so that this wouldn't happen, so I don't know why it happened to you... are you playing the latest version? have you started from scratch or have you used a save file?
[/QUOTE]

I'm playing the latest update using save files. I have only just started using the time skip function many, many weeks in. I tried to click on the school as soon as the ! appeared, but it never let me. I was assuming that I must have missed the triggering event, but as the dialog kept referring to going to class, I realized something was wrong. I guess this means i need to start a new game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm playing the latest update using save files. I have only just started using the time skip function many, many weeks in. I tried to click on the school as soon as the ! appeared, but it never let me. I was assuming that I must have missed the triggering event, but as the dialog kept referring to going to class, I realized something was wrong. I guess this means i need to start a new game.
Well, if you haven't played much, you can start over.
But you can also send me the save file and I'll activate the variable and return it to you (note: I've never done it with android save files, but I guess it will be the same).

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
Well, if you haven't played much, you can start over.
But you can also send me the save file and I'll activate the variable and return it to you (note: I've never done it with android save files, but I guess it will be the same).
I've never done that before so I hope I'm sending the right save file.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Whats the character called as a daz asset (where can I download the model)
I can't tell you this, but Barklay started a thread for people to look for these things:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-art-assets-maybe-for-fan-arts.22361/

I've never done that before so I hope I'm sending the right save file.
The save file was not loaded correctly; this can be for two reasons:
- It's a v0.1 save file, which are not supported.
- You have used some compressed version of the game, and the save files aren't compatible with the official version (I don't know the reason, but I know there's this problem).

I recommend you to start the game from the beginning with the latest version (v0.2.2b).
Keep in mind that it will be easier for you to move forward because in the latest version has been included the help and cheat systems :D

Anyway, although I couldn't edit the save file directly from the game, I could do it from a save file editing utility... indeed, you had the variable that activates the location of the university deactivated; I have already activated it for you.
I attach the save file corrected if you want to try it, but as I said, it's recommended to start playing from the beginning with the official version.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What do you mean? :unsure:

We have incorporated a help system in the latest version. To see it you have to click on the information icon and go to Quests.
But the system is not yet active for Gina and Jessy... to move forward with them, you can follow that works for content up to v0.2, and then you can check this out:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-86#post-2074862

Are you playing the latest version? Because this game, which came out in the content of v0.2, was really difficult (because you had to lose a couple of times and then you could win more easily), its difficulty was corrected to make it easier (in v0.2c if I remember correctly); but in the last version (v0.2.2b) your speed has been increased even more to make it even easier :p:LOL:

But if you still have problems to win, don't worry! Every time you lose your speed increases and it will be easier to win the next time... it's not imperative to win the first time, if you lose you don't have any kind of penalty (in fact, that's what should happen, but from what I see, people don't like to lose, lol)
I can't activate any Gina scene. So far I can massage her feet, give her a rose, wake her up in the morning. Nothing else in her room.
Btw...I already get the romance movie facefucking scene with both girls.
And for Jess, I got pill rape scene, sleep molest scene, special sleep molest scene where she reveals that she knows about our night visit, laptop scene.

What am I missing???

Oh... and even though Cassie told me to get a camera, and each time when receiving payment for modelling Tony says it will help him buy the camera, it's not unlocked in the shop.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I can't activate any Gina scene. So far I can massage her feet, give her a rose, wake her up in the morning. Nothing else in her room.
Btw...I already get the romance movie facefucking scene with both girls.
And for Jess, I got pill rape scene, sleep molest scene, special sleep molest scene where she reveals that she knows about our night visit, laptop scene.

What am I missing???

Oh... and even though Cassie told me to get a camera, and each time when receiving payment for modelling Tony says it will help him buy the camera, it's not unlocked in the shop.
The scene with Gina you say is fine... keep in mind that the more you massage her and increase her points, the more things you can see (until you see that while you massage her, she touches her breast, there are still things to see).

To see "the big" scene with Gina, first you have to see the special scene with Jessy... I already left you the link, check it out:
(If you use the help system it will be very easy to know if for example you have completed the missions with Charlene or Katia)

I recommend that you accept Cassie's money only the first time (or twice at the most), as this way (by not accepting it) you will earn points with her which will then unlock a different ending in your first practice with the camera :devilish:

The camera unlocks when you receive a message from her telling you that she is very satisfied with the photo shoots and you know that if you buy the camera she will give you free lessons; then Tony thinks it's time to buy the camera, and that's when camera unlocks (a notification appears).
To know if you have reached this point, look at the help system, if it says there that you buy the camera and it isn't unlocked, there's a problem, but if it doesn't say there that you buy the camera and there is another mission before, complete it :p

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
do you have a save file right after Ms.Cooper first handjob scene? it's when she summon MC to come to her house and she gave a handjob there. I need the save right after that.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The only thing that makes this game boring is the heavy grind and lots of redundant scenes (too much repetition really spoils the fun) , if this is just a simple VN Novel style with just click,read and decide & choose, no repetition, this will be better

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
The only thing that makes this game boring is the heavy grind and lots of redundant scenes (too much repetition really spoils the fun) , if this is just a simple VN Novel style with just click,read and decide & choose, no repetition, this will be better
That's why I use cheat for this kind of grinding games, it doesn't break the immersion of the game.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
do you have a save file right after Ms.Cooper first handjob scene? it's when she summon MC to come to her house and she gave a handjob there. I need the save right after that.
Nope :confused:

I'm working to improve that aspect, I think that with the help system has already improved, the problem is that due to complexity I haven't been able to incorporate it for Gina and Jessy yet.

That's why I use cheat for this kind of grinding games, it doesn't break the immersion of the game.
If you use the cheat system built into the game, there's no problem in increasing money, tenant points or speed, but it's NOT recommended to change study or sex skill points.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm working to improve that aspect, I think that with the help system has already improved, the problem is that due to complexity I haven't been able to incorporate it for Gina and Jessy yet.
That's great ! well don't mind a bit of grind and sandbox type of VN but the problem is the too many repetition of a certain scene so if you don't plan on changing the grind system atleast make it like gaining study points and sex skill points or money where players don't have to repeat a certain scene or event just to advance, I mean where the repetition of scene is optional (If already scene) not mandatory so that it will not spoil the scenes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
But mc knows something about gina boyfriend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a manly thing to do and a bit cowardly that is similar to blackmail. A real man will separate a couple by means of charm and seduction + sex skill. I prefer to separate Gina and her Bf because Gina is falling for MC, not because her Bf is cheating because that way, it will just look like Gina will use MC as some object for revenge

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes