jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The first girl who devirginized MC during the Jessy kiss and tell scene is intriguing, I wonder who that is, will she be a new character in the future or already an existing character
I kind of expect it to be his sister. after their webcam chat, she masturbated thinking about him when she thought the camera was off.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Now see... this is happening. I just realized that I am playing 0.2.2 not the 0.2.2b. So obviously there is no Gina content in this version. I have been grinding for days. How stupid of me.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Now see... this is happening. I just realized that I am playing 0.2.2 not the 0.2.2b. So obviously there is no Gina content in this version. I have been grinding for days. How stupid of me.
Version v0.2.2 has the same content as v0.2.2b, but in v0.2.2 there are many programming bugs... I even think you couldn't access the help system (maybe starting from scratch it works).

You have to be missing something to unlock the scene with Gina... Have you seen the long scene with Jessy in her room? Have you already sat in Ms Cooper's "chair of terror" (LOL)? Have you been in Charlene's room? Have you seen the hospital scene with Katia?...

If you want, attach your save file... I can look at what's missing and tell you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I haven't seen any pleasures so far, it's just a Big City Grindfest for me.

Running in the Park XX times with unskippable stretching scenes, repetitive actions over and over again....
Hours of stretched nothing. MEH.
(n)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
After a very hot long intimate amazing final scene with Gina,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly man, it because you're MC is a loser, for me he has no balls ! I bet in the next update, he will tell Gina about Scott having an affair just to get Gina, a no-balls strategy right? can't get Gina to cheat on her boyfriend without the help of that shitty stone? hahaha, I'm on Scott's side, I dare you to watch their scene and I can promise you that it will cure your frustration and blue-balls problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I think it's great you created a game such as this where you can satisfied the ntr lovers out there while at the same time you can't get any complaints from those harem boyz because the game is actually not ntr. So, suck on that you harem boyz! Scott is the man!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
i hope Gina and MC will live in peace together back in country bcz no one like Scott
That's boring man ! , It would be better if before MC and Gina become a couple, they should cuck Scott first, fucking behind his back. A best friend with benefits will be a good start before they realize that they are in love and the best breakup is Scott will caught them screwing each other

Reactions: Attatta

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
That's boring man ! , It would be better if before MC and Gina become a couple, they should cuck Scott first, fucking behind his back. A best friend with benefits will be a good start before they realize that they are in love and the best breakup is Scott will caught them screwing each other
i agree with you man.
i cant wait this game complete

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes