Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks then I will wait for v0.2.2b ;)
Compiling the version for android (10-15 minutes)... and while they finish getting on mega, I'm going to eat something, hehe, and in an hour or hour and a half will be in Patreon (and this time it's for real :p)

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
does this game have animation cuz that would be a bonus to me even though games without animation are fine

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Heya guys,

I gotta question. How in the bloody name can I open the message Jessy sent to me via phone? Can't figure it out.

Any instructions are appreciated.

Thx.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
My apologies, I was talking about the final scene with Jessy from 2.1. Sounds like the same thing happened to others where we had to use a different save, bought the camera right away and missed the second part of that scene. I wasn't aware beforehand of the scene with Scott, after that I was upset and just skipped to Gina's final event not realizing that would be the end, literally.

Do you happen to know how long the story will be yet? Just curious if it's all planned out already or you're making it as you go. So much potential here. Hard to believe this is your team's first game.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Heya guys,

I gotta question. How in the bloody name can I open the message Jessy sent to me via phone? Can't figure it out.

Any instructions are appreciated.

Thx.
In the latest version (v0.2.2b), just go to your room and click on the smartphone icon in the middle right (in android versions appears above)

My apologies, I was talking about the final scene with Jessy from 2.1. Sounds like the same thing happened to others where we had to use a different save, bought the camera right away and missed the second part of that scene. I wasn't aware beforehand of the scene with Scott, after that I was upset and just skipped to Gina's final event not realizing that would be the end, literally.

Do you happen to know how long the story will be yet? Just curious if it's all planned out already or you're making it as you go. So much potential here. Hard to believe this is your team's first game.
Thank you very much!

I would never have imagined the hard work behind these games when the idea of creating one crossed my crazy mind :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The game has a lot of story to tell, haha...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about the scene with Jessy that you comment, try it with the new version 0.2.2b, there shouldn't be any problem (if you need to correct any save file, attach it to me privately).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well, here you have it, the new v0.2.2b with lots of bugs fixed and checked countless times, I hope now all works well:

If you like the work we do, support the project, talk about the game with friends and people you know, do reviews that explain the good things and the bad things...
But above all, enjoy playing it! ;)

Reactions: Aristos

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
I cannot trigger final jessy's scene.. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, I've gathered all the requirements.. Was it supposed to happen after the webcam with becky? I just can't figure it out, Help?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I cannot trigger final jessy's scene.. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, I've gathered all the requirements.. Was it supposed to happen after the webcam with becky? I just can't figure it out, Help?
Here you can see how to trigger Jessy's scene, but please, wait to play with the new v0.2.2b, it has the new help system working well and will be much easier to know what to do with secondary characters.
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-83#post-2068979

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How much Sexuality or Affection must the MC have for Jessy to be ok with him entering her room in the morning?

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
damn , this game has been a blast so far , still having some issues apparently though :/
are you supposed to be able to go to the university right at the start ? feels like i'm at week 7ish so far and still no uni ..
also the midnight bar event with alexia doesn't work and i get an error right after receiving the whiskey mission.
the progress with the girls seems to have halted aswell ? got the dildo,spanking,footjob event with jessy, the softcore stuff with olivia in the pool and the grinding event with charlene so far .
whenever i try to open the quest window i get errors en masse and trying to ignore skip just ends up in getting an infinite amount of more errors
can someone help ?

Reactions: inno3d

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
damn , this game has been a blast so far , still having some issues apparently though :/
are you supposed to be able to go to the university right at the start ? feels like i'm at week 7ish so far and still no uni ..
also the midnight bar event with alexia doesn't work and i get an error right after receiving the whiskey mission.
the progress with the girls seems to have halted aswell ? got the dildo,spanking,footjob event with jessy, the softcore stuff with olivia in the pool and the grinding event with charlene so far .
whenever i try to open the quest window i get errors en masse and trying to ignore skip just ends up in getting an infinite amount of more errors
can someone help ?
It's easy, just wait for the new version 0.2.2b with all these bugs fixed (especially those of the help system) :D

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Got the message unlocking the photo studio, but every time i go there it is closed.
Could it be because it's sunday?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Question, is there any way to get whiskey for Alexia?
Not yet.

And how much affection do i need for Jessy to be ok with Tony getting in her room in the morning?
I don't remember exactly now, but it's not much, maybe between 10-20 ... when you have some, try to enter her room, if she don't subtract points is a good sign :p

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not yet.

I don't remember exactly now, but it's not much, maybe between 10-20 ... when you have some, try to enter her room, if she don't subtract points is a good sign :p
Coincidentally, it happened just after i asked that - between 20-24 Affection it seems.

edit: how do i sneak in Gina's room at night?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes