Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So i want to give the game a go but I hate missing any scene but the guide is only for the 0.2b versions as I have seen and the other guide is only for 0.2.2 version is there a guide for the 0.2.1 version also because when I read the change log it seems there have been many new scenes added to the 0.2.1 version.

I haven't played yet but I hope the dev will give us a chance in future to get rid of Ginas boyfriend ( read in forum )and the incest will be added soon ;)
Use this guide for content up to v0.2

For the content of v0.2.1, look at the changelog and use these guides:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207
(yes, it's quite a lot and it's worth it; besides, now you have to get to the final scene with Jessy to unlock the new final scene of the v0.2.2b with Gina)

And then use the latest guide for version v0.2.2

NOTE: BUT, I recommend you to start playing with the new compilation that is being created (v0.2.2b)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is the scene with Jessy at a specific time?

I was able to play from a previous auto save, but not my last. I don't remember seeing it, think it went right into new content with Cassie and played through with Ms Cooper and eventually final scene with Gina. Can't say enough the graphics are ridiculous. There are no other animations like this that I've seen..

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Ok, the new version 0.2.2b has already been sent to 6 people to try it... let's cross our fingers, and hope everything goes well and can be published soon :giggle:
Will this fix the issue of Jessy's 0.2.1 scene not triggering if you bought the camera before it? I didn't make a save for a very long time and would practically have to repeat the whole game again to get that scene.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
mgomez0077 some people are wondering what Gina's ethnicity might be.
Someone said she is black, maybe mixed race. Another one said she is clearly hispanic since you are "Latino" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
My bet: she's a dark-skinned Mediterranean beauty.
Please, shed some light, we're all on pins and needles!

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a way to skip the s&m bs with the teacher? I hate getting stuck in a scene I do not want and have no choice but to continue it to get on to better things.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is the scene with Jessy at a specific time?

I was able to play from a previous auto save, but not my last. I don't remember seeing it, think it went right into new content with Cassie and played through with Ms Cooper and eventually final scene with Gina. Can't say enough the graphics are ridiculous. There are no other animations like this that I've seen..
Thanks!

What scene from Jessy do you mean? The one at the end of v0.2.1? If so, here it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-83#post-2068979
(Just look at "To trigger Jessy's scene, remember you need this:..."

Will this fix the issue of Jessy's 0.2.1 scene not triggering if you bought the camera before it? I didn't make a save for a very long time and would practically have to repeat the whole game again to get that scene.
I don't remember this bug... I've been testing the game a lot and I haven't had a problem... if with the new version v0.2.2b you have any problem, send me your save file and I'll check it.

mgomez0077 some people are wondering what Gina's ethnicity might be.
Someone said she is black, maybe mixed race. Another one said she is clearly hispanic since you are "Latino" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
My bet: she's a dark-skinned Mediterranean beauty.
Please, shed some light, we're all on pins and needles!
Dark-skinned Mediterranean beauty! Of course ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is there a way to skip the s&m bs with the teacher? I hate getting stuck in a scene I do not want and have no choice but to continue it to get on to better things.
Not at the moment... probably in the future...
Be brave and make them, once overcome, sure that the other scenes in the game are worth it to you :D:devilish:

I mean yes the Gina Scene was nice and all. But honestly I am just coming back for jess ;D
Mmmmm... interesting... tell me more!
tv movie2_rom_jfuck_72 - z5_v2_test_213701.png
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bug that is already fixed and checked for the new 0.2.2b

• Love
Reactions: Aristos and erkper

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes sir that happens to me too :p
but silverlining you get your sexpoints up after each hypnosession :)
I had to create the video with royalty-free content, so it's not the best there is, but it's not bad... if you don't take your eyes off the whole video, you'll think Ms Cooper moves in the final image o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you know that you can play your own videos?
The first time you see the video of the game, but for the following times, if you have videos of yours (up to 3) these will be seen (and not the usual), and if there aren't, the usual video will be seen.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
And as for the evolution of v0.2.2b. when there were all the compilations created... I didn't want there to be any errors again, so while they were being uploaded to mega, I started testing the game again from the beginning... and yes, new errors appeared... I've been testing everything, correcting everything, making sure that the new help system works with all the characters (except with Gina and Jess who isn't currently enabled).... checking the interaction with each character, restarting the game several times, etc, etc, etc, etc.

It's very proven, the compilations for PC and MAC are already created and being uploaded to mega, now I'm compiling the versions for Android (I had a lot of problems with these and I've also solved it).

So now it does look like a robust version!
...but I'll be glad if you test it and let me know if you see any errors :p

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
It's a bug that is already fixed and checked for the new 0.2.2b
Cheers! Good to know, wasn't sure if it had already been flagged up. Looking forward to 0.2.2b, though I definitely haven't found everything in the curent version yet.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got the same problem... finished all missions with Charlene and her roommate (those are the nerd and the jacuzzi girl right ? or is it the lesbian chick that you meet at the bar looking for a roommate?) either way I finished both those missions... however Gina triggered before I could finish the photographer's last shoot (the one where she is in underwear)... and jessy never triggered for me before Gina...

Her sexuality is in the 80s, and her affection in the mid 50s.... I also did romantic movie with her 6 times... 3 with dildo, 1 with the finger/banana, and 2 with the penis....

I dont mind missing it for now, but once the next update comes out, will I still be able to trigger it AFTER having seen Gina's scene ? or do I have to restart ? I dont want to have skipped any scenes... even if Jessy aint my favorite...

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I got the same problem... finished all missions with Charlene and her roommate (those are the nerd and the jacuzzi girl right ? or is it the lesbian chick that you meet at the bar looking for a roommate?) either way I finished both those missions... however Gina triggered before I could finish the photographer's last shoot (the one where she is in underwear)... and jessy never triggered for me before Gina...

Her sexuality is in the 80s, and her affection in the mid 50s.... I also did romantic movie with her 6 times... 3 with dildo, 1 with the finger/banana, and 2 with the penis....

I dont mind missing it for now, but once the next update comes out, will I still be able to trigger it AFTER having seen Gina's scene ? or do I have to restart ? I dont want to have skipped any scenes... even if Jessy aint my favorite...
Here you can see the requirements for the scene with Jessy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-83#post-2068979

In the new v0.2.2b you won't be able to see the scene with Gina until you see Jessy's before.

And the last two photo shoots with Cassie are not requirements, so do them before visiting Gina on Friday... don't worry, if she really loves you, she will wait for you :giggle::ROFLMAO:

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Use this guide for content up to v0.2

For the content of v0.2.1, look at the changelog and use these guides:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207
(yes, it's quite a lot and it's worth it; besides, now you have to get to the final scene with Jessy to unlock the new final scene of the v0.2.2b with Gina)

And then use the latest guide for version v0.2.2

NOTE: BUT, I recommend you to start playing with the new compilation that is being created (v0.2.2b)
Thanks then I will wait for v0.2.2b ;)

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes