Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Where i can find saves of this game (windows)?? I d like to cheat 300$ for buying camera in saveeditonline. No BCP folder in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

erkper

May 16, 2018
No... but the help system has been revised, and it's interesting that it works well for you from the beginning, for future updates... and I don't know how it will react if you download v0.2.2b and use a v0.2.2 save file with errors... I'd tell you, play and try it if you want, but to have a reliable save file, wait for the new 0.2.2b ;)
Well, I've already started it from scratch with 2.2, I will see if that save causes any issues once the bug fix is out. If so, I can start over, shouldn't be too big a deal.
Thanks again!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, the new version 0.2.2b has already been sent to 6 people to try it... let's cross our fingers, and hope everything goes well and can be published soon :giggle:

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Incest patch changes something? because when I downloaded it, it seems empty :( what am I doing wrong? XD
This patch is supposed to change Gina to sister? or what does he do?
Sorry for my English :)

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
how to check phone message.it keeps popping when one time zone pass and i can`t access to it.
one from my roommate who send her pic coz i have a phone
and from photographer girl.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Incest patch changes something? because when I downloaded it, it seems empty :( what am I doing wrong? XD
This patch is supposed to change Gina to sister? or what does he do?
Sorry for my English :)
Im all for making necessary changes to a story where incest is concerned... but you do realize that the MC is white, and despite how hot Gina is, she is black right ? Not even mixed.... just a light skinned black bombshell.... They are not related whatsoever.... she is indeed just a childhood friend...

The incest patch has been prepared for future content, the dev has already mentioned several times that Tony's sister or mother will eventually make it into the game, and thats what the patch is for.

Reactions: Mytez and junior366

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Some of the best if not the best animations. So clear compared to other games. I'm really enjoying this game. I also like how later on in the game with Olivia you can choose what you want her to do while in the hot tub, that's an added bonus imo. Thanks for sharing.
But i just wish that there could be just a little less hehehe's and the hahaha's. Maybe add a "giggles, snickers, smiles, etc" here and there or something.

Last edited:

TheNobster

Aug 15, 2018
Im all for making necessary changes to a story where incest is concerned... but you do realize that the MC is white, and despite how hot Gina is, she is black right ? Not even mixed.... just a light skinned black bombshell.... They are not related whatsoever.... she is indeed just a childhood friend...

The incest patch has been prepared for future content, the dev has already mentioned several times that Tony's sister or mother will eventually make it into the game, and thats what the patch is for.
Damn.. I thought Gina was Hispanic LOL ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes