Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do I want to see Gina and Scott fuck.

No, no I don't, I hate that spying shit.

Watches them anyway.

I do so love those non choices.

Jun 9, 2017
I found and corrected a bug in the queststest.rpy script and now the quests page is working.

return ( len( self._stages ) == self._actualStage + 1 ) and self._iterationsLeft[stage] == 0

The last line was missing a '=' before the 0. Once added, the script ran without error.

Jun 9, 2017
Another error found in filo.rpy line 1557:

Should be '$ acac = Character(_("Srta. Cooper"),color="#B12D4D", what_color="#666666", italic=True, what_italic=True) #Addison Cooper'

instead of '$ acac = Characte(_("Srta. Cooper"),color="#B12D4D", what_color="#666666", italic=True, what_italic=True) #Addison Cooper'

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So I've done everything I can to get the scene with Jessy. I have all the requirements, but every time I pick the dildo option nothing happens past the initial scene. My last scene was the hospital one with Katia, after that, I had no more options with the other girls. But still, I don't get the Jessy scene. Does anyone have any suggestions? Here's my save if it'll help.

VH

May 14, 2017
If you want to unlock the romantic film surprise scene with jessy you need to complete the photoshoots up to the point you can buy the camera(but dont buy it), all Katia's scenes, all Charlene's scenes, can't have MS. Cooper's house unlocked(dont know if it affects anything. i need to test it) and i had 18 sex skill.

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
If you want to unlock the romantic film surprise scene with jessy you need to complete the photoshoots up to the point you can buy the camera(but dont buy it), all Katia's scenes, all Charlene's scenes, can't have MS. Cooper's house unlocked(dont know if it affects anything. i need to test it) and i had 18 sex skill.
Thanks so much!! My issue was that I had the camera too soon I guess. Really weird technicality, not sure if that should be fixed or not. Anyways, I finally got the scene, I really appreciate the help.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
looks like in alexia.rpy was mistake: in line 111 may be "$ charAlexiaQuest.nextStage()" instead "$ charKatiaQuest.nextStage()" ... im tired to searching and fixing errors in this game...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game has great potential. The characters are well designed, have distinct characteristic differences, and the setting is pretty promising. However, I feel that there are 3 main drawbacks in the game:

1. The lack of a strong main story to tie together everything. The game is pretty much split into two things. The first one being the pursue of the girls. The second one is the mystery (Addison's experiment and the glowing stone thing). I don't have any problem with one or the other, but it lacks the direction as if the game doesn't quite know what it wants to be. I always think that if an adult game feels the need to have a mystery, then it needs to be the main focus of the game. A good example is Depraved Awakening or the City of Broken Dreams where they are able to write a good story but still insert adult/sex scenes. Unfortunately, what we have here is the game focused more on the pursue-girls plot that the mystery took a backseat and ended up feeling out of place because the content is so dominated by the pursuing-the-girls instead.

2. The grind. Grind can work if the grind is exciting, for example in a traditional video game, you might have to grind repeatedly killing monsters, and it's OK because there is a gameplay element while killing monsters. However, we don't have that kind of gameplay in this game. What we have is repeating the same mundane task to increase stats and/or receive money. If grind is a must, it'd be much better if the grind can be "event/story based" instead stat/money-check.

For example:
a. Instead of trying to raise Katia's sexuality stat to 19 (which requires 10 times training with her AFTER grinding to run faster than her), that could be replaced with 5 events where each event increases the closeness between MC and Katia leading to the end where she'd get hospitalized.
b. Instead of trying to raise $150 for smartphone purchase (which requires a lot of cleaning the bar and at least one photoshoot), it'd be much smoother if the smartphone could be given as a payment after 1-2 photoshoot. Let's say Cassie would like to invest on her new favorite male model.

3. There is a lack of group content. I appreciate the beginning when the game started with MC being thrown a welcoming party. Since then, this game pretty much moves into multiple different paths when the girls don't really interact with one another. Even Gina and Jessy are pretty much just interacting for the movie night. Everything else is one-on-one with MC as if the girls don't know each other (example: Charlene and Olivia don't interact with each other when MC visited their apartment, Katia didn't even seem to ever be at home). It's a shame because the characters are mostly likeable.

Don't get me wrong, the game is still a very solid 8 out of 10 IMO. I just feel that if improved, this game could easily be 9 out of 10 instead.

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
hi there,

can anyone help me with this bugs?

I got one when i try to to open the quests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

when i ignore the bug i get message after message for more bugs. i rolled back after the 15th.

and i got this message when i talk with Alexia at the bar.

and anther one when i watch Gina in the bathroom

maybe someone can help me with this?

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
wow so you still cant get rid of that asshole scott but instead you get the ''chance'' to spy on him while he fucks your crush... good job dev,talking about a story going backwards instead of forward...well time to put this game on the ignore list

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
My save isnt working neither is the save on th OP, I saved during the conversation with the sister on jesse's laptop but it keeps saying "More in future versions" then takes me to the store.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I found and corrected a bug in the queststest.rpy script and now the quests page is working.

return ( len( self._stages ) == self._actualStage + 1 ) and self._iterationsLeft[stage] == 0

The last line was missing a '=' before the 0. Once added, the script ran without error.
I recognize that python is not my specialty (I didn't program since Basic's time); and many times I need help in that... here you can see the updated code, which seems to work well (I started testing the game from the beginning), although I've encountered a problem with Olivia and there's no way it works... if you want to have a look at it I'd appreciate it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/quest-tasks-system-recomendation.29162/#post-2060164

Another error found in filo.rpy line 1557:

Should be '$ acac = Character(_("Srta. Cooper"),color="#B12D4D", what_color="#666666", italic=True, what_italic=True) #Addison Cooper'

instead of '$ acac = Characte(_("Srta. Cooper"),color="#B12D4D", what_color="#666666", italic=True, what_italic=True) #Addison Cooper'
It's already fixed for the next compilation v0.2.2b, thank you.

can' i fix?i play android
This is due to the help system; it's fixed for the next compilation v0.2.2b, but I still have to do some more tests and solve some things.

why i can´t load old saves? when i select them the game go to main menu TT
The file that caused these problems has been found, fixed; and I have tested it by loading some files... it seems to work well, in the new v0.2.2b you will be able to use your save files.

looks like in alexia.rpy was mistake: in line 111 may be "$ charAlexiaQuest.nextStage()" instead "$ charKatiaQuest.nextStage()" ... im tired to searching and fixing errors in this game...
Thank you very much, I just changed it.

And taking the opportunity to respond ... I admit that I rushed into the publication of this version due to the deadline we had set ... we finished it to the time limit and this time could not be sent to the betatesters (although I tried several times the new content).
I learn from mistakes and believe me, I will not publish any other version that has not gone through betatesters that have tested it in depth.
This version has presented two major problems, one related to save files (fixed), and the other with the new help system (on tests)... and I understand that this may frustrate players who have been waiting time for this new version... but this is a game in creation and these things sometimes happen, there is no need to be excessively alarmed either... the error is notified to help its solution, and another compilation with the bugs corrected is expected to be published.
I believe that sometimes too much is demanded of people like me, whose main daily work isn't this one, and that I do it for pleasure in my free hours... shit! I've been finishing for 3 days at 5:30am... and don't misunderstand me, I'm the one who decides to do it and I LOVE IT! But it's not good to do it with excessive pressure and lack of patience on the part of some... Does this version have errors? Well, I'm sorry, help to notify and correct them if you want and wait for the next version, but don't keep playing this version if it's already known that it's not right, and I myself have recommended not to play it until the next compilation (v0.2.2b).

And if you wonder if this long text has something to do with your review, I'm not going to lie, of course... but not for the punctuation, but for your explanation... I find it very unfair to base yourself only on a version that has come out with errors when you know it will be corrected shortly... wait for the next version and base yourself on it...
This thread is full of some very good (negative) reviews, and I'm always delighted to read, learn, and try to improve the game... you can say that you don't like the story, its development, that there is too much grinding, that the characters are cliches, that the dialogue is not bestseller, etc, etc, etc... and give me a 1 if you want, if the criticism is good I'll accept it and try to improve... but base it all on programming failures of a single version, oh come on!

I'm sorry, but I had to vent to release some pressure... and now I'm putting my eyes back on correcting the game's errors so I can release a new version ASAP.

In the latest Android version, the smartphone is not being displayed in the game. Any fix?
The smartphone icon appears below the menus in the android version... this problem has already been fixed for the new compilation v0.2.2b

hi there,

can anyone help me with this bugs?

I got one when i try to to open the quests.

when i ignore the bug i get message after message for more bugs. i rolled back after the 15th.

and i got this message when i talk with Alexia at the bar.

and anther one when i watch Gina in the bathroom

maybe someone can help me with this?
These problems are due to the new help system ... has been updated and these errors no longer appear, but is finishing testing. Wait for the new version v0.2.2b, thank you.

wow so you still cant get rid of that asshole scott but instead you get the ''chance'' to spy on him while he fucks your crush... good job dev,talking about a story going backwards instead of forward...well time to put this game on the ignore list
Are you complaining about something that's optional? Don't just do it... there are people who like to watch, there are people who don't... if you like you're going to watch, if you don't like you're going ahead with other things in the game... really, I don't know what the problem is :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes