Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I’m enjoying the game, but can’t seem to find Ms. Cooper or Charlene. Is there a complete walkthrough? I think I may have to start again.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone share a save with all content prior to 0.2.2 completed? Mine doesn't work and send me back to main menu.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I’m enjoying the game, but can’t seem to find Ms. Cooper or Charlene. Is there a complete walkthrough? I think I may have to start again.
I recommend you to wait for the new v0.2.2b and then you can try the help system (although it is not activated for Gina and Jessy, but for the other characters).

For content up to v0.2, use the guide in the first post.
For the new content in v0.2.1, here's some help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207
For the new content of the latest version, v0.2.2, there is a guide in Patreon (sorry, I can't publish it here, I guess you understand)

Can anyone share a save with all content prior to 0.2.2 completed? Mine doesn't work and send me back to main menu.
Try to use this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-71#post-2057857

Anyway, with the new v0.2.2b you should be able to use yours.

Reactions: Meridian

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I last played this in late 2018, so I was looking forward to the update.

+ Jessy is still one of the hottest girls in any game ever made
+ Renders still sharp and beautiful af

It's still lacking in content compared to other games. But it looks really great.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I would like alot if MC ends up marring Gina at the end of the story now that would be an awesome ending to the game
Erm...i would prefer if the MC can decide with which girl he wants to end up because everyone has a different taste...for me an ending without Jessy is a no go. ;)

Well.....the only thing that i get from this update are the 2 scenes with Ms Cooper (1st where she plays with the fuck machine and the second where she dominates the MC i basically unlock her house every time again), got 2 photo shootings and thats it.

Guess i either start completly new or wait for the next update...:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalkuv

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I see mgomez0077 you are Spanish -or, at least, Spanish is your original language-, I am gonna write some opinions about the game in Spanish hoping could be useful in the future:

Veo que tienes un gran talento creando imágenes, pero el estilo de juego que estás empleando no creo que sea el adecuado para el tipo de historia que estás desarrollando. Un sandbox creo que se debe emplear cuando las líneas argumentales se solapan unas con otras, y el jugador puede decidir cuáles quiere desarrollar y cuáles no, siendo consciente de que eso va a provocar desajustes argumentales y situaciones absurdas en el futuro cuando los personajes se cruzan y unos están más desarrollados con otros. Esto ya está pasando en el juego cuando, tras haber tenido una buena ración de sexo con Jessy, todavía se avergüenza de enseñar las tetas en su habitación, o que en la peli de horror se escandalice de que Gina le baje el pantalón.
Las escenas con la maestra -que a mi también me resultaron desagradables, pero no es importante aquí mi opinión al respecto-, son el ejemplo perfecto de cómo un formato sandbox podría haber sido útil: si el fetiche no gusta al jugador, se podría haber saltado, como iba a hacer...pero no, no era posible: me negué a pulsar z y x, pero no podía pasar la escena sin terminarla. Si no es opcional ¿por qué hacer un sandbox?

También, aunque de esto ya se ha hablado de sobras, tener que acumular 50 clases para que la historia con la profesora avance es una barbaridad: 5 semanas completas haciendo click una y otra y otra vez. Tener que acumular 19 lust points con Katia cuando solo puedes entrenar con ella los findes y solo consigues 2 al día es otra barbaridad, solo poder tomar copas con Alexia un día a la semana es otra sobrada, y así con todas las estadísticas del juego que, no nos engañemos, son inútiles y no conducen más que a alargar artficialmente el juego y expulsar o aburrir al jugador.

Se supone que "grindear" en un videojuego es útil cuando hacerlo es divertido o entretenido, o estás mostrando tu habilidad, o te permite progresar como jugador frente a los obstáculos. En un juego como este, el grindeo no aporta nada en absoluto.

Creo que lo mejor que puedes hacer son 2 cosas: recoger todos los renders que tienes y rehacer la historia de cero, ordenando las escenas a tu conveniencia de una forma lineal -porque, no nos engañemos, todos queremos verlo todo- como estaba de bien hecha e interesante que era la versión 0.1, o dejar a cero el "grindeo" y seguir con este formato pero sin aburrir al jugador con actividades inútiles.

Espero que esto te sea útil. Aun así, el juego y tu trabajo tiene un potencial cojonudo. No me hubiera tomado la molestia de soltar este rollo si no me interesara. Y a pesar de lo que comentan del "engrish", se nota que habéis puesto un gran esfuerzo en la traducción, dada la cantidad de líneas que tiene metidas el juego, que no os desanime.

Reactions: Aristos and Otlab

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Erm...i would prefer if the MC can decide with which girl he wants to end up because everyone has a different taste...for me an ending without Jessy is a no go. ;)

Well.....the only thing that i get from this update are the 2 scenes with Ms Cooper (1st where she plays with the fuck machine and the second where she dominates the MC i basically unlock her house every time again), got 2 photo shootings and thats it.

Guess i either start completly new or wait for the next update...:cautious:
then it would be awesome to have different types of ending for this story when it comes to a finish wouldn't you agreed

mgetherheheh

Nov 4, 2017
I can't get to the final scene with Gina but i feel like i've done absolutely everything, what thing could I be missing? I've finished all i can with every character unless i need to have 20 photo shoots

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I can't get to the final scene with Gina but i feel like i've done absolutely everything, what thing could I be missing? I've finished all i can with every character unless i need to have 20 photo shoots
You need 30 sex points and then you have to go to her room during the night.

Can someone explain to me where to put the incest patch? cause i cant bring it to work it seems
In the "/game" folder. The patch is for the sister that you videochat with, not for any of the main girls.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
mgomez0077 after seeing the two scenes with the Mrs. Cooper, if you go to school the next day as you exit from school you'll start them all over again. This will also give you an additional +6 sex points which I guess can screw you up going forward (for instance I unlocked the final Gina scene - 30 sex pts - without completing the Cassie scenes).

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi OctavianusAugustus,

I've been informed of that problem and I'm looking forward to checking it, I've been correcting several things in the game and I hope to be able to make a new compilation soon.
Thanks anyway for letting me know ;)

As for Cassie, they are not mandatory scenes, they are optional, or they are done before visiting Gina or you can't (or you can continue with them in the next version)... I recommend that you load a saved file prior to visiting Gina and do the sessions (you have to check Cassie's messages, then buy the camera and warn her by sending her a message, then you can go visit her).
Enjoy practicing with Cassie! :devilish::LOL:

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes