ritchie36

Oct 23, 2018
... but I'm fixing other things before releasing the new compilation.
In game/scripts/queststest.rpy in line #74 (method "updateStage") the variable name "iteration" is missspelled. I think this is one reason for quests including iterations breaking quest display and progress.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Ah how do you do private?
Click on my name and select "Start a new conversation".

To add your save file, look for it in the "saves" folder of the game. Its structure is like this "9-1-LT1" (where 9 is the page number and 1 is the slot).
Attach it to the conversation, and as soon as I can, I'll check it out.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
In game/scripts/queststest.rpy in line #74 (method "updateStage") the variable name "iteration" is missspelled. I think this is one reason for quests including iterations breaking quest display and progress.
That was great on your part, thanks a lot! :love:

Fixed for the next compilation (y)

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Is
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.2]

It's 689MB large (compressed from 2.3GB) This is because the game is already a little bit compressed by the dev, so I can't compress it any more easily without completely destroying the image quality. I tested with 75% webp quality, and it looked horrible (80MB smaller) so 80% is the lowest I'm willing to go.

There will be a bugfix update out soon. mgomez0077 can probably provide a small patch. But in case he can't, I recommend you postpone downloading the compressed version if you have limited data, or a slow connection.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: - - - -
Patch included yet?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Once v0.2.2b is out with the fix, can we use our current (v0.2.2) save file or do we have to start from the beginning?
The only two problems I've been facing are the Gina-bathroom, and the Quest page.
I'm hoping my save file will work fine once v0.2.2b is out.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Once v0.2.2b is out with the fix, can we use our current (v0.2.2) save file or do we have to start from the beginning?
The only two problems I've been facing are the Gina-bathroom, and the Quest page.
I'm hoping my save file will work fine once v0.2.2b is out.
I hope so.
I will be delighted if you try it and confirm if it works or not.
Anyway, if it doesn't work, the content of the new 0.2.2 can be repeated quite quickly, although much better if you don't need to, of course; what bothers me is that you have to start from the beginning if the previous save files don't work :p

I have a problem with the phone The phone icon is outside the handwriting for you to leave the room
Okay, I'll have to place the mobile icon in another position for the Android version.
Thanks for the screenshot!

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, but questtest.rpy -> line 27, should be:
if self._actualStage >= len( self._stages ):

intead of:
if self._actualStage > len( self._stages ):
Uhmm... I'm not sure either, it's hard for me to understand the python code and with that I had help :p

But... if that line is wrong, then I guess number 14 too:
Code:
if self._actualStage > len( self._stages ):

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
This game is among my favorites and the visuals / animations / emotions/ expressions / sex scenes are top notch but i was truly disappointed with this update :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) the game play is getting worse with more grind like grinding for 300 bucks when you can only work once a day for 5 dollars that is 60 days needed for an item to trigger one event , and we are still too early in the game lol some characters are yet to be introduced , i hope the dev actually plays the game normally because it is not all about visuals game play matters too

do you know how many clicks we actually needed to do to finish all content up to 0.2.2 ( alooot which is no good )
right now limits are 50 school points / 30 sex skill/ running points and not to mention all the affection and lust stats for the girls

at this rate we will be needing a thousand esh points to trigger an event or waste 100 days to get enough money Not cool ( this can and should be fixed in future updates increase ways to get points or reduce requirements and most urgently add more ways to have money especially for those who preferred the affection points in the photo shoots )

all the above is ignoring all the errors and the fact saves don't work after all this is a work in progress and this stuff can happen so it's fine by me

I like this game so don't screw it ,, and a game is waaaayyy much more than just an elaborate stunning sex scene as far as i'm concerned the scene with Jessie is 10 times better than Gina's one all because of the context in it ( you could have added the magic later again what a bummer)

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This game is among my favorites and the visuals / animations / emotions/ expressions / sex scenes are top notch but i was truly disappointed with this update :
Please, put these comments inside a SPOILERS label!!! Especially the first :eek:;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes