Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I wouldn't call it femdom, I think there's a confusion with this :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So no femdom? Well then I am out!!!

Just kidding. I mean I love femdom and it's my main reason to try out your game, but I get what you meant. Concerning guys like Krytonian, I wouldn't bother. They are triggered just by the thought, that a woman could be in charge. Makes you wonder about their real life conditions.;)

P.S.: My advice would be not to tame down any femdom scenes. Quite the opposite. ;P Just have options, so nobody is forced into it. Most sensible people won't bitch about it. Btw same please for maledom content. Would be nice not to be forced into that either.^^

Reactions: subm49

magus448

May 22, 2018
I've done that, that scene just ends with MC saying how its weird that Gina didn't wake up from the noise of him using the toy on Jessy. After that it puts me at area select and if i go to the mc room it just brings up the regular options to nap, JO, or leave.
You have to do each option several times, then finally the dildo.

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Not sure if anyones having this issue but i cant use my previous game save.. i dont want to start again..

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Why does this not have a rape tag yet? MC gets raped ten minutes into the game, and according to previous comments, later too.. yuck.
Second to that. At first, Jesse, then his teacher. And Miss Cooper has real kinks, she really is raping and torturing MC. But it appears MC is OK with it. It's not only rape tag, but bdsm as well. And MC is totally submissive, I felt sick from that bdsm session, that needs to be optional.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi people,

I'll try to answer your last post, but first of all, keep this in mind:

- There is a problem that affects some save files, not all, but quite a few. I have located the file that causes the error and I'm trying to fix it. So those who have the problem, don't have to start playing again, just wait for the new compilation to be published with this bug fixed (v0.2.2b)
- The help system was complex to incorporate when it was made now and not from the beginning. It is tested if you start playing from the end of v0.2.1 and it works well, but if you use a save file prior to that scene or start playing from the beginning there may be errors, I will review it completely. Please, if you have problems with this (I've seen someone who commented on it), attach the log or a screenshot of the error to be able to identify it more quickly, thank you.
- Some problems mentioned have already been corrected for the next v0.2.2b (as in the visits to the bathroom when Gina is there)
- Your other comments will be taken into account to make some changes (for example, the buttons on the information tabs or changing the name; we'll make it easier to click them)

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I recommend you wait for v0.2.2b, thank you.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think I have solved the problem of incompatibility with old save files... next task: check the new help system... I will keep you informed.

Reactions: MadMax13

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Well, it's definitely a soft femdom but this is not bad, its good. I like such things when it's just a sexy game, not a real humiliation. In this game it was done very well, I hope, over time there will be more similar scenes.
I do not understand why people are so limited. I can understand that the humiliation of the MC is not for everyone. But a sexy game with a beautiful woman? It's great.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
thanks for the save file mgomez0077 i made it to the end of content fine :p
You're welcome.

I'm glad you could see Gina in all her glory :love::ROFLMAO:

I think I've fixed the compatibility problem with the save files, but I'm fixing other things before releasing the new compilation.

I'll be happy to have everyone test their old save files and tell me if they work.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
You're welcome.

I'm glad you could see Gina in all her glory :love::ROFLMAO:

I think I've fixed the compatibility problem with the save files, but I'm fixing other things before releasing the new compilation.

I'll be happy to have everyone test their old save files and tell me if they work.
Good morning, mgomez0077
Was trying out the game this morning with your save. I tried all the saves in the load but still no school icon. Not sure if I did something wrong ( I'm not much of a computer guy ). I've read other post where they tell you to delete old saves in the app? Does that have to do with the Unren? Which I have but just use to unlock pic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..heres my scoop..Gina is the main dame..but she is not the best looker imho..the femdom teacher is exquisite..BUT..i need to turn the tables on and dominate her in a future build otherwise keep her TF away from me!!!..her ass..her tits with the bit of sag..her tanlines(good god they are outstanding) she gives me eye-boners...i have to able to turn the tables on her though..also..redo the end up the update and lets us sploosh inside Gina and knock her up ;) that'll gitcha more 5-star reviews..hehehe.,..

Reactions: Snomiser

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Good morning, mgomez0077
Was trying out the game this morning with your save. I tried all the saves in the load but still no school icon. Not sure if I did something wrong ( I'm not much of a computer guy ). I've read other post where they tell you to delete old saves in the app? Does that have to do with the Unren? Which I have but just use to unlock pic.
Don't delete anything.

Just send me your save file by private and as soon as I can I check it and add the university icon ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes