Blackj

May 21, 2018
Did you know Mistress Cooper?

View attachment 225595
Esta parte del juego no me gusto, pero bueno, pienso que si se agrego es porque tiene que ver un poco con lo que vendrá después con las demás chicas

This part of the game I did not like, but well, I think that if you add it is because it has to do a bit with what will come next with the other girls

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm getting an error when sneaking a quick peak at Gina in the bath.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Required parameter movie has no value.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/pis1_bany.rpyc", line 1018, in script
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 871, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1057, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 120, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.2
Sat Jun 22 22:50:33 2019

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm getting an error when sneaking a quick peak at Gina in the bath.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/pis1_bany.rpyc", line 1018, in script
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1504, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 871, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1057, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "E:\Games\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 120, in apply
    raise Exception("Required parameter %s has no value." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.2
Sat Jun 22 22:50:33 2019
Yep, it's located and corrected.

This, along with the problems with the save files (what I'm working on and think I've already found), will be corrected and published in a new compilation that we'll call v0.2.2b.

To avoid a bad experience, I recommend you wait until tomorrow, I will publish the new versions in Patreon... then I guess someone will upload it here.

Reactions: magus448

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I like what happened with Gina but I still hate her the game ended with her that makes me hate her more she needs to break up with her bf after what happened between the MC and Gina he serves no purpose being in the game anymore and please more Jessy in the next update she deserves it for being a good girl

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I like what happened with Gina but I still hate her the game ended with her that makes me hate her more she needs to break up with her bf after what happened between the MC and Gina he serves no purpose being in the game anymore and please more Jessy in the next update she deserves it for being a good girl
Yeah, Jessy likes everybody because she's a good girl :devilish:

Reactions: Silf

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, Jessy likes everybody because she's a good girl :devilish:
View attachment 329732
Her liking everybody is what worries me a bit, what if she's a bit TOO open-minded, she better not ask for MMF threesomes or ask if would be okay if MC just watched as she got drilled, the answer to those things would be "HELL NO!" :p
The moment she starts looking at other guys funny is when she can forget about MC, she don't want the teddy bear to become an angry bear xD

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I don't know what small country town "Tony" is from, but where I am from, we didn't have a problem finding experience with girls, and my area had less than 1,000 people when I was growing up...

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Getting $5 to help the waitress at midnight to collect the $300 for the Camera is pure busywork. Please consider other options by the next release to allow the MC the ability to collect money more quickly.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite the hot end scene with Gina. damn.
i do hope Scott will still be there, its more fun that way!

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm sure we have a pretty good idea who the mystery girl is...;) Assuming the model was changed for her to look younger.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
lmao that ending XD, hate it's a cliffhanger, but at least it's a good one.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Gina looks better and has a better body but Jessy is way sexier she probably the sexiest female in this game.

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
anybody else get a non ignorable error when you go to the quest tab also how do you check the messges on phone I can't figure it out

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes