Oct 7, 2018
View attachment 283541

Overview:
The game is about Tony, a young man who grew up in a small, mid-western town far from the Big City, but has to move and live in it, in order to attend college. Luckily...his childhood friend, Gina, allows him to take a room in the apartment she shares with her close friend, Jessy.
And with this situation, he begins his adventures... reconnecting with his friend and a few other girls from the city.

Soon, he will find himself in unusual situations that will develop his sexuality in many ways... but not everything is what it seems in the city, and Tony will be entangled in more than a mystery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-06-22
Release Date: 2019-06-20
Developer: Porcus -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English / Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android Incest: - -
Android Non Incest: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras:
Official Guide (v0.2.2) -
- Save to start with v0.2.1b

View attachment 136563 View attachment 136565 View attachment 136569 View attachment 136571 View attachment 136574 View attachment 136576 View attachment 136577 View attachment 136578 View attachment 136579 View attachment 136580 View attachment 136581 View attachment 136584 View attachment 136585
FULL bugs, quest bug, no shortcut for phone

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Don't know if anyone said this before, but the tabs in the Stats screen are clickable only on the font area. Maybe the dev reads this and fixes it as it's pretty annoying to have to click on the exact letter.

JT13

Sep 29, 2018
So, how do i trigger the "big" scene with Jessy in MCs room mentioned in the guide? I cant seem to get it, yet i can trigger the final scene with Gina. I got all scenes with everyone else done. Just not that one with jessy. Also is there no more stuff for the chick from the coffee shop after you meet her three times? I unlocked her apt, but neither her nor the roommate ever appear. So just wondering if that was it for them, for now.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Flashing lights warning is needed. Got nauseous with the teacher, had to lie down for a fewn hours.

Got nothing new to see, but have to help the waitress 43 times to get the 300 for the camera.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
So, how do i trigger the "big" scene with Jessy in MCs room mentioned in the guide? I cant seem to get it, yet i can trigger the final scene with Gina. I got all scenes with everyone else done. Just not that one with jessy. Also is there no more stuff for the chick from the coffee shop after you meet her three times? I unlocked her apt, but neither her nor the roommate ever appear. So just wondering if that was it for them, for now.
watch romance movie, use dildo.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
hay que volver a comenzar? no me toma los antiguos saves
Las partidas guardadas durante la escena final no funcionan, tienes que cargar una de la escena anterior (mientras estás viendo la película.)

---

The saves during the last scene don't work, you have to load one from the scene previous to that one (while watching you are watching the movie.)

JT13

Sep 29, 2018
watch romance movie, use dildo.
I've done that, that scene just ends with MC saying how its weird that Gina didn't wake up from the noise of him using the toy on Jessy. After that it puts me at area select and if i go to the mc room it just brings up the regular options to nap, JO, or leave.

Oct 21, 2018
Las partidas guardadas durante la escena final no funcionan, tienes que cargar una de la escena anterior (mientras estás viendo la película.)

---

The saves during the last scene don't work, you have to load one from the scene previous to that one (while watching you are watching the movie.)
Mate can you please upload the save file here ?

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes