• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sighh..my saves are the end of 2.1..and are useless AF :( saw above early saves in 2.1 are fine..i've..none..hohumm...restart or use the save in the OP ...piffles..
tried the quick save in the OP..useless..all the maps are a mess everythings a mess it jumps me all over places i didnt choose..clean install..full version..no overwrites..blahh..game is too effin' grindy to restart so am just deleting..bye thread..have a happy.

Reactions: ansc

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
sighh..my saves are the end of 2.1..and are useless AF :( saw above early saves in 2.1 are fine..i've..none..hohumm...restart or use the save in the OP ...piffles..
tried the quick save in the OP..useless..all the maps are a mess everythings a mess it jumps me all over places i didnt choose..clean install..full version..no overwrites..blahh..game is too effin' grindy to restart so am just deleting..bye thread..have a happy.
You can try this save file.

You should be able to play well, starting at the beginning of the last scene of v0.2.1 and linking directly to the new content.

But I have to say that I just reported a small bug when spying on Gina in the bathroom, which can be ignored and continue playing. The bug is found, it will be fixed and a new version will be published, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: ThunderRob

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
the money = xxx cheat doesnt work anymore?

Because that stupid money grind is the worst ... no new content in here as far as I can see... :(

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
the money = xxx cheat doesnt work anymore?

Because that stupid money grind is the worst ... no new content in here as far as I can see... :(
Changelog v0.2.2:

404 New and Hot Images!
48 New and Detailed Animations!
12 New Songs
20 New Sound Effects

New help system (in tests)

Recommendations
- Activate the audio, the experience will be much better!
- Enjoy each scene slowly and with love ;-)

Interaction with Jessy:
  • Interesting things will be revealed
Interaction with Cassie:
  • Tony will be able to buy the camera
  • You can visit Cassie that explain how it works
  • New photo shoot with several variations and very, very hot!
Interaction with Ms Cooper:
  • Mini scene in her house, will not leave you indifferent
  • You will be able to visit her house again... she has something special ready for you ;-)
  • You will be able to repeat the visits to her house (there's a surprise that we'll explain shortly)
Interaction in the apartment:
  • You can spy on Gina and Scott when they're in the room (if you want and can resist it)
Interaction with Gina:
  • Great scene with Gina, don't miss it!!!
Other gameplay changes:
  • Now you can visit Katia in the park also on Sundays (Speeds up Katia's path)
  • Waitress icon added to the map when you can earn money in the coffeeshop
  • Some repetitive scenes incorporate a fast forward button
Others:
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Correction of some spelling mistakes

If you need money just sent me your save ;)

Reactions: Mark17

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
BTW, I understand that you want to continue using your save file, so if you send it to me I can correct the problem and return it to you ready to play.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Big City's Pleasures [v0.2.2]

It's 689MB large (compressed from 2.3GB) This is because the game is already a little bit compressed by the dev, so I can't compress it any more easily without completely destroying the image quality. I tested with 75% webp quality, and it looked horrible (80MB smaller) so 80% is the lowest I'm willing to go.

There will be a bugfix update out soon. I recommend you postpone downloading the compressed version if you have limited data, or a really slow connection.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: - - - -

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'm working on correcting some small problems, and I'll review why some saves made at the end of v0.2.1 fail so that you can continue using them... I'm sorry for the inconvenience, it's just that one person can't review and identify the problems, and test the game as you do, which are many :rolleyes:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I wouldn't call it femdom, I think there's a confusion with this :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well it says femdom in the tags and that sounds an aweful lot like it.

You seem to have plenty of players and there is a ton more other games for me to enjoy that steer clear of that particular kink.

You do you and good luck (y)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The models look great, but I played the first release and i was disappointed to find there wasn't incest in the game, just girlfriends. I thought the patch wasn't working.
Now I see that incest content is planned for the future. looking forward to it because the game is promising and looks great. I hope it won't be too grindy either.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The models look great, but I played the first release and i was disappointed to find there wasn't incest in the game, just girlfriends. I thought the patch wasn't working.
Now I see that incest content is planned for the future. looking forward to it because the game is promising and looks great. I hope it won't be too grindy either.
The patch works, but at the moment only the younger sister of the protagonist is shown... but mom is coming :devilish:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Aaah, I'm almost ready to play the update, movie almost finished :p
Saw that there's a Scott + Gina scene in this update too, I can definitely resist watching that, don't need to be seeing them fucking again, that's like MC's main LI Scott is banging, that's nothing MC need to be seeing again xD

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Incest is not the main theme of this game, but there certainly will be, and a lot :devilish:

At the end of this version 0.2 you will meet Tony's little sister... and later other family characters will be shown.

The incest patch is to change the names related to the family :p
Me gustaría ver mas escenas de la hermana pequeña en conferencia y mostrandole algo mas al hermano

I would like to see more scenes of the little sister in conference and showing something else to the brother

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Aaah, I'm almost ready to play the update, movie almost finished :p
Saw that there's a Scott + Gina scene in this update too, I can definitely resist watching that, don't need to be seeing them fucking again, that's like MC's main LI Scott is banging, that's nothing MC need to be seeing again xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But if you love Gina, holy fuck, you can't miss the end of this version! we've spent a lot of time creating a great scene with her! ;)

Me gustaría ver mas escenas de la hermana pequeña en conferencia y mostrandole algo mas al hermano

I would like to see more scenes of the little sister in conference and showing something else to the brother
Por supuesto, tenemos cosas pensadas para ella, pero en futuras versiones ;)
------------
Of course, we have things in mind for her, but in future versions ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes