Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
this should be what youre looking for
Uhmm....

I appreciate that you sent me the save files, but when I saw that this one didn't work either (it didn't give error but went back to the start menu), I panicked :-o

Incompatibility for the changes made? No, because I have loaded in game in its version 0.2.1, and they do the same... this is very strange.
Did you start the game from scratch with v0.2.1? Or did you continue playing v0.2.1 from a v0.2 save file?

Can someone else send me a save file? I need to get out of doubt, I don't know if it's a problem located in your save or general files.
I remember that a few days ago someone sent me one to modify some variables and I could do it without problems.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Uhmm....

I appreciate that you sent me the save files, but when I saw that this one didn't work either (it didn't give error but went back to the start menu), I panicked :-o

Incompatibility for the changes made? No, because I have loaded in game in its version 0.2.1, and they do the same... this is very strange.
Did you start the game from scratch with v0.2.1? Or did you continue playing v0.2.1 from a v0.2 save file?

Can someone else send me a save file? I need to get out of doubt, I don't know if it's a problem located in your save or general files.
I remember that a few days ago someone sent me one to modify some variables and I could do it without problems.
sorry i tried

Reactions: Porcus Dev

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
ANyone playing the update that can give me a hint on how to start gina's new content. been playing for over an hour and can't figure it out. its the same stuff everyday. I'm at 125 sexuality and 200 rel
Figured it out....I was blowing off Ms cooper and her content is important to gain the required sex lvl which in this case is 30 to start gina's content. when you hit 30 sex...go to gina's room at night.

Last edited:

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
I've got to run to the store for paper towels and dish soap, if one of you guys could post the update before I get back that would be great

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The published version has a couple of problems:
- The new help system is disabled because, if you start from scratch it works, but loading a saved file fails, we have to check it.
- The menu image is version 0.2.1 (this is not very important, but it has to be changed).
- And maybe some last-minute detail that, yesterday, being 3am, we didn't have time to check.

Later I'll upload another version, along with the android one.

But by the looks of it, you can play well :giggle:

Later I will also give details of all the new content ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I can't wait to play the update.
I'm still struggling to make the help system work and be able to upload the game again (although you can play perfectly without this system); and I'm having problems with the compilation for android... well, today I have some hours to devote to it, I hope to solve it soon (my head is burning, lol)

BTW, nice pic! :LOL:

Reactions: Kal-El_25

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I'm still struggling to make the help system work and be able to upload the game again (although you can play perfectly without this system); and I'm having problems with the compilation for android... well, today I have some hours to devote to it, I hope to solve it soon (my head is burning, lol)

BTW, nice pic! :LOL:
I'm glad you like the avatar! :LOL:

I rather wait until you upload the game again. That way I can enjoy it in all it's glory. lol

Keep up the great work. Seriously one of my favorites.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I really appreciate the respect they show to wait a little, and this time I ask too, to see if I can solve the problem with the help system ... I know you have a lot of desire to play, wait just a little more :whistle::p
I truly understand and not complaining at all. I myself am waiting for the updated release. I just found it weird that no one posted it regardless. Glad they respect your wishes.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I truly understand and not complaining at all. I myself am waiting for the updated release. I just found it weird that no one posted it regardless. Glad they respect your wishes.
It's been difficult, but I've made the help system work, so the new uploaded version will contain that improvement :D
That's why it's better to wait, at least, a couple of days :LOL:

when will you put the version 2.2 android to download?
Soon, but the compilation for Android in this version is causing a lot of problems... I guess because of the increase in size of the game. I have tried several solutions but none has worked, so I have reduced a little the size of the images and I'm doing tests... I suppose that in a few hours it will be published.

Ah just wondering, is there any other days at school? I'm unable to fund it on my map.
You mean you don't see the university icon on the map?
Aren't you using a save file from the first version (v0.1)? (Those are not compatible, only from v0.2 onwards)

Sorry, but what's with the energy points they only go into the negatives.
Yes, don't worry about those points at the moment, they don't have any utility or penalty in the game.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes