Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
It's been difficult, but I've made the help system work, so the new uploaded version will contain that improvement :D
That's why it's better to wait, at least, a couple of days :LOL:

Soon, but the compilation for Android in this version is causing a lot of problems... I guess because of the increase in size of the game. I have tried several solutions but none has worked, so I have reduced a little the size of the images and I'm doing tests... I suppose that in a few hours it will be published.

You mean you don't see the university icon on the map?
Aren't you using a save file from the first version (v0.1)? (Those are not compatible, only from v0.2 onwards)

Yes, don't worry about those points at the moment, they don't have any utility or penalty in the game.
Thx, that may be it. I'll start with a fresh game ().

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yesterday I worked 6 hours in a row and I was able to correctly incorporate the help system, I hope it works correctly.
Also, finally!, I was able to compile the version for android... I had to reduce a little the quality of the images, but it is not noticeable.
I've also corrected a couple of small bugs, translated a message from Cassie that I forgot and corrected some spelling mistakes in Spanish.

Right now I'm uploading in patreon the final compilations of this version 0.2.2 :D

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Yesterday I worked 6 hours in a row and I was able to correctly incorporate the help system, I hope it works correctly.
Also, finally!, I was able to compile the version for android... I had to reduce a little the quality of the images, but it is not noticeable.
I've also corrected a couple of small bugs, translated a message from Cassie that I forgot and corrected some spelling mistakes in Spanish.

Right now I'm uploading in patreon the final compilations of this version 0.2.2 :D
HAPPY DAY!!!!!

• Haha

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018

Damn it Man, I have 5 trees to remove and an acre to cut. Lol. Oh well work before play and thank you.

• Haha

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This could be a new phrase in games/erotic stories: I/he got a boner that hard to cut trees with it... Lol, something like this.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
It should be just at the end, at the "cliffhanger".
As far as I've checked (and it's due to programming, we'll take it into account on other occasions), the save files that are too far towards the end of v0.2.1 won't work.
For it to work it has to be a little further back, for example, just at the beginning of the last scene with Jessy, just when Tony selects the box+dildo option.

If you give me permission, I can attach your modified save file in case someone needs it.

Reactions: Hadgar and Mytez

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome, was hoping that a new update for this would pop up soon and here it is :)

One question though; all that FemDom in the previous update, that includes ball busting and orgasm denial, is that mandatory? Like, If I choose not to go through with that, will I be losing a lot of content outside the FemDom scenes with the teacher?
Like, I know it would increase MC's sexual skills or what the stat was, but FemDom is definitely not my thing, ball busting and orgasm denial even less so :p

Reactions: Valeck and botc76

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Awesome, was hoping that a new update for this would pop up soon and here it is :)

One question though; all that FemDom in the previous update, that includes ball busting and orgasm denial, is that mandatory? Like, If I choose not to go through with that, will I be losing a lot of content outside the FemDom scenes with the teacher?
Like, I know it would increase MC's sexual skills or what the stat was, but FemDom is definitely not my thing, ball busting and orgasm denial even less so :p
Well... as I said, Ms Cooper has to show her "two faces", although it is clear that in any case she likes leather! :LOL:

The femdom scene (or BDSM) of version 0.2.1, can not be avoided, but from there Tony can decide... BUT not in this v0.2.2, because we had to create some scenes based on the main plot... but don't worry, it's nothing extreme (y), and the scene (IMHO) is well mounted (activates the sound!), so... you might even like it :eek:;)
Please, try it and give me your opinion :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well... as I said, Ms Cooper has to show her "two faces", although it is clear that in any case she likes leather! :LOL:

The femdom scene (or BDSM) of version 0.2.1, can not be avoided, but from there Tony can decide... BUT not in this v0.2.2, because we had to create some scenes based on the main plot... but don't worry, it's nothing extreme (y), and the scene (IMHO) is well mounted (activates the sound!), so... you might even like it :eek:;)
Please, try it and give me your opinion :giggle:
Hmm, well we'll see, though BDMS isn't exactly to my liking, I'm the type that dominates and not submit, haha, she could teach MC in more pleasant ways, not bust his balls with her heels and deny orgasms in such painful way, I don't enjoy pain at all, all that is highly uncomfortable, haha :p But we'll see, I really hope MC can tell her "Hell no, lady, ain't doing this no more!" in the near future :p

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes