Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yep it's friday thx for the info. As for Jessy the scene from walkthrough should be imediatly after the scene with Becky or after douring the 2.2 gameplay?
I don't know what you mean, to see the content of v0.2.2 you have to have seen that scene with Jessy (final v0.2.1), is the one that links to the new update.

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
I don't know what you mean, to see the content of v0.2.2 you have to have seen that scene with Jessy (final v0.2.1), is the one that links to the new update.
Yes, I saw that scene. I was talking about the bedtime conversation. It's supposed to be before final scene with Gina or after?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, I saw that scene. I was talking about the bedtime conversation. It's supposed to be before final scene with Gina or after?
That is the beginning of the new content of v0.2.2... after unlocking this, you continue to get study points to unlock the scenes with Ms Cooper, get a minimum of 30 sexual skill points and unlock Gina... but first there are things to do with Cassie (get her message, buy the camera, warn her by message, attend her practices, which have several options that can unlock an extra scene).

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
That is the beginning of the new content of v0.2.2... after unlocking this, you continue to get study points to unlock the scenes with Ms Cooper, get a minimum of 30 sexual skill points and unlock Gina... but first there are things to do with Cassie (get her message, buy the camera, warn her by message, attend her practices, which have several options that can unlock an extra scene).
Ok, thx for the help :). Cheers!

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
After the scene with the webcam and your sister should it immediately move onto the new scene with Jessy?

I'm not sure I have new content.

Would I be better off waiting for the updated version?

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so we will not know if work right away because it for video chat later on

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
so we will not know if work right away because it for video chat later on
If it works, Tony will call Becky little sister, and Becky will call Tony brother; if it doesn't work, they will be called by name.

Reactions: flavio3399

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I cant go store, park why? iff i go out home i cant back only iff i skip time for sleep
That's really strange... maybe you're using a save file from the first version (0.1) and these are incompatible, it has to be a save file from v0.2 or higher.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
mgomez0077 When does the first scene with Jessy trigger as in the guide for 2.2? I already completed Ms. Cooper's new scene and all the photoshoots with Cass, also all previous content from earlier versions have been completed ( Both Jessy and Gina have very high affection and sexuality points as well) I also hammered the + day button but the scene never seems to show up thus making it impossible for me to see the new Gina scene :cry:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
mgomez0077 When does the first scene with Jessy trigger as in the guide for 2.2? I already completed Ms. Cooper's new scene and all the photoshoots with Cass, also all previous content from earlier versions have been completed ( Both Jessy and Gina have very high affection and sexuality points as well) I also hammered the + day button but the scene never seems to show up thus making it impossible for me to see the new Gina scene :cry:
The scene with Jess, is the conversation he has with Tony (conversation and something else, lol), and it's right at the beginning, you've already done it... it's the continuation of the end of v0.2.1.

To see Gina's scene, you have to get at least 30 sexual skill points (with Ms Cooper, note: you don't need to see the full video from the first visit), and then visit Gina on a Friday night ;)

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
The scene with Jess, is the conversation he has with Tony (conversation and something else, lol), and it's right at the beginning, you've already done it... it's the continuation of the end of v0.2.1.

To see Gina's scene, you have to get at least 30 sexual skill points (with Ms Cooper, note: you don't need to see the full video from the first visit), and then visit Gina on a Friday night ;)
Well that's the problem, I've never seen their conversation (And more stuff as the guide states). My previous save ended with the big reveal and Jess + Mc staring at each other and then the game continued as usual, back to the map.

My sexual skill points are above 32 points and Gina's new scene is starting so something must have gone wrong, missed out on the scene with Jess (Which is a shame, and I don't hope that it will make me miss a lot of stuff) but I am able to continue.

Maybe you can put a spoiler tag in the response and tell me what happens in the scene between Jess and MC so I don't miss out ;)

Also, the quest tab seems to bug out after a while as it gives me a error that requires a rollback to be able to continue to play.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Well that's the problem, I've never seen their conversation (And more stuff as the guide states). My previous save ended with the big reveal and Jess + Mc staring at each other and then the game continued as usual, back to the map.

My sexual skill points are above 32 points and Gina's new scene is starting so something must have gone wrong, missed out on the scene with Jess (Which is a shame, and I don't hope that it will make me miss a lot of stuff) but I am able to continue.

Maybe you can but a spoiler tag in the response and tell me what happens in the scene between Jess and MC so I don't miss out ;)

Also, the quest tab seems to bug out after a while as it gives me a error that requires a rollback to be able to continue to play.
I assumed you'd continued from the end of v0.2.1.
I also have to correct this, the scene with Jessy has to happen before Gina's (it's not important now, don't worry, but for the next version)

To know how to see all the content of v0.2.1 version, look at these helpers, there it is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-54#post-1813207

If I remember correctly, you have to see first the new scenes of Katia, Charlene and Cassie, then, if you have at least 50 points of sexuality with Jessy, choose the romantic movie and the box+dildo option when it is available, repeat it 3 times and you will see the scene... ENJOY! :devilish:;)

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Gonna grab the save from first page, i did sis cam time, and everything prior just can't buy a phone? humm

NVM Stuck with mine and Opened ms. Coopers place 2 times, then it unlocked. Guess it hick-uped :giggle: I didn't click on it the second time, it happened right after school. Then Cassie came open after the bar scene and phone # etc, kicked in (y)

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok I just started this game and so far I like it kudos to the devs with renderings these are amazing. I have a question, are the events such as Jess in her room after partying on Friday and Scot and Gina on the same day repeatable or not? And one more, are the scenes that progress the story can be skipped and be done later?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes