Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn.. I thought Gina was Hispanic LOL ^_^
Honestly she could be...

Puerto Ricans and Cubans do end up with lots of traits from black people... due to the large amount of slaves imported back in the days to work in the production of Sugar, Coffee, and Cotton. And the dev is Latino, so maybe... All I know is she is incredibly attractive. Probably my favorite dame in this game, and definitely in my top 50 females in VN.

Reactions: TheNobster

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
he finally does go in ginas room at night
im guessing thats a one time thing until he finds a permanent way
ill have to see after i finish the scene.
i saved it up to the part when she was remembering how she met scott

Last edited:

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Holy Tease & Blue Balls Batman! Slow but Deece story so far, great renders. Will check back with this one after a couple (maybe 10) updates or so.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I last played this game in February or March, can't remember. It was version 0.2 or 0.2b I believe and i still have my saves in the "AppData" folder. I started playing yesterday again and got a couple ignorable errors, and eventually getting automatically sent the Main Menu. After that I read some comments and saw some others where having the main menu error.

My question is, is it okay to use saves from 0.2 or is this same problem others are having with 0.2.2? Either way I will wait for 0.2.2b. And if I can't use old saves, does any one have a save for around the the end of 0.2?
Thanks

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I last played this game in February or March, can't remember. It was version 0.2 or 0.2b I believe and i still have my saves in the "AppData" folder. I started playing yesterday again and got a couple ignorable errors, and eventually getting automatically sent the Main Menu. After that I read some comments and saw some others where having the main menu error.

My question is, is it okay to use saves from 0.2 or is this same problem others are having with 0.2.2? Either way I will wait for 0.2.2b. And if I can't use old saves, does any one have a save for around the the end of 0.2?
Thanks
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2-porcus.16290/page-80#post-2064041

Yes, save files from v0.2 onwards are compatible (v0.1 not, they were no longer compatible in v0.2)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well that was weird
i finished the version but i never got to use the camera
oh now i see what i did wrong
if you want to know just ask

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
well that was weird
i finished the version but i never got to use the camera
I had the same thing happen so I backed off, avoided going into Gina's room on Friday(?) night and grinded out a couple more weeks so I was getting more time with Cassie. Still finding new stuff, have now avoided the Gina version ending event about 4 times, haha.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
The betatesters have reported more bugs that have been corrected.

The new version 0.2.2b is already being compiled! :coffee:

Big bugs such as incompatibility with old save files (except save files v0.1) and problems with the new help system have been fixed; apart from many others.
But you know, many eyes see more than two, so if there's still a bug, please report it so I can fix it as soon as possible.

I want to thank the betatesters for their enormous effort... you are the best!!! :love::love::love:

Some changes to keep in mind for those of you who have played v0.2.2 and want to play/test v0.2.2b again:

- Now you can make more money by helping the waitress ($5 the first time and $15 the next time)

- The final scene of this version with Gina, cannot be seen without having seen the final scene of the previous v0.2.1 with Jessy in her room.
To trigger Jessy's scene, remember you need this:
- Complete all missions with Charlene
- Complete all missions with Katia
- Do the photo shoots with Cassie (except the new ones in v0.2.2b)
- Having more than 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
- To have repeated the romantic movie scene with the option box+dildo at least 3 times
Note***

- Now a mobile icon appears on top of Tony's room icon, so the player will know he/she has to go in there to use it.

- A cheat system has been added that I suppose you will like very much, but use it sparingly, only when necessary to avoid lengthening the repetitions in the game excessively (I personally prefer not to be used, but for example, if you lack money, with this system is easier and faster and you don't have to help the waitress several times ... or for example to make Tony speed without having to train... but beware of using it with sexual points or studies, it is NOT recommended!).

***This is the way you can see all the content before you get to "big scenes" like the scenes of Jessy or Gina; but this is provisional and in future updates you will be able to advance independently with each girl (except the scenes of the main plot).

Reactions: marulmarsello

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
So i want to give the game a go but I hate missing any scene but the guide is only for the 0.2b versions as I have seen and the other guide is only for 0.2.2 version is there a guide for the 0.2.1 version also because when I read the change log it seems there have been many new scenes added to the 0.2.1 version.

I haven't played yet but I hope the dev will give us a chance in future to get rid of Ginas boyfriend ( read in forum )and the incest will be added soon ;)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
So i want to give the game a go but I hate missing any scene but the guide is only for the 0.2b versions as I have seen and the other guide is only for 0.2.2 version is there a guide for the 0.2.1 version also because when I read the change log it seems there have been many new scenes added to the 0.2.1 version.

I haven't played yet but I hope the dev will give us a chance in future to get rid of Ginas boyfriend ( read in forum )and the incest will be added soon ;)
well in this version they had a fight and gina slept with the mc
seems like his cousin becky likes her cousin a lot and i mean a lot.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes