Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
So... how do you check the messages you receive on the phone?
If you have bought the smartphone, just go to your room and click on its icon (in the central right area).
NOTE: If you use android you will not see it because the menus appear above, this will be corrected in v0.2.2b.

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
So I've done everything I can to get the scene with Jessy. I have all the requirements, but every time I pick the dildo option nothing happens past the initial scene. My last scene was the hospital one with Katia, after that, I had no more options with the other girls. But still, I don't get the Jessy scene. Does anyone have any suggestions? Here's my save if it'll help.
bro where did you find the save game ???

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
If you have bought the smartphone, just go to your room and click on its icon (in the central right area).
NOTE: If you use android you will not see it because the menus appear above, this will be corrected in v0.2.2b.
No that didn't do it,there was like a trigger scene that allowed me to see the phone in my room.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
tried to load save with jesse in bedroom but got an error is there a bug and a patch for it
The current version 0.2.2 contains a bug that gives problems with save files ... has been fixed, I recommend you wait for the new compilation 0.2.2b in which I'm working, sorry for the inconvenience.

No that didn't do it,there was like a trigger scene that allowed me to see the phone in my room.
So... does it work for you or not?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why can't you guys wait for a day or two before we get a neat bugfree version? The dev recommended doing this, I just don't get why so many of you insist on taking no notice.
I know we all wanted to see that scene with Gina (who wouldn't?) but in the meantime there are plenty of other games you can relieve some stress with.

Gómez, no te quemes. Bastante hacéis ya, tomad el tiempo que necesitéis que seguro que estará genial.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Why can't you guys wait for a day or two before we get a neat bugfree version? The dev recommended doing this, I just don't get why so many of you insist on taking no notice.
I know we all wanted to see that scene with Gina (who wouldn't?) but in the meantime there are plenty of other games you can relieve some stress with.
Hallelujah!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm in the last steps... several things have been corrected... the help system already works if you start from scratch, now I only have two things left:
- Check that the help system adapts correctly to your saved files (that the appropriate missions come out when you load it).
- Check a bug in the university that can create a loop with the new scenes with Ms Cooper.

I think it could be solved tomorrow but... when I think it's solved, I'm going to send it to a betatesters to test it; this may delay its publication for a one more day, but I prefer to make sure it works as well as possible.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
CHEATS FOR CONSOLE GAME, I NEED MONEY
Since it's a game in creation and I understand that not everything can adapt perfectly to the gameplay, in the new version (v0.2.2b) there will be a cheat system without the need of console, if we haven't calculated well and you need more money or other things, you can modify it ... but please, do it only when it is essential, it's useless to increase the money to millions if you are not going to buy anything with it :p

And by console:
tonymoney += 500

Jun 9, 2017
I recognize that python is not my specialty (I didn't program since Basic's time); and many times I need help in that... here you can see the updated code, which seems to work well (I started testing the game from the beginning), although I've encountered a problem with Olivia and there's no way it works... if you want to have a look at it I'd appreciate it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/quest-tasks-system-recomendation.29162/#post-2060164
I'll take a look when I get a chance. Honestly, I just started learning python and ren'py myself so I was only trying to help out. You're doing fine. I've seen other games with much worse errors. I also tried messing with the script for the bathroom scene with Gina and got it to sort of work by changing the code a bit, broke it after a second tweak, then changed it back to what it was originally and it worked just fine. Hence, why I didn't mention it. I'm just messing around with it right now in my spare time as a hobby. Eventually I'm going to be starting my own project but real life is going to be very busy in the next couple of weeks so there's that.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I'll take a look when I get a chance. Honestly, I just started learning python and ren'py myself so I was only trying to help out. You're doing fine. I've seen other games with much worse errors. I also tried messing with the script for the bathroom scene with Gina and got it to sort of work by changing the code a bit, broke it after a second tweak, then changed it back to what it was originally and it worked just fine. Hence, why I didn't mention it. I'm just messing around with it right now in my spare time as a hobby. Eventually I'm going to be starting my own project but real life is going to be very busy in the next couple of weeks so there's that.
All help is welcome, thanks! :D

The error in the bathroom is that it had two "screen" with the same name, "countdown"... one was already present and the other was added in v0.2.2, and I didn't realize its duplicity, it's already corrected.

Right now I just compiled the new v0.2.2b and I'm uploading it to mega to send it to the betatesters... we'll see what they say, and if all goes well, tomorrow there will be a new version in Patreon :p

Jun 9, 2017
All help is welcome, thanks! :D

The error in the bathroom is that it had two "screen" with the same name, "countdown"... one was already present and the other was added in v0.2.2, and I didn't realize its duplicity, it's already corrected.

Right now I just compiled the new v0.2.2b and I'm uploading it to mega to send it to the betatesters... we'll see what they say, and if all goes well, tomorrow there will be a new version in Patreon :p
Cool beans. Yeah I kept seeing something about the 'movie' variable but wasn't entirely sure what it was referring to. I removed the "screen" and left countdown and it sort of worked to bypass the error. I must have gotten past the cause of the initial error when I changed the code back. Makes sense now.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello mates, I just started the game and can someone please post the walk through from the start till now? The one posted on main page is only for newest version. Thank you in advance.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough from beginning to current? The OP only gives the changes from v0.2.1 to v.0.2.2, which isn't really that helpful for a player starting new from scratch...

[Haha, ninja'd me]

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why does the MC look dopey as all hell with those facial expressions?

One minute you have girls saying how handsome he is and the next he's pulling a face like someone shoved a barb wire wrapped vibrator up his ass and turned it on.

If I was straight and started flirting with a guy that had those facial expressions i'd be phoning him an ambulance thinking he was having a stroke.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hello mates, I just started the game and can someone please post the walk through from the start till now? The one posted on main page is only for newest version. Thank you in advance.
Is there a full walkthrough from beginning to current? The OP only gives the changes from v0.2.1 to v.0.2.2, which isn't really that helpful for a player starting new from scratch...

[Haha, ninja'd me]
Here:

It works for all the content of v0.1 and v0.2... but, please, I recommend you that doesn't play it until there is the new version v0.2.2b (probably tomorrow), thank you.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
Here:

It works for all the content of v0.1 and v0.2... but, please, I recommend you that doesn't play it until there is the new version v0.2.2b (probably tomorrow), thank you.
TY, will download now, wait for the bugfixes. Though, none of the bugs I've encountered have been particularly game-breaking.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
TY, will download now, wait for the bugfixes. Though, none of the bugs I've encountered have been particularly game-breaking.
No... but the help system has been revised, and it's interesting that it works well for you from the beginning, for future updates... and I don't know how it will react if you download v0.2.2b and use a v0.2.2 save file with errors... I'd tell you, play and try it if you want, but to have a reliable save file, wait for the new 0.2.2b ;)

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes