Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
hello im new to the game so ofc I started a new save... I found an error that breaks the quest log... after meeting alexia in the bar on a Friday midnight it doesn't matter if I greet her or ignore her, either way if I go to the coffeshop and trigger her event then as soon as you try to open the quest log to see the quest update with her (or anyone else...)
for now im just ignoring her progress so I could keep using the quest log.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 93, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 110, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 114, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 116, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 118, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 120, in execute
  File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 121, in execute
  File "game/scripts/queststest.rpy", line 16, in showStage
IndexError: list index out of range
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1223, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1026, in script call
  File "scripts/nav_pis1.rpyc", line 55, in script
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1366, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1466, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.2
Thu Jun 27 17:13:00 2019

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I’m enjoying the game, but can’t seem to find Ms. Cooper or Charlene. Is there a complete walkthrough? I think I may have to start again.
Ms. Cooper you'll meet in philosophy class in college, it's pretty much unavoidable from the moment you start doing classes.

Charlene lives in the same apartment as Olivia & Kate, after you meet Olivia a number of times. After you surprise Olivia and Scott at the Coffee Shop Sunday at noon, you get to visit her apartment, where you'll can meet Charlene. Just visit 4+ times [try to space at least 3-4 days between visits to Olivia or she will act like you're abusing her goodwill] and you'll get the option of hanging out with Charlene instead of Olivia.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
hello im new to the game so ofc I started a new save... I found an error that breaks the quest log... after meeting alexia in the bar on a Friday midnight it doesn't matter if I greet her or ignore her, either way if I go to the coffeshop and trigger her event then as soon as you try to open the quest log to see the quest update with her (or anyone else...)
for now im just ignoring her progress so I could keep using the quest log.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 834, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1223, in script call
  File "scripts/shop.rpyc", line 1026, in script call
  File "scripts/nav_pis1.rpyc", line 55, in script
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2999, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1366, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1466, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Misha\Games\MOE\BigCitysPleasures-0.2.2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Big City's Pleasures 0.2.2
Thu Jun 27 17:13:00 2019
All this is fixed in the new v0.2.2b; I recommend you play that version, there are many things fixed, the help system works well and also has incorporated a new cheat system.

Ms. Cooper you'll meet in philosophy class in college, it's pretty much unavoidable from the moment you start doing classes.

Charlene lives in the same apartment as Olivia & Kate, after you meet Olivia a number of times. After you surprise Olivia and Scott at the Coffee Shop Sunday at noon, you get to visit her apartment, where you'll can meet Charlene. Just visit 4+ times [try to space at least 3-4 days between visits to Olivia or she will act like you're abusing her goodwill] and you'll get the option of hanging out with Charlene instead of Olivia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Has any one else got the exception error hen Gina is in the tub and you try to approach stealthly.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
i play alot of hours but nothing
The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are two:
- Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
- 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
- Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

But to see the special scene with Jessy, you have to:
- Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
- Having seen all the scenes with Katia
- Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
- Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
- Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

All this will be easier with the last v0.2.2b, because there is the help system activated (for Katia, Charlene, Alexis, Olivia, Cassie and Ms Cooper).

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Getting $5 to help the waitress at midnight to collect the $300 for the Camera is pure busywork. Please consider other options by the next release to allow the MC the ability to collect money more quickly.
You can considerably quicken [100-150 per session] things by accepting the money from Cassie's photo sessions once or twice. Yes, it's a bit of a compromise choice, as you sacrifice gaining some extra affection but speeds it up immensely.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do the scenes with the teacher keep repeating? I think that's twice she has had me strapped to the chair

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
You can considerably quicken [100-150 per session] things by accepting the money from Cassie's photo sessions once or twice. Yes, it's a bit of a compromise choice, as you sacrifice gaining some extra affection but speeds it up immensely.
Accept the money that Cassie offers you only the first time (to buy the smartphone), but not the following ones, as this way you earn points with her and unlock a couple of "big" images of her (If you know what I mean) :devilish:

Making money at the coffee shop will be easier on v0.2.2b, $5 the first time and $15 the next.

Do the scenes with the teacher keep repeating? I think that's twice she has had me strapped to the chair
That's a bug that's also fixed in v0.2.2b.

People, v0.2.2 is a nest of bugs, I'm sorry... don't play that version, play v0.2.2b in which I put a lot of effort to fix everything, make some improvements, incorporate the help system and the cheat system.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
All this is fixed in the new v0.2.2b; I recommend you play that version, there are many things fixed, the help system works well and also has incorporated a new cheat system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am playing the 0.2.2 pc version... so maybe not fixed well enough?
I mean I don't see any newer version on here then what I have..

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I am playing the 0.2.2 pc version... so maybe not fixed well enough?
No, the latest version, and the good one, is v0.2.2b

The latest version is in Patreon... Obviously it won't be me who uploads it here :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ahh well so as I was saying I have the latest version that's up in here lmao.. so ill just keep ignoring alexia till the fixed version comes here xD

Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes