latinoinheat

Dec 23, 2018
This is a great game. I keep getting an error after I left my first class. Does that mean I'm as far as I can go?

t3h0a1s

Oct 14, 2018
This is the first time I play this game ...

I have a problem while playing a intro screen goes black and white ...

What happen??

I use Android version

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
This is a great game. I keep getting an error after I left my first class. Does that mean I'm as far as I can go?
What kind of error?
Are you playing the latest version? Official or compressed?

BTW, the right versions to play are the "v0.2.2b_fixed" or the latest official "v0.2.2b(2019_06_30)".

This is the first time I play this game ...

I have a problem while playing a intro screen goes black and white ...

What happen??

I use Android version
Exactly where does this problem appear?

There are 3 versions for Android, the ARM64 is for the most recent android versions, then there is another for older android versions, and finally another version for chromebooks or simulators.

What version of android do you have? Which of the 3 compilations are you playing? Are the versions official or compressed?

Reactions: t3h0a1s

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Guys, this game is amazing! Thank you Porcus! I really enjoy your renders, you're definitely doing a great job!
I was wondering, are the two of you still planning to include a gang bang or dps? (I would love to see that)
Keep up with the good work! Me encanta este juego ;)
¿De dónde son ustedes?

t3h0a1s

Oct 14, 2018
What kind of error?

BTW, the right versions to play are the "v0.2.2b_fixed" or the latest official "v0.2.2b(2019_06_30)".

There are 3 versions for Android, the ARM64 is for the most recent android versions, then there is another for older android versions, and finally another version for chromebooks or simulators.

What version of android do you have? Which of the 3 compilations are you playing? Are the versions official or compressed?
I
What kind of error?

There are 3 versions for Android, the ARM64 is for the most recent android versions, then there is another for older android versions, and finally another version for chromebooks or ssimulator
What kind of error?

I got new phone ...
First thing I try install ARM68 version. It's can't be installed. I already try times , I think more or less 10x
That why I install for older version Android

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I got new phone ...
First thing I try install ARM68 version. It's can't be installed. I already try times , I think more or less 10x
That why I install for older version Android
You mean, ARM86 (that's a 32-bit CPU) or ARM64 (a 64-bit CPU)? Because there's no such thing as ARM68.

And all new Android devices likely have an ARM64 on board for several years now.

About your problem:
When you're saying that the game "can't be installed", care to elaborate? What happens when you try to install it? Any error messages?

In older versions of Android you had to enable "install from unknown sources" for apps. In Android 9 Pie there is no such global setting, it depends of the app you're trying to open the apk file from - each one of these apps (file manager or web browser or something else) has a separate security setting under advanced settings, called "Install unknown apps" that you have to enable to install anything that isn't coming via Google Play Store.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Guys, this game is amazing! Thank you Porcus! I really enjoy your renders, you're definitely doing a great job!
I was wondering, are the two of you still planning to include a gang bang or dps? (I would love to see that)
¿De dónde son ustedes?
Thanks a lot! ;)
The game is in its beginnings so still have a lot of things to include, hehe :devilish:

Somos de cerca de Barcelona :)
Un saludo!

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Guys i can't seem to trigger the big jessy scene.. :( Can someone tell me what is required to get this scene?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
¿De dónde son ustedes?
As long as you mean with gang bang only MC and many girls not an other dick I think it's a good idea but if an other dick then the MCS shows up then the game would be a drop for me

Reactions: Methos23

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
OMG! What the f*ck was that?! I love this game and was really looking foward to having sex with Jessy (She reminds me of my ex girlfriend, crazy and HOT!) But the constant cutting to the MC's face and hearing his moans too?! No, no, no, no, NO!! Why dev why???

Sep 25, 2017
Lots of bugs though, the quest tag is bugging 50% of the time, I have to rollback and not click it for a few scene. I hope the devs take care of those annoying things.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Lots of bugs though, the quest tag is bugging 50% of the time, I have to rollback and not click it for a few scene. I hope the devs take care of those annoying things.
The help system works well in the latest version (v0.2.2b)... which version are you playing? official or compressed?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is there a way to make miss cooper a slave and not u, because it says in the genre that there is male domination?

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know how to exit inventory?
I opened it and now I'm stuck there,
thanks a lot for your assistance.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes