Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
...and it's still called "Tony's room" even if you change names. And you are referenced as Tony in scattered spots throughout the game.
yeah - there are some errors in scripting - but believe me - compared to what we did last week to get really major gamebreaking bugs out of the game, its absolute minor to be called "Tony" a few couple of times and to see the name of the room still "Tony's room" XD. Maybe some kind for next updat(s). Also maybe post screens (or better List) where you are still called "Tony" to help mgomez0077 to edit scripts instead of him searching all scripting to find out, which will go on cost of time to develope further content for next update.
Also i remind that the native language of this game is spanish and all english content is "just" translated, so this might be the reason why dev sometimes does not see each bug/typo/changed names in english version.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey mgomez0077 So i waited for 2.2b and loading my old saves from 2.1 redirects me back to the menu or i get one of these two errors below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be a pain to start over again. Especially with the stats in these sandbox/free-roaming type of games.
Yeah, it looks like some save files are still in trouble.

Sorry, it's a game in creation and sometimes this can happen (although in the new v0.2.2b it has been improved and is more compatible with save files than the previous v0.2.2).

I understand that you don't like to start over, BUT, you can do one thing... use the special save file in the OP, it's ready to see a lot of good content from v0.2.1 and v0.2.2b in just 3 weeks (of the game, lol) if you follow the schematic PDF instructions.
I know you would like to continue with your save file, but believe me, the save file in the OP has everything you need (and if something is missing you can activate the cheat system).

As for the saving files that you could have to repeat scenes, don't worry, it will incorporate a system of repetition of scenes in the game ;)

Sorry, I mean it says "join now for $20 per creation" then it has the tiers on the side. Is that something new for each game where you have to pay a fee for the right to be a patron? I don't really care about all the extras, I just like playing the game and want to contribute but want to know the details before pledging.
I don't know why it goes "per creation"... you're going to pay according to the tier you choose, and paying that $20 not only allows you to download the game, you also have all the benefits of that tier.

It's the same as signing up by clicking on the levels on the right side.

BUT, what I recommend if you want to contribute is to do it at the beginning of the month, because when you register you will pay, and if you do it now, you will pay 20$ and the 1st day of the next month, 20$ more, and it's not worth it for 2 days.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your contribution, whatever it may be :giggle:

Oh, by the way, between today and tomorrow I will have the special 4K ready to publish (have been delayed a little this month due to problems with the new version :p).

Gina and that music combined are a lethal combination!
Yeah! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Quickly on this new version, I personally wouldn't call it a bug lol but it seems if you hit the first friday night with 30 points it skips right to the Gina final event, no scene with douchebag.
That depends... apart from 30 points of sex skill points, it's also necessary to have seen the special scene in Jessy's room and to have visited Ms Cooper's "chair".

In the android arm64 version the college is full of errors soft locking the games progression
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/scripts/nav_uni.rpy", line 35, in execute
  File "game/scripts/nav_uni.rpy", line 41, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'uni/nav/classes_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/nav_uni.rpyc", line 34, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1947, in execute
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1935, in call
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 295, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2701, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3093, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3093, in <lambda>
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
  File "game/scripts/nav_uni.rpy", line 41, in execute
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 943, in _imagebutton
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 937, in choice
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'uni/nav/classes_%s.png').
Yes, sorry for that... I had to compress the images in the version for android and what has happened is that some images in PNG format have passed to WEBP, so the game, in its version for Android, does not find them.

I'm already working on compiling a new version for Android.

Hey guys I missed the last update and I dont really know where to go at the end of 0.2b can anyone share the 0.2.1 walkthrough/guide?
If you still have to see the new content of v0.2.1 and v0.2.2b, the special save file in the OP is perfect for you, is specially prepared to see great scenes from those versions!
(just follow the schematic instructions of the PDF and in 3 weeks you will see many good things, hehe)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
...and it's still called "Tony's room" even if you change names. And you are referenced as Tony in scattered spots throughout the game.
We will change the "Tony's Room" icon in the next version to "Your Room"...

...as for the parts where you still see Tony even if you change the name, it's probably some problem in the translation; I'd appreciate it if you could tell me in which part of the game you've seen it so I can correct it, thank you.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That Cassie shoot and the Music...yeah i like it. (y)

Also its about time that "we" start to cuck scott, this dude starts to annoy me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

rawergas

Mar 17, 2019
Hmmm , i done everything that need for special Jessie event , but still dont get it :(
All quest is done , except Olivia visit ,got 40 sex skill points and nothing , any got idea why ?

*Never mind, got it !!!

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
how does the incest work? I don't get it

Is any of the girls your sister or?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think the only times we still see Tony's name are on his room in the navigation and when some of the other characters are referring to him, mainly the minor characters if I remember correctly. Speaking of the navigation, has it always been Jessy's "rom"? I just noticed that yesterday! lol

On Jessy's scene keep in mind it's a continuation of the final scene from 2.1 where you're watching the movie with the girls. Romantic version and you have to use the dildo three times. Then immediately after the scene starts in the bedroom and concludes in 2.2. Should mention that this is the only scene I hadn't seen prior to the 2.2b being released and while Gina still takes the cake, and for me always will that scene with Jessy was also hot as fuck!

You know the key to a good storyteller is they always leave the reader wanting more! Mission accomplished.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
The door to Gina is closed at night for me. Can somebody help me please.
Or how can i start the last scene with her, i mean i have nowhere a chance to tell her about her bf cheating

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
We will change the "Tony's Room" icon in the next version to "Your Room"...

...as for the parts where you still see Tony even if you change the name, it's probably some problem in the translation; I'd appreciate it if you could tell me in which part of the game you've seen it so I can correct it, thank you.
Will have to restart to note specific events/situations where MC is referred to as Tony. I remember one where Jessy elongates the name (i.e. "Tooooonnnyyy" or something like that) which I shrugged off as it's not really feasible to script a modified version of a name which is input by the player. There were a couple of others - scattered as I said and not that big a deal, the room is the main thing that bothered me. But I will see if I can isolate them and report.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The door to Gina is closed at night for me. Can somebody help me please.
Or how can i start the last scene with her, i mean i have nowhere a chance to tell her about her bf cheating
Depends on how far you are with the game in general. You can't tell Gina anyway that the dickhead is cheating on her...at least not yet.

You need to finish the stuff with Ms. Cooper, you have to play model for Cassie until you can buy the camera (you should still go there to learn how to use the camera, because the pics are worth it) and you have to have the last scene with Jessy. If you had all that and you points are high enough, i don't know the threshhold because i'm far over it anyway, you'll get the scene on friday night in Gina's room. You'll instantly know because usualy she is not there on friday nights.

st3rnritter

Jun 7, 2018
i can't select anything on the map, i have the mark (!) on the map but i can't click on the woman who i need to

any thought?

Mephis2

May 24, 2017
Depends on how far you are with the game in general. You can't tell Gina anyway that the dickhead is cheating on her...at least not yet.

You need to finish the stuff with Ms. Cooper, you have to play model for Cassie until you can buy the camera (you should still go there to learn how to use the camera, because the pics are worth it) and you have to have the last scene with Jessy. If you had all that and you points are high enough, i don't know the threshhold because i'm far over it anyway, you'll get the scene on friday night in Gina's room. You'll instantly know because usualy she is not there on friday nights.
Well almost everything done. Just Olivia and Ms Cooper, but there is no scene when i go to Ms Cooper anymore

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i can pretty much guess it was becky
i think that's her namo
that took no robbed the mcs virginity at that party when he was drunk
that would explain what she did after they had that cam conversation
thats where the incest part in future versions comes in
we sort of had a preview of whats to come

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
mgomez0077 Replaying the whole thing was a good decision, it has improved a lot in the last versions and the hint system is really nice. I suggest doing the same to anyone having problems with their previous saves, if you skip scenes and cheat with money it'll not take long before you are back in version 0.2.1

Just a couple of typos from the Spanish version:
- When you visit the café at midnight to help the waitress it says "camabrera" or something like that instead of camarera. I think this only happens the first time you help her but I'm not sure.
- When you go to either Gina's or Jessy's bedrooms at night the button reads "Entar" instead of "Entrar".

And a bug:
- When you spy Gina in the bathroom and the time bar runs out, the game freezes and you can't do anything, not even rollback.

• Love
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes