Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Thank you! :D

I'm glad you liked it.

We certainly invested a lot of time in creating a good scene with Gina, she deserves it, hehe :love:
And with the crazy Jessy we had a great time setting up the scenes, because her extrovert personality goes a long way, hahahahaha, anything can happen :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, I didn't notice... there's a translation problem in that image, it should say: "I'm no longer a child" :p
I'll change it right now, thank you!
please help i still haven't seen this scene everyone is talking about with gina. i have a lot of both points with her and have completed every other scene with cassie , katia. school teacher. been through loops with gina on every day

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
please help i still haven't seen this scene everyone is talking about with gina. i have a lot of both points with her and have completed every other scene with cassie , katia. school teacher. been through loops with gina on every day
Use the help system, look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy ("Intimate with Jessy", needed for Gina's scene "That Crazy Nigh"), you need:
- Complete the previous sub-quests in that category ("Discover Jessy's fieriness!")
- Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
- Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are ("That Crazy Night" quest":
- Complete Ms Cooper's quests until she asks to see that scene
- 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
- Accept Jessy's offer (Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room)
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her studies
- To have completed Gina's missions regarding her hobbies

Any problem, let me know.

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Use the help system (note: not implemented with Gina and Jessy at the moment), look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy (needed for Gina's scene), you need:
– Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
– Having seen all the scenes with Katia
– Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
– Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
– Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

Any problem, let me know.
Thankss heaps .this actually helped

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I would like to leave here the latest news published today on the evolution of the new update...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi people,
The news that we bring you today aren't the ones we like to give, but from the beginning we have tried to be transparent with you in about the progress of the game and we wanted to warn you before the end of the month... there's good news and bad news.

Better start with the good news:
  • We have more than 400 new images of great quality and more than 10 animations ready and incorporated into the game.
  • We've prepared a great introduction to Megan in which we've tried to create a good story.
  • Several visits with Katia where you can make the relationship progress a lot.
  • You'll meet the rebellious girls in university and it's sure to be the beginning of a 'good relationship', but it'll be difficult at first.
  • A clothing store has been added where, throughout the evolution of the game, dresses can be purchased for various missions (main and secondary). At the moment you can buy a dress for Katia and for you to do sport.
  • You can do a new photo shoot with Cassie where she has a surprise prepared for you.
  • Jessy's appearance will not be as overwhelming in this update as it has been in others but, of course, it will be delirious ;-)

And now for the bad news:
We've wanted to cover too many things in this new update and we're having a hard time finishing it.
Megan's introduction, which originally had to be testimonial, just for you to get to know her, has turned into several sequences with a lot of dialogue and "final surprise" (we hope the effort was worth it and you like it).
This new version, 0.2.3, was originally intended to be dedicated to one of secondary girls, in this case, by vote of the patreons, the chosen one was Katia; the idea was to make a lot of content with her (that's what we've done) and make some other short scene so that not all the new content was exclusively with Katia... but... we've been motivated too much with Megan :p
Also, considering how we finished the previous version, 0.2.2b, we knew you were eager to know what else was going on with Gina and Tony, We also wanted to incorporate this continuation in this version, something that may be difficult if we don't want to delay further.
We have tried to work as much as possible within our possibilities in order to have the update completed by the end of this month; we wanted at least to have everything ready in terms of scenes, text and translations and that at the most only remains the testing of the betatesters that could delay the publication a few days... we wanted to have it ready for the first week of October, but it's not going to be possible, at least not as we had planned :-(

That's why we've made the following decisions:
  • Disable the charging of patreon for this next month; next October 1st you will not be charged! We understand that the average of our publications (although we don't like it) is about 3 months, but this time it has been delayed more (due to everything exposed), and we don't want you to overpay without having the update on time.
  • Publish the update without the continuation with Gina as we believe this could delay it much longer. It makes us very annoyed because we have everything in mind and we want to show it to you, but it must also be said that with the scenes with Gina we have a lot of work because we take care of every little detail (you saw it at the end of v0.2.2b), the continuation can't be minus, and that takes time. Understand, it's a game in creation and being freeroam we can't always keep doing the story of each and every one of the characters, which are many, and sometimes you have to wait a bit for the character you like to evolve (and we all like Gina I think!...well, and Jessy :p). Don't worry, after publishing the next version we'll make one exclusively for the continuation of the scene of Gina and Tony (and Jessy!) ;-)

We would also like to take this opportunity to tell you a couple of things we think you should know:
- This started as a hobby and has become a great project that takes many hours, and we love to do it! But as you know the time we have to work on it are limited as it isn't our main job. Maybe it's a big project for just two people and with limited time, but we believe it's a nice project that has a lot to offer, we have many things to show you and a great story to tell. Don't worry, even if sometimes we get a little exhausted spending hours away from work or weekends, we will continue with it to the end!
But it hurts us a lot, and we see with concern, the slow pace that there is in its creation; it's a bit stressful for us, not by the fact of working on it, but because we know that there are many people awaiting their progress, and especially for you, the followers who month by month are supporting us, and in particular, but without detracting from the collaboration of anyone, to those who have the more high tiers... knowing that there are people who pay a significant amount of money a month puts us under pressure and when we can't meet the forecasts or to not be able to dedicate more hours to development hurts us :-/
- Another point we think (I think) that you should know is that, although as you can see we always spoken in plural "we" (because the project was started by two friends, and then a great scriptwriter and translator was added), in reality almost the whole project is in charge of one person (me)... allow me to leave the plural behind from now on, since I'm the one who always writes in patreon and in other places. I can't give you an exact percentage, but I calculate that between 80-90% of the work in this game is done by me... most of the images, all the animations, all the programming, most of the dialogue, etc, apart from "public relations" in patreon and other places. I'm not complaining, my partner doesn't have so much time or so much knowledge in the use of some programs, he does what he can and I thank him very much (just as I appreciate very much the great work done by the scriptwriter and translator!), I just want you to know because is another reason why updates take time to publish.
Personally I dedicate many free hours to this project, I can't do much more than I do because the next step would be not to sleep. :p
But I also have to say that I have a great time doing it and that I would like to be able to dedicate more hours to it, I wouldn't mind at all, but I don't have more hours into the day :p I honestly never would have imagined that I would like this project so much, or that it would become so big, or that we received so much support... THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
Maybe someday, if we receive enough support to allow us to "live off this", we will be able to dedicate hours of "normal work" to it and accelerate the progress of the game (I, for my part, being freelance, could do it). So, I thank you personally for your great support to the project, and if you let me ask you a small favor, talk to your friends and acquaintances about this game, encourage people to collaborate within their possibilities... the more you are, the more we can do! ;-)

Last notes...
  • I will publish the new version as soon as possible, but in the current state I calculate that it still take about 3 weeks.
  • Don't hesitate to express your opinion, we accept any suggestion for improvement, also constructive criticism ;-)
  • Those who want to continue collaborating this next month can make a payment to this PayPal: bigporcus@gmail.com (put your name or email of patreon so that I know who you are, maybe I send you a thank you, hehe)

And finally, I want to say that to encourage you a bit, soon I'll publish some more previews of the next version (I hope today can publish at least a couple) ;-)

My sincere apologies for the delay... we keep working!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any comments are welcome.

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
I would like to leave here the latest news published today on the evolution of the new update...

Hi people,
The news that we bring you today aren't the ones we like to give, but from the beginning we have tried to be transparent with you in about the progress of the game and we wanted to warn you before the end of the month... there's good news and bad news.

Better start with the good news:
  • We have more than 400 new images of great quality and more than 10 animations ready and incorporated into the game.
  • We've prepared a great introduction to Megan in which we've tried to create a good story.
  • Several visits with Katia where you can make the relationship progress a lot.
  • You'll meet the rebellious girls in university and it's sure to be the beginning of a 'good relationship', but it'll be difficult at first.
  • A clothing store has been added where, throughout the evolution of the game, dresses can be purchased for various missions (main and secondary). At the moment you can buy a dress for Katia and for you to do sport.
  • You can do a new photo shoot with Cassie where she has a surprise prepared for you.
  • 's appearance will not be as overwhelming in this update as it has been in others but, of course, it will be delirious ;-)

And now for the bad news:
We've wanted to cover too many things in this new update and we're having a hard time finishing it.
Megan's introduction, which originally had to be testimonial, just for you to get to know her, has turned into several sequences with a lot of dialogue and "final surprise" (we hope the effort was worth it and you like it).
This new version, 0.2.3, was originally intended to be dedicated to one of secondary girls, in this case, by vote of the patreons, the chosen one was Katia; the idea was to make a lot of content with her (that's what we've done) and make some other short scene so that not all the new content was exclusively with Katia... but... we've been motivated too much with Megan :p
Also, considering how we finished the previous version, 0.2.2b, we knew you were eager to know what else was going on with Gina and Tony, We also wanted to incorporate this continuation in this version, something that may be difficult if we don't want to delay further.
We have tried to work as much as possible within our possibilities in order to have the update completed by the end of this month; we wanted at least to have everything ready in terms of scenes, text and translations and that at the most only remains the testing of the betatesters that could delay the publication a few days... we wanted to have it ready for the first week of October, but it's not going to be possible, at least not as we had planned :-(

That's why we've made the following decisions:
  • Disable the charging of patreon for this next month; next October 1st you will not be charged! We understand that the average of our publications (although we don't like it) is about 3 months, but this time it has been delayed more (due to everything exposed), and we don't want you to overpay without having the update on time.
  • Publish the update without the continuation with Gina as we believe this could delay it much longer. It makes us very annoyed because we have everything in mind and we want to show it to you, but it must also be said that with the scenes with Gina we have a lot of work because we take care of every little detail (you saw it at the end of v0.2.2b), the continuation can't be minus, and that takes time. Understand, it's a game in creation and being freeroam we can't always keep doing the story of each and every one of the characters, which are many, and sometimes you have to wait a bit for the character you like to evolve (and we all like Gina I think!...well, and Jessy :p). Don't worry, after publishing the next version we'll make one exclusively for the continuation of the scene of Gina and Tony (and Jessy!) ;-)

We would also like to take this opportunity to tell you a couple of things we think you should know:
- This started as a hobby and has become a great project that takes many hours, and we love to do it! But as you know the time we have to work on it are limited as it isn't our main job. Maybe it's a big project for just two people and with limited time, but we believe it's a nice project that has a lot to offer, we have many things to show you and a great story to tell. Don't worry, even if sometimes we get a little exhausted spending hours away from work or weekends, we will continue with it to the end!
But it hurts us a lot, and we see with concern, the slow pace that there is in its creation; it's a bit stressful for us, not by the fact of working on it, but because we know that there are many people awaiting their progress, and especially for you, the followers who month by month are supporting us, and in particular, but without detracting from the collaboration of anyone, to those who have the more high tiers... knowing that there are people who pay a significant amount of money a month puts us under pressure and when we can't meet the forecasts or to not be able to dedicate more hours to development hurts us :-/
- Another point we think (I think) that you should know is that, although as you can see we always spoken in plural "we" (because the project was started by two friends, and then a great scriptwriter and translator was added), in reality almost the whole project is in charge of one person (me)... allow me to leave the plural behind from now on, since I'm the one who always writes in patreon and in other places. I can't give you an exact percentage, but I calculate that between 80-90% of the work in this game is done by me... most of the images, all the animations, all the programming, most of the dialogue, etc, apart from "public relations" in patreon and other places. I'm not complaining, my partner doesn't have so much time or so much knowledge in the use of some programs, he does what he can and I thank him very much (just as I appreciate very much the great work done by the scriptwriter and translator!), I just want you to know because is another reason why updates take time to publish.
Personally I dedicate many free hours to this project, I can't do much more than I do because the next step would be not to sleep. :p
But I also have to say that I have a great time doing it and that I would like to be able to dedicate more hours to it, I wouldn't mind at all, but I don't have more hours into the day :p I honestly never would have imagined that I would like this project so much, or that it would become so big, or that we received so much support... THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!
Maybe someday, if we receive enough support to allow us to "live off this", we will be able to dedicate hours of "normal work" to it and accelerate the progress of the game (I, for my part, being freelance, could do it). So, I thank you personally for your great support to the project, and if you let me ask you a small favor, talk to your friends and acquaintances about this game, encourage people to collaborate within their possibilities... the more you are, the more we can do! ;-)

Last notes...
  • I will publish the new version as soon as possible, but in the current state I calculate that it still take about 3 weeks.
  • Don't hesitate to express your opinion, we accept any suggestion for improvement, also constructive criticism ;-)
  • Those who want to continue collaborating this next month can make a payment to this PayPal: bigporcus@gmail.com (put your name or email of patreon so that I know who you are, maybe I send you a thank you, hehe)

And finally, I want to say that to encourage you a bit, soon I'll publish some more previews of the next version (I hope today can publish at least a couple) ;-)

My sincere apologies for the delay... we keep working!

Any comments are welcome.
[/CITAR]
I already told you on your patreon website, you are doing a great job and you do not have to worry about delaying a bit, other creators are delayed months, they do not give any explanation and do not stop charging a month for it. Keep it up and many people will collaborate on your project, I will not stop doing it.

• Love
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I don't understand why you have to pause your patreon if you're still working on the game. Everyone knows that this is your hobby and you haven't even promised unrealistic deadlines. Just keep up the good work and don't get all stressed out, we know it will be worth it.
Gracias Aristos.

Sin duda es un poco estresante tener una fecha de publicación, eso ya lo noté en versiones anteriores, por eso ahora no ponemos ninguna hasta que lo tengamos muy claro... pero si que vemos que se retrasa más de lo habitual (es increíble lo rápido que pasan las semanas, jeje) y nos sabe mal por nuestros patreons, por eso hemos deshabilitado el cobro para este próximo mes, aunque para los que lo deseen pueden seguir contribuyendo, hemos dejado una cuenta de paypal para los que quieran, así al menos cada uno decide :)

Asumo mi parte de culpa por querer abarcar mucho... aunque, en realidad, ¡la culpa es de Megan! :LOL:
Le hemos dedicado mucho más de lo planeado, más de 200 imágenes son sobre ella; y con mucho texto... espero que os guste... ya que empezamos con "el tema familiar", mejor hacerlo "a lo grande", jeje :devilish:

---------------------------------

Thank you Aristos.

Without a doubt it is a little stressful to have a date of publication, that I already noticed in previous versions, for that reason now we don't put any until we have it for sure... but we see that it's delayed more than usual (it's incredible how fast the weeks pass, hehe) and we feel bad for our patreons, for that reason we have disabled the payment for this next month, although for those that wish it they can continue contributing, we have left a paypal account for those that want, thus at least each one decides :)

I take my share of the blame for wanting to cover too much... although, in reality, it's Megan's fault! :LOL:
We have dedicated much more than planned, more than 200 images are about her, and with a lot of text ... I hope you like it ... since we started with "the family stuff", better to do "big time", hehe :devilish:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any time an adult game has the MC say something like "It's been years. I wonder what she looks like now?" There's a 95% chance the female (18-yr-old, college student, or MILF) is smoking hot. There's only a 5% chance that the woman is ugly, and that's either as a joke or (rarely) b/c of differences in taste between the player and the developer. Clearly, Gina falls easily within the 95%. :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes