chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
and I was thinking: in the next update, will we already have access to Gina's room at night? More than anything to wish her a good night if she is awake, and if she is asleep .... well ... surely something happens to me.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
and I was thinking: in the next update, will we already have access to Gina's room at night? More than anything to wish her a good night if she is awake, and if she is asleep .... well ... surely something happens to me.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I guess that depends on how they both react to each other after what happened or if they have any more urges towards each other which in time I think they will.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I love surprises.... Nyah ah ahhhh (evil laugh)......:devilish:
Mmmm.... surprises... I like the sound of that.

View attachment 394431
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I know you don't wanna follow the formula but a titjob with Gina would be amazing! And Charlene too. After how good your Olivia titjob scene was, Gina and Charlene I would love to see titjobs with!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Charlene, we will have to see when she is chosen to continue her path (in polls in Patreon); the one chosen for this next version is Katia.

I am sure that the next one will be a great update and that the wait will have been worth it, but could you please tell us when you expect to have it ready, I am anxious ... by the way, if I support your project it is because this Game is a real gem.
Jeje, la gran pregunta, "¿para cuando la próxima versión?" Es difícil de decir y aún no quiero anunciarlo, pero te diré que estamos trabajando lo máximo posible para poderlo publicar antes de finalizar el mes (aunque sinceramente será muy difícil, todo dependerá del tiempo que pueda invertir los fines de semana, ya que los días entre semana no puedo dedicar muchas horas, el trabajo diario me agota).

La introducción de Megan (la madre) ha tenido más trabajo de lo esperado... tenía que ser una breve introducción, pero sabíamos que querrías más y sería difícil esperar a la próxima versión, así que le hemos dedicado una "especial atención", jeje :devilish:
Por suerte ya lo estoy terminando.

Desearía poder dedicar más horas al día a esto, me gusta igual mi actual trabajo que la creación del juego (de hecho me apasiona la creación del juego, jeje), y no me importaría dedicarme seriamente a esto, pero ya sabes, uno depende de sus ingresos para vivir, y el juego aún no da para eso; pero gracias a la gente que nos da soporte como tu hemos podido hacer este sueño realidad, comprar todo lo necesario para poderlo crear, y tal vez en un futuro, quien sabe, nos puede dar un sueldo y dedicar las horas del trabajo diario al juego, sería maravilloso :giggle:

Bueno, no quiero enrollarme más, jaja, solo volver a darte las gracias! Espero que disfrutes de la próxima versión, e intentaremos tenerlo listo lo antes posible ;)

----------------------

Hehe, the big question, "when's the next version?" It's hard to say and I still don't want to announce it, but I'll tell you that we're working as hard as possible to get it published before the end of the month (although sincerely it will be very difficult, everything will depend on the time I can spend on weekends, since weekdays I can't dedicate many hours, daily work exhausts me).

The introduction of Megan (the mummy) has had more work than expected... it had to be a short introduction, but we knew you would want more and it would be difficult to wait for the next version, so we have devoted a "special attention", hehe :devilish:
Luckily I'm already finishing it.

I wish I could dedicate more hours a day to this, I like my current job the same as the creation of the game (in fact I love the creation of the game, hehe), and I wouldn't mind dedicating myself seriously to this, but you know, one depends on its income to live, and the game still doesn't give for that; but thanks to the people who support us like you we've been able to make this dream come true, buy everything we need to create it, and maybe in the future, who knows, can give us a salary and dedicate the hours of daily work to the game, it would be wonderful :giggle:

Well, I don't want to take up too much, haha, just thank you again! I hope you enjoy the next version, and we will try to get it ready as soon as possible ;)

Hopefully there's more webcam fun! or even some in person fun! (if you get who I'm meaning)

Jajajaja, seguro que te gustaría darle un beso de buenas noche, ¿eh? :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

-----------------

Hahaha, I'm sure you'd like to kiss her good night, huh? :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I guess that depends on how they both react to each other after what happened or if they have any more urges towards each other which in time I think they will.
Who knows? :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p

BTW, I've been testing the latest version of Daz and I have to say that they've done a great job in the aspect of working with animations... it promises great results; maybe we won't get the best out of it in this next update because we're still testing it, but certainly, if you liked the game's animations, the ones that will come in the future will be better!
(Note: some of the animations with Katia have already been done with the new version; the result is a more "harmonious" movement between bodies :devilish:)

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:

As for Charlene, we will have to see when she is chosen to continue her path (in polls in Patreon); the one chosen for this next version is Katia.

Jeje, la gran pregunta, "¿para cuando la próxima versión?" Es difícil de decir y aún no quiero anunciarlo, pero te diré que estamos trabajando lo máximo posible para poderlo publicar antes de finalizar el mes (aunque sinceramente será muy difícil, todo dependerá del tiempo que pueda invertir los fines de semana, ya que los días entre semana no puedo dedicar muchas horas, el trabajo diario me agota).

La introducción de Megan (la madre) ha tenido más trabajo de lo esperado... tenía que ser una breve introducción, pero sabíamos que querrías más y sería difícil esperar a la próxima versión, así que le hemos dedicado una "especial atención", jeje :devilish:
Por suerte ya lo estoy terminando.

Desearía poder dedicar más horas al día a esto, me gusta igual mi actual trabajo que la creación del juego (de hecho me apasiona la creación del juego, jeje), y no me importaría dedicarme seriamente a esto, pero ya sabes, uno depende de sus ingresos para vivir, y el juego aún no da para eso; pero gracias a la gente que nos da soporte como tu hemos podido hacer este sueño realidad, comprar todo lo necesario para poderlo crear, y tal vez en un futuro, quien sabe, nos puede dar un sueldo y dedicar las horas del trabajo diario al juego, sería maravilloso :giggle:

Bueno, no quiero enrollarme más, jaja, solo volver a darte las gracias! Espero que disfrutes de la próxima versión, e intentaremos tenerlo listo lo antes posible ;)

----------------------

Hehe, the big question, "when's the next version?" It's hard to say and I still don't want to announce it, but I'll tell you that we're working as hard as possible to get it published before the end of the month (although sincerely it will be very difficult, everything will depend on the time I can spend on weekends, since weekdays I can't dedicate many hours, daily work exhausts me).

The introduction of Megan (the mummy) has had more work than expected... it had to be a short introduction, but we knew you would want more and it would be difficult to wait for the next version, so we have devoted a "special attention", hehe :devilish:
Luckily I'm already finishing it.

I wish I could dedicate more hours a day to this, I like my current job the same as the creation of the game (in fact I love the creation of the game, hehe), and I wouldn't mind dedicating myself seriously to this, but you know, one depends on its income to live, and the game still doesn't give for that; but thanks to the people who support us like you we've been able to make this dream come true, buy everything we need to create it, and maybe in the future, who knows, can give us a salary and dedicate the hours of daily work to the game, it would be wonderful :giggle:

Well, I don't want to take up too much, haha, just thank you again! I hope you enjoy the next version, and we will try to get it ready as soon as possible ;)

Jajajaja, seguro que te gustaría darle un beso de buenas noche, ¿eh? :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

-----------------

Hahaha, I'm sure you'd like to kiss her good night, huh? :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who knows? :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p

BTW, I've been testing the latest version of Daz and I have to say that they've done a great job in the aspect of working with animations... it promises great results; maybe we won't get the best out of it in this next update because we're still testing it, but certainly, if you liked the game's animations, the ones that will come in the future will be better!
(Note: some of the animations with Katia have already been done with the new version; the result is a more "harmonious" movement between bodies :devilish:)
Wow I just hope we turn on the lights for the next scene with Gina! POV style would be awesome too, see her nice and close.

As for Charlene yeah its cool if other characters come first, but when we finally do get closer to her I think she is built for a titjob, in that way where you can't see how good her body is with her dress style but when she takes off her clothes you are surprised by those boobs

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
As for Charlene yeah its cool if other characters come first, but when we finally do get closer to her I think she is built for a titjob, in that way where you can't see how good her body is with her dress style but when she takes off her clothes you are surprised by those boobs
Oh, my friend, when you see Charlene's breasts, you'll go into shock... She has AMAZING boobies! :eek::LOL::LOL::LOL:

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Oh, my friend, when you see Charlene's breasts, you'll go into shock... She has AMAZING boobies! :eek::LOL::LOL::LOL:
You can kind of tell but at the same time her clothes hide them. That's a fetish of mine, unexpected hidden boobs, larger than expected. She could wear even more baggy clothes to hide them and the shock will be even bigger! That's why I think she should be part of the titjob club :)

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if with force or not, this will be judged by you, the players... but without a doubt it will begin... and when it starts, there's no turning back now! :devilish: :devilish::devilish::LOL:
I had to jump up tiers this month after you told me

I mean to ask, are the special 40 dollar patron renders full sex scene images or just poses?

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I had to jump up tiers this month after you told me

I mean to ask, are the special 40 dollar patron renders full sex scene images or just poses?
Hi nebsama,

You can see previews of the "hot" images (one or several, but not the whole sequence... we have to leave some surprises for when you play, hehe) from 10$; and to see previews of the animations is from 20$.
The $40 tier is intended for those who want to put their name, forever, in the game (if you keep the tier at least 3 months), but also offers other rewards such as a special extra in 4K each month (free creation) and a pack with all the images and videos of the game (when each new version is released).

Concerning your other matter... I sent you a private message :p

I appreciate your thought in contributing to the project and hope you enjoy this next version ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
One of the best games I played ever :)
Thanks! :giggle:

It took about 3 months for an update... but about to forget storyline. Hope, it does not take so long
Yeah, I know... I'm the first one frustrated not being able to publish the new versions before :(:mad:
I can't do much more, we are two (plus the translator) in the creation of this game but I do 80-90% of the work :p
I go to sleep almost every day at 2am and on weekends at 5am :eek::LOL: (I don't complain, I do it because I want and like it, but I can't do much more than that... although I take my share of the blame for the delay because I'm too detailed and sometimes I get caught up in trivial things maybe, and we always end up doing more content (more scenes) than originally planned).

I hope you like the next version and that the wait was worth it ;)

it's better to wait three months for a good update, not those shitty updates that many developers take out that you play ten minutes and it's over:mad::poop::mad:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Espero que os dure más de 10 minutos! :p

Aunque a veces pienso que estamos haciendo algo que requiere horas y horas y que tardamos (de media) 3 meses en publicar, y luego los jugadores lo terminan en pocas horas... da que pensar, pero al menos espero que esas pocas horas sean "entretenidas" :devilish:

-------------------------

I hope it lasts longer than 10 minutes! :p

Although sometimes I think that we are doing something that requires hours and hours and that we take (on average) 3 months to publish, and then the players finish in a few hours ... gives you food for thought, but at least I hope that those few hours are " fun" :devilish:

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
I am sure that it will be a great update and that I will spend a lot of fun hours, anyway when I like a game a lot, and I love this game in particular, I like to start it again from the beginning to refresh my memory and enjoy it even more

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
need help .still have not seen this Gina seen everyone is referring to as "tension release " been on a loop now for ages. on the new update

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes