Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, considering how we finished the previous version, 0.2.2b, we knew you were eager to know what else was going on with Gina and Tony, We also wanted to incorporate this continuation in this version, something that may be difficult if we don't want to delay further.
This is my main interest what's going to happen hopefully Gina sees the light and will dump Scott's ass but at the back of my mind I think that won't happen yet or Tony tells Gina about what Scott has been doing behind her back, either way, the less screen time Scott gets the better :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is my main interest what's going to happen hopefully Gina sees the light and will dump Scott's ass but at the back of my mind I think that won't happen yet or Tony tells Gina about what Scott has been doing behind her back, either way, the less screen time Scott gets the better :p
I'd like Gina to dump all of Scott. No need to stop at just his ass. :unsure:

magus448

May 22, 2018
i have Gina at the bottom due to her already being dicked by another(its my personal style do not mock me!!!) ima going for the ginger...she's insane..but all mine(so far :p )
Yeah that was a "great" welcome to your new home present at the end of a party for the MC. "Lets welcome my childhood friend that may or may not have a crush on me by fucking my bf the night he arrives in the next room, making his sleep in a new place that much more difficult."

Last edited:

Mark24

Sep 11, 2018
What about Gina, Jessy, Cassie and others? Because everything is in loop for me now, Ms.Cooper too, and Olivia, Charlene

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What about Gina, Jessy, Cassie and others? Because everything is in loop for me now, Ms.Cooper too, and Olivia, Charlene
Because of the sandbox nature of things, there are a lot of repeatable events. Just b/c an event can be done again, though, doesn't mean the storyline will continue in this version. Click Stats from the top, then the Quests tab. If a character's progression stops in this version, you'll see "There are no more missions in this version".

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
That must be because you need to do something (the current version v0.2.2b ends with a big scene with Gina... there are no loops because there is a warning that you have finished the current version).
Use the help system to know what you have to do; click on the information icon and then on Quests.

Reactions: venoom

Mark24

Sep 11, 2018
That must be because you need to do something (the current version v0.2.2b ends with a big scene with Gina... there are no loops because there is a warning that you have finished the current version).
Use the help system to know what you have to do; click on the information icon and then on Quests.
Here are quests, maybe I need more sexuality points with Gina or affection to have that scene?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Here are quests, maybe I need more sexuality points with Gina or affection to have that scene?
Okay, at the point you're at, keep this in mind:
- Olivia's mission isn't complete in this version, it's always repeatable to visit her, so don't worry about that mission.
- If I remember well enough to see the two "big scenes" (so to speak) of Jessy and Gina, it's not necessary to complete the missions with Cassie, but I recommend that you do so to be able to see all the content of it.
- And finally, tell you that Jessy and Gina are not included in the help system (yet), that's why you must be blocked. What you have to do you can see in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

Good luck... enjoy the scenes! :devilish:
And if you have any doubts, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mark24

Sep 11, 2018
Okay, at the point you're at, keep this in mind:
- Olivia's mission isn't complete in this version, it's always repeatable to visit her, so don't worry about that mission.
- If I remember well enough to see the two "big scenes" (so to speak) of Jessy and Gina, it's not necessary to complete the missions with Cassie, but I recommend that you do so to be able to see all the content of it.
- And finally, tell you that Jessy and Gina are not included in the help system (yet), that's why you must be blocked. What you have to do you can see in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

Good luck... enjoy the scenes! :devilish:
And if you have any doubts, don't hesitate to ask ;)
Finished, what a game, for me it is the best game I've ever played :D

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Final Gina scene seems broken on Android (old devices). It shows the Gina portrait in her room friday night but when you enter, it is empty...
What do you mean by empty?... you get a gray image with the text? you get an error?...can you upload a screenshot? thank you.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, see below. It shows Gina is in her room, but when you enter there is no one there.
Ok... this problem I think I remember that I was already told and I think, although I'm not sure at all, that it was solved.
I see that the version published here isn't the last compilation available (the last one is called "BigCitysPleasures-v0.2.2b_fixed(2019_06_30)_release-uncensored (old android devices).apk")

Anyway, whether it's solved or not, what happens to you is clearly an error in the programming; you get the icon and therefore you can access her room, but if you don't meet certain requirements you aren't shown the scene of Gina.

Are you sure you meet all requirements?
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-citys-pleasures-v0-2-2b-porcus.16290/page-108#post-2422185

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes, I double checked. All requirements are met.

I am using 2.2b (assuming non-fixed). No worries though. It'll be fixed eventually I am sure. Just wanted to let you know the error is there.
Another possibility is that, even if you have 30 or more sexual ability points, you haven't done your "homework" with Ms Cooper :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes