magus448

May 22, 2018
Money's on Gina being his final birthday present in the flashback. Kinda romantic if that's the case. Though would be crazy if it was one of his family members.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Money's on Gina being his final birthday present in the flashback. Kinda romantic if that's the case. Though would be crazy if it was one of his family members.
If I'm not mistaken, Gina had already moved to the city when that birthday thing happened. Honestly, money's on lil' sis'. But we'll see.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Unless that's the night before she moved. Forgot which birthday that was. Or she just happened to be in town that night visiting relatives and just got there in time for the party to be over.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I think the revelation of who is "the mysterious girl" who deflowered Tony will be a big point in the game, hehe :devilish:
We have the scene in mind; the translator (who also collaborates in the script) had the idea, and I have to admit that I was getting aroused as I read it :eek::Do_O:devilish:

I can't wait to assemble the scene... but this will be later in the game ;)

BTW, just yesterday I completely finished all possible visits to Katia... the work she has given me is not written down!
I hope you like it and enjoy playing.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think the revelation of who is "the mysterious girl" who deflowered Tony will be a big point in the game, hehe :devilish:
We have the scene in mind; the translator (who also collaborates in the script) had the idea, and I have to admit that I was getting aroused as I read it :eek::Do_O:devilish:

I can't wait to assemble the scene... but this will be later in the game ;)

BTW, just yesterday I completely finished all possible visits to Katia... the work she has given me is not written down!
I hope you like it and enjoy playing.
You know how to tease us ;). Can't wait for that part of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like the white foam gargle poison garnishing a steamy pint in the dead of one exhausting night ...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Like the white foam gargle poison garnishing a steamy pint in the dead of one exhausting night ...
I know I might regret this but, how is that connected with the topic we were talking about?
Excuse my "non-native-speakerness", but I don't get the metaphor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
dev says on his patreon page that he estimates the game will be released to the highest level clients between tomorrow and Monday.

Reactions: Aristos

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The update is 99% ready, only the English translation of some scenes is missing... so for now, tomorrow night a "Release Candidate" will be published ONLY in Spanish (I hope to have the English version ready soon).
(BTW, there are 707 new images and 48 new animations)
So close and yet so far away :D

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
The update is 99% ready, only the English translation of some scenes is missing... so for now, tomorrow night a "Release Candidate" will be published ONLY in Spanish (I hope to have the English version ready soon).
(BTW, there are 707 new images and 48 new animations)
1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Porcus Dev

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Big City's Pleasures v0.2.3:

(For Addicts and Perverts tiers)

• Estimated Release Date: Update ready, waiting for translations...

Big City's Pleasures v0.2.2b:
(For Fans, Contributors, Addicts and Perverts tiers)

Get your pitch forks ready ... snuggle the Spanish right out and release the BULL In ALL GAMERS !

Man, this is such an underrated game. I'm glad I tried it.
Possibly... so I need you to "open your wings, fly away and spread the word to everyone" :cool::p;)

Just kidding... I'm glad you liked it... don't miss the new version (I guess sooner or later it'll be around).
Yup .. This game here Under English .. Under French .. Under Dutch ... At least it can Corrida Away!

Ahem .. gone to Ay no corrida on the boxing ring with this new bull. See you in the English version!

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes