Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
mgomez0077
Thanks a lot ;)

For Cassie : yes I continued the game, by using the clock and a huge amount of "Ctrl" to make it faster. No problem, there were other scenes with her, I bought a camera, and so on... I still have to "keep practicing with the camera"
The real problem is that she calls me only once a week ! When all the rest of the game is nearly "finished", it's a bit boaring to wait so long with nothing to do except waiting.
She could easily call the MC more often ; and you go there if you have time.
I think it's better if the MC have multiple options, if he has to choose which path he prefers. Better "too busy" than "a bit boared".

For the "big scene with Jessy", I'll try this link and see that later, thanks !

Gina : I had a few good new scenes by entering her room in the morning,
and a new one with Jessy while watching a "romantic movie" (I don't how how it triggered)
Btw, forcing her throat with your cock while she sleeps, sorry, but... really not fan... To be honest, I misunderstood a detail :
- the "banana" choice is used on Gina, just for fun (not cool, ok, but roommate fun, so why not once or twice)
- the dildo, it was on Jessy, always the same scene, but ok the scene is cool !
- The dick... I thought it would be on Jessy too, of course ! But no, this is on Gina again, and with deepthroat... Well : that is just rape, against his better friend (and a bit moire than a friend). I don't think that Tony is this kind of guy yet, and far from beeing one. Not at this moment of the game. At least he should have hesitations, and have the possibility to refuse to do it at the last moment.

Olivia : ok I'll try to go back there. I hop these scenes will come soon ;)

incest patch : ok ! This information should be writen somewhere in the first post, why not in the Installation spoiler.
I saw a first scene though, with the sister on webcam. I absolutely don't have any clue of how it triggered (and why it didn't show before) !! One day, sudenly...
I hope I didn't miss interesting things without the "incest patch" !
(if I did, is there a variable to change to play it again, with the patch ?)

Ms Cooper : I (partly) understand, but absolutely don't agree the way it's done ^^
Of course, it's your game, not mine ; but regardless of my personnal feelings about SM, I'd like to express a pint of view, and some ideas/councils.
I think there is a real problem with the structure of this path, or at least its rythm.
- first point : Even if you like this sort of things, this shouldn't be so quick ! It's extrem SM already in the second meeting, with drug, torture and so on. Sorry, I can't imagine how it could be possible (for someone who's not completely insane) to accept such things so quickly. Remember : he's still a virgin !! Beside some handjàobs and blowjobs, he never had sexual intecourses with anyone. He's a nice fellow, a gentle guy, he's sweet with everyone... Its' just not possible that he could be ready for such an extreme thing without problem.
And even if he endures such a scene, then.. He could only consider that as pure rape and torture ! He should revolt, even go to the police... And of course not coming back ! (or maybe, after a lot and a lot of other experiences elsewhere...)
=> There must be a few other scenes, that lead to SM-path, step after step.
(you can't ask someone who never hit anybody, to slutter an entire family with a chainsaw, and hoping he finds this cool)
- second point : player (and MC) should have the choice ! To accept to try these things, or to avoid them. It's much too late to give him the choice of "angel" or "demon" path, long after forcing him into torture.
And the real problem is that it's not avoidable if you want to continue the game.
- Third point : if you want to insert SM in your game, you have to lead the story to this path, creat an adquate ambience.
For now, this scene is a total breaking with what we saw of the game.
A player who really loves SM (and even more M than S btw) hated probably everything that was before, with a gentle and virgin buddy.
And players who don't love that are just traumatised by this compulsory scene that come from nowhere.
As a resume :
- take your time to lead to extrem scenes, with intermediate situations
- don't force the scenes that are not in the mood of the game, they should be optional

That being said : I contined this path, because it was "not avoidable" : thanks to the Ctrl touch to make it quickly disappear !! And I already saw the worst scene before

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
How can it take so long to translate? Give me the text and I will do it in a couple of hours :rolleyes:
I can translate some texts but each language has its own way of expressing itself and ways of speaking; I assure you that I have had to search the internet a lot to be able to translate some common expressions in Spanish that don't have their direct equivalence in English o_O

The translator is usually quite fast but these days he's busy with other things (yes, we have social life, lol)... I'm the first one who wants to be able to publish it in full, and these days I've also been translating to help him, but he has to do the final revision and given his approval... I prefer to wait a few more days but it is well done :cool:

However, we are already finishing... I think we will finish Katia's text today, and there will only be a very small piece of the last scene with Megan :devilish:

Anyway, I appreciate your offer... if you're a good Spanish>English translator and you want to help in the next update, I'll take it into account ;)

Last edited:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Welp, I understand all of that.

Im spanish, B2 in english. Not sure how useful I could be

Bueno... no te preocupes... acabo de terminar la traducción del texto con Katia y estoy a la espera que el traductor me envíe su parte.
Ahora voy a intentar traducir un diálogo corto que queda pendiente de la última escena con Megan.

Gracias de todas formas.

Aunque... tengo curiosidad... sin querer faltar al respeto pero, ¿si eres Español, por qué te preocupa tanto la traducción al Inglés? El juego está disponible en Español desde el día 12 de este mes (para Patreons de nivel "Addict" o "Pervert") y lo estará a partir del día 27 para Patreons de nivel "Contributor" o superior.

--------------------------------------

Well... don't worry... I just finished the translation of the text with Katia and I'm waiting for the translator to send me his part.
Now I'm going to try to translate a short dialogue that is still pending from the last scene with Megan.

Thanks anyway.

Although... I'm curious... no disrespect but, if you're Spanish, why do you care so much about the English translation? The game is available in Spanish from the 12th of this month (for Patreons with "Addict" or "Pervert" tier) and will be available from the 27th for Patreons with "Contributor" or higher tier.

PD: Estás esperando la versión pirata, ¿eh, pillín? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: seba0 and Abhai

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
i dont udnerstand the system of this game im at 102 afection and 172 sexuality with Jess and i cant advance the story....

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Use the help system (note: not implemented with Gina and Jessy at the moment), look at the information icon and in Quests.
For the scene with Jessy (needed for Gina's scene), you need:
– Having seen all the scenes with Charlene
– Having seen all the scenes with Katia
– Have reached a certain point with Cassie (minimum to buy the camera)
– Having 50 points of sexuality with Jessy
– Repeat 3 times the scene of the romantic movie, choosing the option box+dildo; in the third repetition you will see that scene with Jessy.

The requirements to see the big scene with Gina are:
– Completing the scenes with Ms Cooper
– 30 sex skill points (obtained with Ms Cooper and other forms)
– Having seen the special scene with Jessy in her room (final v0.2.1)

Any problem, let me know.
wow thats just stupid why do you need to get like 4 girls to get to 1

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
ok trust me i know how much effort and time you need to put to make a game but thats just moking the player or something i mean you need to finish 4 other side characters story so you can finish one of the main girls storyline??
That's provisional while we create the game, it won't be a prerequisite later.
In addition, there is also good content with the secondary girls, and will help you to better know the character and "his possibilities", hehe :devilish:

I also know that some scenes are too repetitive and can be tiring... we'll review it shortly, for now, it's best to look at the help system to complete the missions, and for Gina and Jessy, who don't have the help system active yet, check the link I sent you to know what to do.

I think, even if you take a little while to arrive, when you see the scenes of Jessy and Gina the effort will have been worth it ;)

I could also tell you to search or ask for a save file to see Jessy's or Gina's scenes directly but, believe me, the effect of seeing them wouldn't be the same, I don't recommend it :confused:

NOTE: In order not to go crazy repeating things... in the mornings don't go to see the girls if you don't want to; in the night you can visit Jessy and there are some variations, but once you've seen them all (3 or 4) it's not necessary to go back; Saturday and Sunday mornings on the apartment, when you've seen them once, then they are repetitive... in short, after a few days and when you see that everything begins to be repetitive you can skip the mornings without problems (but don't skip university, you need study points to unlock the scenes with Ms Cooper ... and speaking of that, I'm curious, will you be the ones who like it or not? hahahaha :devilish::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
By the way, I think there's a guide on the main page that's perfect to know what's available (up to v0.2) so you don't have to repeat things unnecessarily.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
wow thats just stupid why do you need to get like 4 girls to get to 1
Well, that's not entirely true :unsure::giggle:
You don't need to do that with the "secondary" girls to get access to Gina and Jessy, you can do many, many things with them... that requirement is to unlock some specific scenes, and as I mentioned above, it's provisional (yes, we make mistakes, but we listen to every suggestion you make, we consider them, and we try to improve as much as possible :p).

Reactions: Armelle69

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think, even if you take a little while to arrive, when you see the scenes of Jessy and Gina the effort will have been worth it ;)
Couldn't agree more, there were a few parts in your game that I kept getting stuck at which is rare for me think I even resorted to asking for help on this thread at one point, and I think the solution was something simple that I overlooked :LOL: but once that had been sorted the story pretty much flowed and you end up getting the rewards of scenes with Jessy and Gina and I'd go through all that again because it was worth it.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Couldn't agree more, there were a few parts in your game that I kept getting stuck at which is rare for me think I even resorted to asking for help on this thread at one point, and I think the solution was something simple that I overlooked :LOL: but once that had been sorted the story pretty much flowed and you end up getting the rewards of scenes with Jessy and Gina and I'd go through all that again because it was worth it.
yea man but its hard irl to get girls so i my games i want it a little bit easyer... it gets frustrating

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Well, that's not entirely true :unsure::giggle:
You don't need to do that with the "secondary" girls to get access to Gina and Jessy, you can do many, many things with them... that requirement is to unlock some specific scenes, and as I mentioned above, it's provisional (yes, we make mistakes, but we listen to every suggestion you make, we consider them, and we try to improve as much as possible :p).
ok but only logical scene where you need to get 4 girls for 1 is for a 4some....im not sayng its worng just maybe a bit too much

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Lmao u all laughing so much at this. I just asked how could it take so long to translate and I've been given an explanation, but that doesnt mean the process could have taken less time. I offered help and thats it, dont get the back out part.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hombre, por supuesto mgomez0077, que haria en este foro si no? x)
Lo entiendo, pero en este foro se puede estar por más cosas que la piratería, yo he aprendido muchas cosas por aquí.

Mi sorpresa fue saber que podías jugar al juego en Español, el cual ya está disponible desde hace días (y lo estará el día 27 por 5$), nada más... cuando esté o no disponible en estos foros no depende de mí, hehe (además, quiero dejar claro que la contribución a Patreon es para apoyar el proyecto, no sólo para descargar el juego; el juego siempre va a tener una versión anterior disponible gratuitamente, por ejemplo, cuando se publique la versión definitiva 0.2.3 también se publicará la v0.2 gratuitamente).
---------------------------------
I understand, but in this forum you can be for more things than piracy, I've learned many things around here.

My surprise was to know that you could play the game in Spanish, which is already available for days (and will be on the 27th for $5), nothing more ... when it is available or not in these forums doesn't depend on me, hehe (also, I want to make it clear that the contribution to Patreon is to support the project, not only to download the game, the game will always have a previous version available for free, for example, when the final version 0.2.3 is published will also be published v0.2 for free).

Lmao u all laughing so much at this. I just asked how could it take so long to translate and I've been given an explanation, but that doesnt mean the process could have taken less time. I offered help and thats it, dont get the back out part.
Yo creo que he sido respetuoso en todo momento.

Pero tu también comprende que decir que el texto se puede traducir en un par de horas es desconocer la cantidad de texto que incluye cada versión y el duro trabajo que representa... aunque cómo ya he comentado, el traductor suele ser bastante rápido, es sólo que en esta ocasión él no disponía de mucho tiempo libre para dedicarlo a la traducción (este no es nuestro trabajo principal).
---------------------------------
I think I've been respectful at all times.

But you also understand that to say that the text can be translated in a couple of hours is to unknow the amount of text included in each version and the hard work it represents... although as I have already said, the translator is usually quite fast, it's just that on this occasion he didn't have much free time to devote to the translation (this isn't our main job).

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes