Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I saw that post but can not get scene with jess or gina! any save for that?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How to get big scene with Jessy ? this is my save.
I saw that post but can not get scene with jess or gina! any save for that?
I didnt see any big scene with jess or Gina.
I just played using your save. Just play through to Sunday evening, watch a Romantic Movie, choose the Box (not the Banana), then choose the Dildo. You then should get the scene.

If somehow you still don't get the scene, the only thing I can think of that I did (other than forwarding time) is I rolled back a little from your save first, to where Jess was in the bathroom. I went in (instead of knocking) and progressed the scene, where she not only gets fingered but also gets stimulated by her rubber ducky. After that, everything as I said above.

I then just skipped time to the Friday night right after (so 5 days later) and got the Gina scene.

chuselgrande

Nov 4, 2018
Hi dev, I have to say that Gina and Jessy have always been my favorites, but after seeing the little story you created for Becky, ufff !! my little sister already disputes the throne to Gina and Jessy; You can't leave it that way, you'll have to pay more attention to Becky in the future, don't you think? please.....:love::love::love::love::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hi dev, I have to say that Gina and Jessy have always been my favorites, but after seeing the little story you created for Becky, ufff !! my little sister already disputes the throne to Gina and Jessy; You can't leave it that way, you'll have to pay more attention to Becky in the future, don't you think? please.....:love::love::love::love::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
LOL, en efecto, Becky es adorable :love:

Siento haberte dejado "en el mejor punto" en el Super Especial, de verdad... no disponía de más tiempo para crear más imágenes, pero además, creo que, especialmente las dos últimas imágenes, son muy buenas... algo que no se ha visto en el juego aún y has tenido "el privilegio" de ver antes que nadie (por decirlo de alguna forma, hehe).

Seguro que en futuros Super Especiales doy continuación a esa historia
Además, Becky va a empezar a estar más presente en el juego en próximas actualizaciones; además de Megan... ah, por cierto, ten en cuenta que falta también ver a la hermana mayor :devilish::eek:

PD: Esas trenzas de Becky dan para mucho en escenas de "acción" :cool::devilish::devilish::devilish::love:

---------------------------

LOL, indeed, Becky is adorable :love:

I'm sorry to have left you "at the best point" in the Super Special, really... I didn't have more time to create more images, but also, I think that, especially the last two images, are great... something that hasn't been seen in the game yet and you've had "the privilege" of seeing before anyone else (so to speak, hehe).

Surely in future Super Specials I give continuation to that story
Also, Becky is going to start to be more present in the game in upcoming updates; besides Megan... Oh, by the way, keep in mind also that the older sister hasn't shown up yet :devilish::eek:

PS: Those Becky braids have a lot of possibilities in "action" scenes :cool::devilish::devilish::devilish::love:

thank you
You're welcome ;)

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Since 0.2c was made public I'll put the link to the MEGA archive over here:

Hope the thread get's updated with a possible changelog since I have no clue what's new in this version.
That is an old version that we have now made available to all. Its changelog is already available in OP (it's the same as v0.2; the "c" is only for correction of small bugs) :p

Tadim

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone can tell me how you read the messages on the mobile and how you can use the inventory?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Anyone can tell me how you read the messages on the mobile and how you can use the inventory?
For the phone you use it in your room. The inventory you set a item as active and something will happen with specific items at specific places and times.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "filochard, post: 2715481, member: 415143"]
It's already out for 20 $ patrons and will be for 5/10 $ the 14th of december.
[/ QUOTE]

HA! Paying? Whats that?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: baka and seba0
3.10 star(s) 93 Votes